The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just installed via update on my M1 Mini 16/1Tb. So far so good. Cubase, Live, and of course Logic are running fine with RME card....

Dor
replies: 356 views: 81,140
KevWind 5 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 16,615 views: 1,908,040
mattiasnyc 6 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,267 views: 1,556,817
Vueaou 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 92,234
George Necola 13th September 2005

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 4,019 views: 487,922
Calagan 5 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 37,197 views: 3,119,469
BernieW 8 minutes ago

I went to the studio today to work on a track I'd been working on on the laptop and was surprised when all my ilok plugins wanted...

norbury brook
replies: 6 views: 70
norbury brook 12 minutes ago

Hello all ! Is there any DAW or a software mixer that supports automatic delay compensation in live input monitoring situation...

Aragon
replies: 42 views: 1,081
Aragon 25 minutes ago

I'm going from usb on my digital piano to usb on my laptop which hosts the Ravenscroft 275 pluggin. Next, do I connect the...

pmarc
replies: 6 views: 185
pmarc 39 minutes ago

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 638 views: 65,309
Psychlist1972 51 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 16,162 views: 1,726,328
Frellin' Smesh 52 minutes ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 855 views: 76,967
Macaroni 54 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 33,189 views: 3,712,908
CaptainNovember7 2 hours ago

Here we go again with the Mackie 1640i and running into trouble! Upgraded to OXS Yosemite ... everything works flawless except...

avalonsutra
replies: 81 views: 37,520
MattTheFurniture 4 hours ago

Hi there, I am very close to buying my next Mac music production computer. I'd like you to please just state...

tablatom
replies: 21 views: 1,407
jweisbin 4 hours ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 126 views: 14,917
dmbandtimmy 4 hours ago

I’ve found myself traveling a lot and miss a lot of time I could be producing or playing with daw. I’ve always been on...

HREQ
replies: 8 views: 204
Roger Starr 5 hours ago

I have a pair of MOTU 8pres connected by ADAT, which work very well for my ITB project studio. I am interested in reamping...

CTTE
replies: 2 views: 1,546
CL_Doran 6 hours ago

You need to click as many times as possible before the time runs out. Don't hesitate to try what you want. Check it out to get...

Edisonthomas
replies: 0 views: 52
Edisonthomas 6 hours ago

Hi, I need to connect several usb 2.0/3.0 audio devices like audio interface, midi interface, analog synths, masterkeyboards etc...

spinlud
replies: 3 views: 231
Pictus 9 hours ago

It’s always fun to see what everyone’s personal favorites are for different flavors of compression, EQ, reverb etc. If you...

bylan
replies: 16 views: 2,018
St Thomas 9 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 235 views: 42,425
markusschloesser 11 hours ago

Has anyone successfully used a UAD satellite firewire with a MacBook pro with USB-C only? Universal audio told me it should work...

Goldberg
replies: 6 views: 1,433
Snowflakersmixer 12 hours ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 130 views: 10,454
shammydee 19 hours ago

I applaud Apple for targeting our “studio” market segment with this release. I would love to buy a loaded Ultra, just...

Sky
replies: 1,476 views: 131,513
MREVOL 20 hours ago

YES!!! "First of all: I hear you! While receiving so many questions and requests on this topic on all the...

Lesha
replies: 47 views: 5,123
Lesha 20 hours ago

I'm trying to understand if does it worth to spend more money on a different audio interface/card to improve the cpu/buffer...

Frankie.T
replies: 2 views: 133
Frankie.T 21 hours ago

Just thought I would check, what sort of software based setup do some of you that use have in your DAWs for clean guitar tones?...

telecode
replies: 29 views: 952
sloansimpson 22 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 5,381 views: 601,111
shahstlz 1 day ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 208 views: 30,341
BenAddict 1 day ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,940 views: 614,737
meloco_go 1 day ago

Hi girls and boys! Quick question: Has ANYBODY of you got the E-Mu 0404 USB interface successfully running on a Windows 10...

Elmbeatz
replies: 42 views: 32,458
xitter 1 day ago

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching November and still no news on the release of the SPL Crimson... anyone have any news on why...

.Russ.
replies: 695 views: 147,637
auxReturn 1 day ago

Dear Geargod(s), what if I wanted to sell the Firefaces that I trusted for over ten years now and replace them? At the risk of...

Himbeerus
replies: 30 views: 2,062
Himbeerus 1 day ago

Which plugin has really scratched the itch for you? I'm running into a problem where I'm finding a couple plugins that "are...

Nickerz
replies: 0 views: 93
Nickerz 1 day ago

Currently using a Korg Micro-X for live performance. Because it is light weight, small, sounds decent, and is multitimbral which...

bleeter
replies: 3 views: 132
bleeter 1 day ago

I'm in contact with both UAD and Dangerous support, who have both been very helpful so far. We have gone through a lot of...

chrisgroch
replies: 0 views: 65
chrisgroch 1 day ago

So I just upgraded my monitor controller from the Pure 2 to the Dangerous DBox + I would say definitely a step up but I have...

austinbdot
replies: 13 views: 514
blayz2002 1 day ago

I am looking for a VST (if this exists) to perform a similar envelope function on audio input that the ADSR envelope does on a...

szegedin
replies: 14 views: 344
szegedin 1 day ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 482 views: 121,287
Fendrix 1 day ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 559 views: 96,601
pounamu 1 day ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,329 views: 744,027
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Hello folks, I am not new here but this screenname is. I have been posting as Ashermusic for some time. I am a composer and...

EastWest Lurker
replies: 1,042 views: 134,986
norbury brook 1 day ago

I’ve heard some engineers say they never use stereo widening plugins. Instead they create width/depth in their mic with careful...

ToastMalone
replies: 23 views: 1,100
ghostman 2 days ago

Hey everyone, I’d like to upgrade my workstation because I’m currently using a 2020 macbook air, but I’m not sure if a...

carterwolski
replies: 5 views: 195
carterwolski 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
telecode 2 days ago

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone still have the DRE-s777 impulse response reverb samples from the now defunct Noisevault site?...

Barilla
replies: 0 views: 111
Barilla 2 days ago

SSL Native Channel Strip2 and Bus Comp2: i have not seen a Thread regarding this yet ... so, here we go ... lets talk about...

jwh1192
replies: 88 views: 19,209
Bouroki 2 days ago

I built a 3-channel, programmable MIDI cc controller, for about $85! Well, it would have been $85 if I hadn't made some expected...

jsbenson
replies: 33 views: 30,960
mickaelmarin 2 days ago

Tried out the free bundle. Didn't use all of the plugins but more than a few. Didn't love or hate this overall. The UI is that...

bill5
replies: 11 views: 868
random musican 2 days ago

Some of the best plugins I’ve used come from individuals and small teams. They’re also usually good value, with smaller...

marcedwards
replies: 100 views: 8,596
CaptainNovember7 2 days ago

Have any users compared Acourate vs Audiolense digital room EQ? Their free trials are quite limited and I can't afford both...

louderjamz
replies: 10 views: 2,619
nverxion 2 days ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,741 views: 258,703
nyrizzie 2 days ago

Have you successfully been using the Avid S3 control surface with either of the Mackie Control/HUI-enabled DAWs Ableton...

Mikael B
replies: 0 views: 111
Mikael B 2 days ago

Moderators