Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,783 views: 1,661,907
Pictus 8 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,992 views: 1,372,891
monkeyxx 17 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 80,199
George Necola 13th September 2005

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 458 views: 39,345
norbury brook 3 minutes ago

Since there's a group buy going on right now over at IK Multimedia, I've been considering getting in. However, in recent years...

alexe
replies: 23 views: 1,041
Tui 20 minutes ago

I just got this thing and have issues. I'm not getting any sound. I see the "pc" meter working on the display during...

BassTerd
replies: 1 views: 73
norbury brook 23 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 23,461 views: 1,933,217
Tui 35 minutes ago

SSL Native Channel Strip2 and Bus Comp2: i have not seen a Thread regarding this yet ... so, here we go ... lets talk about...

jwh1192
replies: 34 views: 3,634
Keeg 1 hour ago

So Audient released a MKII version of the ID14 and...

Gwella
replies: 26 views: 12,293
DistortingJack 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,328 views: 769,198
jbuonacc 4 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,193 views: 175,978
izish 8 hours ago

Introducing Sound Particles 2.1 Sound Particles is an immersive 3D CGI-like application for film, TV, VR and game audio...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 1,135
Sampleconstruct 8 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 29,580 views: 3,195,273
cinematree 10 hours ago

I have an HDX/HD IO rig that I also use for IO with Cubase 11 via CoreAudio. Ultimate 2021.7. Mojave. Cubase 11.0.10.321...

dragsquares
replies: 0 views: 96
dragsquares 11 hours ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 74 views: 9,482
Tousana 11 hours ago

Hi guys, Im sorry this is a newbie question but I'm trying to trigger chords from a midi keyboard using Scalar and Akai VIP...

Nudnik
replies: 4 views: 149
Nudnik 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 14,564 views: 1,467,630
Macaroni 12 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 4,244 views: 457,122
henryrobinett 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Gibra 15 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 454 views: 49,545
Kyle P. Gushue 16 hours ago

We recently reopened our studio after being shutdown for months and starting fresh. Previously, we only did vocals and...

awhitebeats
replies: 15 views: 1,062
garymusic 16 hours ago

This interface has been out a long time now in the world of technology, around 6 years I believe. Apogee has updated other...

JBVN
replies: 25 views: 875
garymusic 17 hours ago

Framework Laptop https://youtu.be/0rkTgPt3M4k

Scoox
replies: 3 views: 163
Scoox 19 hours ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 117 views: 7,694
sdd17 20 hours ago

Hi everyone, Have you tried or heard of this new service? We just tested it today and it was a pretty good experience,...

Gibra
replies: 5 views: 507
Gibra 20 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 450 views: 83,154
Murton 23 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 4,210 views: 723,982
cowudders 1 day ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,655 views: 225,882
zxsw85 1 day ago

I’ve invested ALOT into UA. I think the X series stuff is AWESOME. Not ONE single issue ever. Love my satellites also. I...

Patrick_
replies: 18 views: 1,098
Brb 1 day ago

Hi all, total newbie here with a question I hope someone can help with? I'm transferring some old multitrack cassette masters...

POA77
replies: 4 views: 146
POA77 1 day ago

Upgraded from an older computer. Halion 6 doesn't work. Logic AU validator crashes. I am using a mac mini i7 6core with...

illynoise
replies: 5 views: 253
illynoise 1 day ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 391 views: 56,331
LuXx 1 day ago

Hi guys, I spent a real bunch of time to find what I am after but didn't succeed - such the post here. My idea is to output...

mattschulz
replies: 12 views: 386
ampetrosillo 1 day ago

Hi all, Over a week ago I got my brand new SSL UF8 DAW controller from Sweetwater. It's exactly what I expected it to be, and...

timehalt
replies: 25 views: 1,828
lydfar 1 day ago

Hi all, I am part of a team that is creating a new recording studio! We already have a Mac Pro (late 2013) that we run all of our...

AledDotWav
replies: 6 views: 298
fastlanephil 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sonimus plugins or are into boutique plugin developers, but these plugins really...

llanea
replies: 18 views: 1,447
Rickskii 1 day ago

Hi, I'm looking for a no-frills premium 2 XLR in - 1 AES/EBU out converter. There are many solutions with x channels, USB,...

torpor
replies: 7 views: 276
snoskit 1 day ago

Hi folks and apologies for the click-bait thread title! gooof Quick bit of background: I'm running an analog recording studio...

Dazzerr
replies: 0 views: 200
Dazzerr 1 day ago

Hi, As an Apogee fan and a proud owner of 2x Duet 2, quartet, and an Element 24, and even had the symphony mk2 for a period. I...

meymia
replies: 19 views: 3,372
meymia 2 days ago

SOoooo- I was setting my bit depth and sample rate one day in my DAW (Nuendo 10.3) and I see these absurdly high settings--...

TikkoRome
replies: 129 views: 7,648
thenoodle 2 days ago

I'm looking at upgrading my Babyface Pro. I like the idea of having some effects onboard the interface. I only need up to 4...

tempenator
replies: 0 views: 141
tempenator 2 days ago

Hello everyone, I am mixing a record that has multiple singers on it and so far most of the vocal tracks are way overly...

sdd17
replies: 2 views: 227
Bouroki 2 days ago

I have the Soundcraft ui24r plugged over usb into a Mac mini, I set the settings on the Mac preferences to Imput and output over...

Redbelo
replies: 4 views: 1,747
31_Hz 2 days ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 27 views: 4,674
JblKid95 2 days ago

hello! I connected RME 12mic to motu 8a with ethernet cable, and motu 8a to pc via usb3.0. I can't control 12mic from motu...

muzyk39
replies: 1 views: 214
Blaine Misner 2 days ago

Hey everyone. I built my own studio but in doing so I went with a dedicated DeLL studio rack mount as opposed to a Mac so I...

JaMProductionsNM
replies: 8 views: 208
JaMProductionsNM 2 days ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 156 views: 39,593
brousseau6933 2 days ago

I've searched GS and haven't found a current, definitive answer, so I thought I'd bring it up. I did find a forum thread on KVR...

Witchtrip
replies: 3 views: 307
Progger 2 days ago

Hi everybody, I'm using a MOTU828mkII firewire on a Macmini late 2012 with OSX Mojave and I have some routing problem: I don't...

arfo
replies: 6 views: 204
arfo 3 days ago

Not having a dig here. Just wondering... Is this still one of the best plug-in EQ's available or are the algorithms outdated...

china jam
replies: 93 views: 32,376
Pingafuego 3 days ago

I'm looking for the best NVMe M.2 Thunderbolt 3 (or 4) enclosure and SSD 2TB combo for sample libraries for my iMac i9. I really...

Red 7
replies: 8 views: 496
jamesbond 3 days ago

I think I will love like this little brother of Decapitator... looks like another great day coming for those of us who mix...

fantomen
replies: 506 views: 124,777
Avatar for Deleted 852f91752c4c741
Deleted 852f91752c4c741 3 days ago

I run cubase 11 pro, after i put melodyne on a clip it sounds so much louder. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Lydian Music
replies: 0 views: 101
Lydian Music 3 days ago

Moderators