Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 206 views: 12,888
troggg 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,959 views: 1,694,400
redddog 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,043 views: 1,400,137
soupiraille 4 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 81,951
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have a Symphony MKII with the PT option card, a 16x16 module and a 2x8 module. I've had it since the MKII came out. After a...

Marlowe
replies: 13 views: 184
[email protected] 1 minute ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 30,102 views: 3,266,547
Frankie.T 9 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 24,784 views: 2,102,848
Jonah G 16 minutes ago

I know the Clarett line does not aggregate and you can't daisy chain multiple Clarett units but....has anyone connected a...

Gorquin
replies: 1 views: 24
Gorquin 25 minutes ago

I wanted to let you guys know that since upgrading to OS 11 Big Sur, it has no longer allowed my MIDI Timepiece to communicate...

javd007
replies: 161 views: 15,042
elambo 25 minutes ago

Just wondering which has the best sound. Lynx hilo or aurora (n)?

wickett
replies: 32 views: 2,905
PhilDW 48 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,842 views: 251,524
draig 49 minutes ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 365 views: 121,217
johannburkard 2 hours ago

I have eeked out more than 10 years of use from my 16.4.2, but I'm told it won't work past Mojave. I inherited a new intel 2020...

TopoTony
replies: 0 views: 31
TopoTony 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 4,403 views: 473,895
Boretronix 3 hours ago

So, im looking at audio interfaces for a project studio. I've been away for a while. Last setup when tracking bands was a studer...

Hans A
replies: 1 views: 125
Pictus 3 hours ago

Looking to upgrade to a 40 inch monitor. Computer is mac pro mid 2010 2x3.33 6 core 10.14.6 64g ram currently have radeon...

sleshnyc
replies: 1 views: 54
Pictus 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 14,793 views: 1,504,062
RVD2077 3 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 548 views: 46,513
dasoundjunkie 4 hours ago

First and foremost, let me say that we are using our licenses on the physical iLok keys. For some reason, on Friday, after having...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 0 views: 33
tronnyjenkins 4 hours ago

Looking to find a simple foot expression pedal that can be used as it's own controller, it's much easier to deal with in...

thevisi0nary
replies: 2 views: 97
thevisi0nary 4 hours ago

What storage drives are people using these days? I try to update my storage drives every 3-5 years and it’s about that time...

Meatloaf24
replies: 28 views: 1,056
Meatloaf24 4 hours ago

Trying different plugs to give my mixes more volume without clipping. Any tips? Thanks!

SEA
replies: 0 views: 44
SEA 4 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,626 views: 220,916
dfghdhr 4 hours ago

Finally! Apple has announced an event on Monday, Oct 18... 10am Pacific. New 14" and 16" MacBook Pros with...

nightjar
replies: 155 views: 10,871
lllubi 5 hours ago

(pic from the website, this does not show the preset settings below) Flux Syrah Flux:: sound and picture development The...

Lagerfeldt
replies: 31 views: 14,520
exit2studios 5 hours ago

Can you use an 1176 or an LA-2A for mix bus compression, or is an SSL or other bus compressor a better choice? I’d like to...

ToastMalone
replies: 0 views: 49
ToastMalone 5 hours ago

I am a video producer and am looking for a solution to complete my 5.1 surround setup for my editing PC. I have 4 JBL 305P studio...

Xrtv77
replies: 1 views: 75
mattiasnyc 6 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 546 views: 51,978
lllubi 6 hours ago

Hi, I own a Mac Mini from 2012 with a Quad Core i7 2.6, 16GB and 1TB SSD for years. I only use it for Logic Pro X, Cubase and...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 0 views: 49
Progmatic-Studios 6 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 912 views: 151,249
DownSideUp 8 hours ago

I've read a lot of opinions initially with Carbon, being an expensive dongle tied to a subscription piece of software. Not a lot...

3bc
replies: 1 views: 211
fridge_me 8 hours ago

My HoRNet VU Meter MK4 seems to have stopped working after loading the new Logic Pro 10.7 update. Using MacOS Big Sur. When I hit...

Retro Reel
replies: 3 views: 153
HoRNet 8 hours ago

Hi. I am experiencing quite a number of audio channels going wrong on my Pro Tools Rig. I am running Pro Tools HD software...

super teaboy87
replies: 0 views: 43
super teaboy87 9 hours ago

Hey folks, I've seen some good deals for a Prism Orpheus interface and was thinking about pulling the trigger, because some...

curry36
replies: 14 views: 488
Lethem 11 hours ago

Hello, What is the Best Pitch Plugin to Pitch up and Down sounds in the most transparent natural way. Thanks

SonicStrike
replies: 4 views: 162
Kendricke 14 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,383 views: 780,282
augustusarnone 23 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 2,126 views: 179,318
momomel 23 hours ago

Have any of you guys found any delay plug-ins that work especially well for Vocals? I’ve got a few of them on U.A and some that...

Rego10
replies: 28 views: 1,723
gregerlindberg 1 day ago
replies: 4 views: 407
vitocorleone123 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 453 views: 89,279
pdbnash 1 day ago

I am in the process of upgrading my audio interface from an old Digi002 rack AI, which has served me well but it is time to...

mattvm
replies: 38 views: 8,762
Ostrol 1 day ago

Not having a dig here. Just wondering... Is this still one of the best plug-in EQ's available or are the algorithms outdated...

china jam
replies: 101 views: 33,572
simon.billington 1 day ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 683 views: 77,082
kuulart 1 day ago

Hi! I just got MidiFighter Twisteer - 16knobs that can be pressed as well, nice leds, super solid machine. I wanted to turn it...

dlab23
replies: 6 views: 709
dlab23 1 day ago

Hello Fellow Converters! To the Lynx Aurora (n) TB owners: The TB3 L-Slot Card in my brandnew Lynx Aurora (n) does make...

Echostar
replies: 6 views: 779
Carl Freeland 1 day ago

Hello, I was using the Audient iD 14 MkI on win 10 (intel i5 8265u) and was happy with latency (5.5ms round trip at 64...

BROAR
replies: 6 views: 511
Ozboz 1 day ago

Hey all: I’m a longtime Windows DAW / Cubase user looking to switch to a Mac and Logic Pro. I’m also looking to move from a...

Lights
replies: 7 views: 365
Mendocino beano 1 day ago

Interested in hearing from people who own both. Thanks

jlam
replies: 16 views: 6,596
spankjam 1 day ago

I have an M1 13" Macbook Pro, which I love and these new 14" and 16" MacBook Pros are a step up with faster...

Chevron
replies: 65 views: 3,965
Thudinthenight 1 day ago

Well, I'm finally taking my 2012 Macbook Pro out of service in favor of the brand new 16" M1 Pro model, which means that my...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 28 views: 1,200
elektrovolt 1 day ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 171 views: 26,044
monkeyxx 1 day ago

I’m looking for a new interface, things I am considering and care about: - 2 preamps needed, 4 is a nice to have - Enough...

primemeat64
replies: 4 views: 174
primemeat64 2 days ago

Hi, Hoping for some help here. I'm replacing the CF2 capacitor on this unit in hopes that some static issues will go away. I...

JWard
replies: 2 views: 164
JWard 2 days ago

Hello guys, What are the best analog souding eq plugins for you ? Would be happy to hear your opinionkfhkh Cheers...

sergioelectro
replies: 17 views: 795
zvukofor 2 days ago

Moderators