Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just installed via update on my M1 Mini 16/1Tb. So far so good. Cubase, Live, and of course Logic are running fine with RME card....

Dor
replies: 108 views: 17,327
MattyJoe 2 hours ago

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 324 views: 28,651
cprompt 3 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 15,269 views: 1,735,243
Pictus 6 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,068 views: 1,429,067
kominak 6 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 83,894
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 491 views: 60,792
TAFKAT 12 minutes ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 557 views: 54,317
Jeff.calcaska 35 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 2,249 views: 294,444
Tui 44 minutes ago

SSL Native Channel Strip2 and Bus Comp2: i have not seen a Thread regarding this yet ... so, here we go ... lets talk about...

jwh1192
replies: 45 views: 7,346
vitocorleone123 47 minutes ago

Would some of you kindly share your opinions, both good and bad? Compare and contrast Neural’s Amp Plugins and their...

guitardick
replies: 0 views: 4
guitardick 57 minutes ago

Would some of you kindly share your opinions, both good and bad? Compare and contrast Toontrack’s Superior Drummer or...

guitardick
replies: 1 views: 23
bgood 1 hour ago

Hey guys, from people who have experienced both platforms is there one you prefer over the other? I am an experienced studio...

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 379
v00d00ppl 1 hour ago

Would some of you kindly share your opinions, both good and bad? Compare and contrast Waves Plugins and their customer...

guitardick
replies: 0 views: 37
guitardick 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 26,637 views: 2,326,207
musicman691 2 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 501 views: 54,762
SF_Green 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 30,721 views: 3,356,570
Kyle P. Gushue 3 hours ago

Hello! Thinking about making this upgrade but wondering if anyone has experience? Is it worth the $$? RUNNING: DP 11 Mac...

aarondrake
replies: 0 views: 25
aarondrake 3 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 353 views: 62,478
Rockshamrover 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 4,856 views: 515,226
Sanchez 4 hours ago

Sigh. I miss OS9. The more OSX approaches iOS, the more I hate it. Okay, here's the situation. I got a new Mac Pro 2010 12 core...

EvilRoy
replies: 50 views: 5,421
Lazerbrains 4 hours ago

Hello everybody. I'm sitting here at High Sierra v10.13.4 and Logic Pro X v10.4.4. My system is stable, stable, stable. So...

tsma
replies: 3 views: 203
Pingafuego 4 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,421 views: 709,137
Kyle P. Gushue 4 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 467 views: 97,383
illeos 5 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 2,164 views: 193,510
plx 6 hours ago

Hello. I’ve thought about getting a MIDI controller (or synthesizer) to use for sort of a master keyboard to control my other...

Sry
replies: 1 views: 173
Sry 7 hours ago

I have tried Alesis forums, email and calling them to no avail at all. I am looking for anyone who has access to one of these...

Cainsmoker
replies: 6 views: 7,025
kbrooks1776 8 hours ago

Hi, My 500Gb OS drive is filling up and want to replace with a 1TB. First thought was just to replace what I have (Crucial...

Shawnobi
replies: 10 views: 359
Shawnobi 8 hours ago

Hi there, Help is appreciated: I have an Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core, running Studio One 5 Pro, on a high-spec Windows...

brackin
replies: 28 views: 576
brackin 10 hours ago

How is this compressor? It's very very old, but with a facelift recently. On sale for ridiculous 20 bucks at sweetwater for a few...

motomotomoto
replies: 16 views: 1,027
smurfyou 10 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,618 views: 624,488
kire 11 hours ago

Hey folks I have a strange problem with my Steinberg UR44. Well, it's not really a big problem, because it's more of a side...

Ernest_PL_CA
replies: 1 views: 1,429
manollo 11 hours ago

Hi Am the only one getting random CPU spikes, random midi notes hanging, random crackles turning into feedback, and random...

invalidusername
replies: 2 views: 220
invalidusername 11 hours ago

Hi I have an iMac running snow Leopard which also has a Windows partition (Bootcamp) running Windows XP. I've read that you...

Ekko
replies: 3 views: 184
BenSW 13 hours ago

Finally! Apple has announced an event on Monday, Oct 18... 10am Pacific. New 14" and 16" MacBook Pros with...

nightjar
replies: 423 views: 31,149
thedommer 13 hours ago

As per the title - I bought a desktop for production in July (on the basis of advice given here on GS) as my laptop is very old...

kxbooks
replies: 13 views: 934
kxbooks 14 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 15,124 views: 1,551,035
Flex1 14 hours ago

Win10 64 bit RME Madi fx (2) Ferrofish A32 Quick question y’all... How do you guys set up the inputs gain staging on...

bgood
replies: 18 views: 1,464
markusschloesser 14 hours ago

Hello everyone! I would like to make a small review of the online studio for creating music "Amped Studio". I just...

romveld
replies: 3 views: 652
Diogo C 16 hours ago

If you could only have either Nebula 4 or Aqua, which would it be? This is kind of a flawed question tho, since the Nebula 4...

79adam79
replies: 41 views: 9,284
DiBiQuadro Audio 18 hours ago

I'm looking for a way to have a client be online-present for a mix-tweak session. Mix is done 95% I need to have the client...

seedee701
replies: 5 views: 317
hgregg61 20 hours ago

I recently purchased an SSL 2 Audio Interface, and I'm having many problems that I'm now certain are to do with my computer. I...

Fluoroadol
replies: 0 views: 89
Fluoroadol 20 hours ago

Hey guys, i've updated my Mac Mini M1 to Monterey. I've got the following gear: Metric Halo ULN-8 and Lio-8 via MH...

Asbasnowe
replies: 1 views: 214
mh_bj 21 hours ago

Hello, I have an Aphex USB 500 Rack whose support ended when Aphex discontinued the product in 2015. When I upgraded to...

Jeffrey Hill
replies: 9 views: 1,608
shadrin 23 hours ago

Hey all. So after many years of using my old MOTU systems with a ton of IO used to interface two computers and all my external...

p-t
replies: 2 views: 373
bgood 23 hours ago

Hey there, I see a lot of comments on different VST plugins and CPU load. It would be advantages for me to evaluate all my VSTs...

replies: 7 views: 398
242 1 day ago

Just a quick thread. Did you ever decide to switch to another DAW from the one you were using, and if so what made you switch?...

nksoloproject
replies: 128 views: 6,991
jdunn 1 day ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 943 views: 158,373
barfwafl 1 day ago

Hello, maybe i gonna buy this : https://www.tascam.eu/pics/series_102i.jpg https://www.tascam.eu/fr/series_102i +...

lunecha
replies: 8 views: 389
lunecha 1 day ago

I was reading some posts in the experiences with m1 thread from earlier this year that spoke of some challenges with Lynx Aurora...

aquafreak
replies: 6 views: 531
TimmyMac 1 day ago

I'm not a newb, but I don't use many waves plugins either. Sorry if this subject has been beaten to death. I just got a new...

3bc
replies: 0 views: 102
3bc 1 day ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 599 views: 52,516
dasoundjunkie 1 day ago

Hi all, Over a week ago I got my brand new SSL UF8 DAW controller from Sweetwater. It's exactly what I expected it to be, and...

timehalt
replies: 35 views: 3,245
UnionJackGibbon 1 day ago

My Motu 828es started doing this after I upgraded to Big Sur: after the Mac is asleep for an extended period of time--guessing a...

dudadius
replies: 2 views: 126
dudadius 1 day ago

Looking for best in class AD/DA + Interface + Preamp combo in a desktop format. The interfaces I have my eye on are: 1) Apogee...

Faceless98
replies: 63 views: 5,723
Karloff70 1 day ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 239 views: 25,073
Arseny 1 day ago

Moderators