The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 18,275 views: 2,079,085
mattiasnyc 7 minutes ago

Today the first official version popped up in Software Update. Surely not for the fainthearted like me, atm but did anybody...

jesajah
replies: 143 views: 14,500
Nathanael D. 3 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,454 views: 1,666,304
TAFKAT 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 97,727
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have a Lynx Aurora 16 with an LT-FW firewire card. I use it with a Mac Pro 5.1 2010 model. I am wondering is there any...

steveyraff
replies: 1 views: 85
Duesenbert 7 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 35,611 views: 4,066,272
AcusticaCM 18 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 52,732 views: 3,978,934
GBP 43 minutes ago

Hi all ! I've heard of Windows Arium (and the last realase 11 luanched in novembre this year). Is there anyone here using this...

mistername
replies: 4 views: 186
mistername 49 minutes ago

On their own website Steinberg states they don't recommend using the latest two generations of Intel CPU's with Cubase because it...

funkaholic1972
replies: 15 views: 487
Hide 1 hour ago

Hi, I hope someone can help. I've built a bunch of audio PC's in the last 20 years and never had an issue I couldn't solve...

allawishus
replies: 5 views: 279
allawishus 1 hour ago

Think you could do it? I've long been practicing this, keeping my plugin selection trimmed down as a way to force me to get...

CubaseComposer
replies: 6 views: 168
Mikael B 1 hour ago

I'm looking at learning Pro Tools for valuable experience since it's regarded as the 'industry standard' DAW used by the pros /...

nksoloproject
replies: 89 views: 3,165
shobud 2 hours ago

OK, so since the people in my other thread about buying a mixing console have pointed me in the direction of looking at a digital...

HRR
replies: 28 views: 827
HRR 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, hope you're all well and hope you don't mind me posting this. I've recently been learning .NET and C#...

fgimian
replies: 28 views: 2,112
the_mixer 2 hours ago

I was wondering what are the options on the market for a DAW controller where once it's set up, you no longer need to look at a...

delichef
replies: 16 views: 644
Muser 3 hours ago

I've been recording an original song with my band and we've been adding some backing/harmony vocals in the chorus. The last word...

nksoloproject
replies: 5 views: 153
nksoloproject 3 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 581 views: 70,875
vasylek 3 hours ago

Hi all, is there anyone who remembers the faded out Vst "Sample Magic Boost?" I only used it for the...

zwap
replies: 6 views: 541
whiteaxxxe 4 hours ago

Hi! As my abilities recording music continue to grow from infancy, my work gets more complicated and involved. Projects get...

chp
replies: 16 views: 480
Mikael B 5 hours ago

I have my pro tools mix on my desktop on in my iMac. Am I losing any quality or tone if I send it to my email? What are some of...

gabler100
replies: 3 views: 150
Dave Polich 10 hours ago

I couldn't find anything already on this exact use case but sorry if it exists. I have a studio in a small room in my house,...

fictitiousDoom
replies: 2 views: 243
fictitiousDoom 10 hours ago

Okay guys, it's 2022, we have floating point, we have the best converters in history (even modern budget converters are quite...

midmost
replies: 7 views: 259
Scragend 11 hours ago

If there was an App that can do singing, how will it be, how it should be? If a music composer or a sound engineer (who is not a...

FlexiMusic
replies: 12 views: 375
Uncovered Pitch 11 hours ago

I have a bunch of VSTs on an old Surface Pro, and I want to move everything to a newer Surface Pro. Many VSTs are copy-protected...

anotherscott
replies: 1 views: 90
solarflux 11 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 4,813 views: 605,107
Jmfreeland 11 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 17,131 views: 1,889,686
Gregmang 12 hours ago

Discussions Gearspace.png Hi everyone! My name is Amin, founder of Techivation. I made this new thread for...

techivation
replies: 27 views: 1,004
techivation 12 hours ago

Hi Friends , i just recnetly updated my main desktop to windows 10 (fianlly lol) But i experienced one big issue that i'm...

Jeezo
replies: 10 views: 245
Jeezo 14 hours ago

Hi friends, what are your top 12, most used plugins within PT TDM sessions? I start it with 1) Waves Q6/Q10 2) TC MASTER X...

Alécio Costa
replies: 305 views: 86,467
SilverSheep 15 hours ago

Possibly a dumb question. New to RME and trying to rap my head around total mix. I've been watching videos all morning, but...

melodic dreamer
replies: 8 views: 259
themiracle 16 hours ago

Hi, everyone! :) After two days, I think I've exhausted my google-fu (though I'm still in search mode collecting what crumbs I...

Lazrus
replies: 4 views: 308
Dave Polich 23 hours ago

Hi, I’d love your recs for some good splashy spring reverb plugins! I currently have the UAD BX20 and I’m like it! ...

chp
replies: 11 views: 559
alphca 1 day ago

I've become an avid user of Muscore over the past few years and really like it, but I'm now dipping my toe into commercial...

Dub dubs
replies: 0 views: 54
Dub dubs 1 day ago

Current using a Clarett 8PreX & Octopre combo in my rack, connected up to a patch bay. Pretty solid and reliable in the 3...

gypsymoth
replies: 3 views: 225
gypsymoth 1 day ago

Is it possible to run PreSonus FaderPort Classic on Monterey 12.6.1 and Logic X? Thanks!

dc_r
replies: 1 views: 107
momomel 1 day ago

Foxconn N15235 Motherboard, 32 bit Windows XP, Audio Driver I recently did a renovation of a really old XP computer with a new...

kdf
replies: 2 views: 110
kdf 1 day ago

Just tested Solid EQ and that one in Guitar Rig 6 sounds totally different than original in very positive way

poshook
replies: 13 views: 1,095
abeodyssey 1 day ago

Crane Song Phoenix II tape emulation plugin is a classic. Still used on tons of records to this day. However the huge drag is...

SkyStudio
replies: 7 views: 955
Scoobydoobydoo 1 day ago

Is anyone else losing trust in plug in companies and the the engineers they use in advertising? Almost every ad I watch is...

edaub1
replies: 7 views: 465
i need Help 1 day ago

This is difficult to explain, so please bear with me: With analog tape machines, if you went into record directly from parked...

Upwithpeople
replies: 9 views: 474
Simon Morrison 1 day ago

Advice needed, I am always at odds with my boot harddrive and running out of space. I have a SSD Macbook pro and several external...

MitchGtz
replies: 2 views: 164
Omega_Man 1 day ago

When recording condenser mics with my UA Apollo Twin mkII quad, it will sound great for a few minutes, then a hissing noise...

strandedincanton
replies: 3 views: 172
strandedincanton 1 day ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 76 views: 19,089
mike15 1 day ago

Holy cow, if there is a thread on this please help me find it. My searches have not covered quite what Im dealing with. Heres...

CC money
replies: 0 views: 89
CC money 1 day ago

Long time waves customer…. apple coming out with a new Operating System so often these days it’s affecting choices of what...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 72
NoPro 1 day ago

Howdy, so I recently bought Superior Drummer and I'm having a bit of difficulty getting my head around some of the routing. I am...

zigziglar
replies: 5 views: 4,206
harshajayman 1 day ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 989 views: 108,107
TAFKAT 1 day ago

Hey, I just bought Logic Express 9 for my new iMac (my first Mac btw) and I really like the idea of delivering Demosongs with...

mr-ekim
replies: 6 views: 12,830
Dallon426 1 day ago

To anyone who has an Apogee interface (I use Element 24). Are you having any issues with Silicon Mac and the latest two OS? If...

babydaddymusic
replies: 6 views: 240
Ringthane 1 day ago

Hi, Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the new NEVE 88M interface with any Metric Halo stuff? I personally have a...

BeefSupreme
replies: 0 views: 127
BeefSupreme 1 day ago

hi Im trying to upgrade my mixdowns with some quality channel strip plugins... Im working exclusively on program material,...

rmt1974
replies: 116 views: 32,405
BeefSupreme 1 day ago
replies: 68 views: 18,007
Dave Polich 1 day ago

ok, so the All Access direct into the Kemper is fine. I have it set up for MIDI ch. 2, and program change numbers in...

stentor
replies: 1 views: 65
Muser 2 days ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 6,143 views: 693,870
benrellim 2 days ago

Moderators