The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,011 views: 1,568,086
maartenl945 35 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,863 views: 1,299,737
daxmaestro 1 day ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 307 views: 40,971
aramaki 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,716
George Necola 13th September 2005

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,022 views: 132,712
ThatAdamGuy 9 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,090 views: 724,338
JSchlomo 25 minutes ago

My apologies if everyone already knows this but me. Been working on a big project that involves amp sims and drum VSTi. I had...

Mind Riot
replies: 5 views: 176
TomVY 27 minutes ago

Hi, I'm planning to upgrade my Apollo, but I have two choice, either wait for the TB3 option card for Apollo, or get a...

antilife
replies: 31 views: 7,041
studioj11 2 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,074 views: 148,009
Russell Anderson 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,607 views: 2,914,435
Beatworld 3 hours ago

Hi guys. I'm an EDM producer. Not new to production, but not a pro either. No releases under my belt so far and have much to...

Antt
replies: 28 views: 8,175
vvilms 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 17,624 views: 1,311,921
easyrider 5 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 596 views: 74,538
d33psp33d 5 hours ago

Please reference this post for the back to this discussion and the technical issues I am experiencing with Pioneer Toriaz SP-16:...

smccarthy945
replies: 1 views: 124
bill5 6 hours ago

I'm trying to find an all-in-one software solution for macOS for doing batch processing to different audio formats, bit-depths...

Deleted e6cfc87
replies: 31 views: 878
Channel time 6 hours ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 63 views: 7,675
Andy_bt 6 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,531 views: 111,063
FabienTDR 8 hours ago

Hello, I'm considering an iConnectivity MioXL to replace my MOTU128. It checks a lot of boxes for me and it has the capability...

XXXEsq
replies: 0 views: 57
XXXEsq 8 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying an Antelope Galaxy. It has what I need in terms of in's and outs and I like the flexibility or madi,...

Musiclab
replies: 3 views: 174
Musiclab 8 hours ago

Hi, all This thread to have advices from professionals/regulars about this, still wondering if I could be wrong... I had a...

cubic13
replies: 16 views: 183
TomVY 8 hours ago

Hi guys!! Good to be back on this super helpful, priceless gear forum. So, I've spent the whole week, searching through...

my_studio
replies: 46 views: 990
TomVY 8 hours ago

Hey there, Can anyone advise on a workflow that they’re happy with using Sonarworks and an analog console for summing to...

Cashhewn
replies: 1 views: 206
stacyburket 9 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 2,371 views: 147,184
random musican 9 hours ago

So today I noticed, I can hear tiny incremental clicks (while changing volume) from my monitors with my 3rd gen Scarlett 18i20....

KurtisLugo
replies: 2 views: 107
The Flying Man 9 hours ago

I own about 2TB of sound libraries.... and they've cost me thousands of dollars. And in reality, only a fraction of this content...

nightjar
replies: 59 views: 1,945
ponzi 9 hours ago

Hello there. First time poster here, although I have lurked the occasional thread every once in a while. I have searched for...

MaxBenches
replies: 3 views: 91
Dor 10 hours ago

Hello everone! I'm currently in the debate of either getting an OCTO PCIE UAD card for my PC and keeping my UR28M interface for...

Nick1991
replies: 3 views: 117
Scragend 10 hours ago

Just received an email from the fine folk at reFX which included the following. Vanguard2 is on its way! 64-bit and fully...

mattrixx
replies: 33 views: 14,785
Roject 10 hours ago

I posted this somewhere else but I'm sure at least a few people on Gearspace will be interested in this topic (still getting used...

monkeyxx
replies: 10 views: 360
soundrage 11 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz family, The title says it all. TL:DR-Should I get Apogee Symphony Desktop(newer) or RME Fireface UFX...

Chhetri99
replies: 25 views: 1,438
play.exe 12 hours ago

rockout New virtual audio driver for Mac OS X with control room monitoring options. The audio drivers allow applications to...

Mac_proxy3
replies: 2 views: 169
shlomdany 15 hours ago

I'm starting to get back into writing and recording after taking a long break and I'm wondering my my gear still holds up these...

whitekeys
replies: 8 views: 237
Scragend 15 hours ago

Hi there! I try to find how to connect my Genelec 8351A monitors (with DSP integrated) to my Apogee Symphony MK2 2x6 in...

yankimusic
replies: 3 views: 982
carolcappetta 17 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 161 views: 20,398
blueflake 17 hours ago

Hi All, its not ONE OF THOSE AGAIN but what i am trying to find out is what is the difference, not the sonic difference but the...

BasariStudios
replies: 129 views: 36,639
Boris Sonimus 17 hours ago

I saw the new Macbook has "active cooling" but the Air is fanless. Do you think the Silicon will have less fan...

drockfresh
replies: 14 views: 1,036
drockfresh 18 hours ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 32 views: 3,919
Biosynth 18 hours ago

I bought my last audio interface in 2003 - RME Multiface (first version). It is still going strong and drivers and stabilty...

sound_forward
replies: 12 views: 434
sound_forward 19 hours ago

Hello everybody! I'm having serious trouble with my 460s, which recently started freezing. If it does there are some strange...

andow
replies: 0 views: 60
andow 20 hours ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 74 views: 6,856
blueflake 20 hours ago

I have been trying to find out a definitive answer to this question but not really getting one. I want to invest in a new...

Cliquid
replies: 3 views: 260
Sonny Casanovas 21 hours ago

(Below pinned post) Transcription: Hey amigooooos! We decided to make ALL the products on Ocean Swift Synthesis FREE for...

Cerbdashrdashus
replies: 0 views: 101
Cerbdashrdashus 21 hours ago

Hi there, I've connected an external DAC (Topping E30) + headphone amp to my Mac Mini via USB and created an aggregate device...

qqz
replies: 2 views: 84
qqz 21 hours ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 105 views: 33,036
Janne19691 22 hours ago

Hi! I'm looking for a phase reverse plugin on a stereo channel, that would let me apply the process on the left or the right...

joho
replies: 2 views: 138
fgimian 1 day ago

Intel based, needs to be stable for audio and have 2 extra PCI ports. Also M.2 slots. Whats the best cpu for audio these days?...

bluemoon
replies: 9 views: 197
mikeraz 1 day ago

I have a Steinberg UR-RT2 interface with powered studio monitors connected to it. There was some distortion type static coming...

ffx190
replies: 1 views: 76
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

I realized I'd not installed my midi interfaces so I went to M-audio's site to check. The latest available driver is MIDI USB...

bitleyTM
replies: 21 views: 1,998
blackstratblues 1 day ago

Hey guys, I always have problems with high freqs... especially when I get mixes from clients that record at home. They always...

J2424
replies: 16 views: 763
zvukofor 1 day ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 411 views: 115,408
Nevelous 1 day ago

Hello, Has anyone out there managed to get their SSL Alpha-Link Madi AX & MadiXtreme64 combo working under Windows 10?...

clanger
replies: 22 views: 5,542
Djuke1984 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,505 views: 1,288,232
Ssamson 1 day ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 832 views: 62,087
Pictus 1 day ago

I've been out of home recording for a while but I really want to jump back in and get set up to record by myself, send tracks...

jsegovia
replies: 0 views: 68
jsegovia 1 day ago

Moderators