The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,155 views: 1,582,694
RyanC 5 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 314 views: 43,878
smoke 3 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,872 views: 1,310,562
beatpete 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 78,131
George Necola 13th September 2005

I only just saw the very cool Bounce Butler software a few days ago, and I am already using it for automatically exporting mixes...

Chevron
replies: 4 views: 746
oceantracks 24 minutes ago

Hello guys! So basically I have discovered the iD44 this night and now I'm having trouble deciding which one to buy. Firstly,...

PabloJordan
replies: 52 views: 23,207
telecode 48 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 18,376 views: 1,396,162
MustacheVerra 49 minutes ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 195 views: 13,095
jalcide 53 minutes ago

Hello all. I’m seriously debating the interface for my new recording station here in Amsterdam. It all has to be compact, so...

darkwavo
replies: 7 views: 208
darkwavo 1 hour ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,249 views: 704,807
gradivus 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,130 views: 731,234
ragnarokzwei 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,936 views: 2,952,359
10bd01 1 hour ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 879 views: 66,509
roblord 1 hour ago

Hey Folks, Hobbiest with my own studio. I use a lot of software and plugins etc. Currently have a 6 core Mac Pro Trashcan...

A M Kelly
replies: 24 views: 893
Coincidence 4 hours ago

Greetings, I'm a college professor that teaches an intro to audio production course for our digital media strategy master's...

SkipBurz
replies: 32 views: 683
SkipBurz 5 hours ago

Dare I post about a $1000 AD/DA converter in the high end section? YES. I have had this converter now for about 3 months and I...

Morgueritual
replies: 59 views: 9,543
[email protected] 5 hours ago

What are the most cost effective options for adding additional inputs to an RME Fireface UFX+ or similar? I don't really need...

wolfereeno
replies: 0 views: 64
wolfereeno 6 hours ago

Hey everyone, Yet again another "oh which audio interface for my needs" thread. I stumbled upon the new Motu...

AceFireForce117
replies: 5 views: 207
elegentdrum 6 hours ago

Hi everyone. I’m in the market for an interface and have noticed that some interfaces have dedicated electric guitar inputs and...

xmichaelp
replies: 8 views: 288
xmichaelp 6 hours ago

New Dante Embedded Platform embraces SHARC DSP.. Wonder what products will emerge? More affordable interfaces offering...

nightjar
replies: 1 views: 152
nightjar 7 hours ago

Hi there. I need a new audiointerface with more ins and outs. My main focus is good converters and I really like having the...

putte
replies: 2 views: 99
putte 7 hours ago

I wanted to let you guys know that since upgrading to OS 11 Big Sur, it has no longer allowed my MIDI Timepiece to communicate...

javd007
replies: 125 views: 8,750
Psychlist1972 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,596 views: 1,303,443
Shaolin 8 hours ago

Hello, I hope I got in the right thread. I am wondering, are there any "perverts" use Patchmix DSP mixer in E-mu cards...

Valeto
replies: 3 views: 300
Reticular 9 hours ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 82 views: 4,958
TJe 9 hours ago

Hi guys, could you give me some alternative to Soothe ? ... $ 149 is too much for me for now

arcoiris
replies: 11 views: 4,599
zvukofor 9 hours ago

Hi people, I'm looking for a great multiband imager - low latency appreciated! I don't want to change my workflow and start...

De Rien
replies: 6 views: 460
critza 10 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 359 views: 58,325
strojo 12 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,153 views: 149,991
jeremy.c. 12 hours ago

I have an issue with Waves Central, I have a couple of plug-in bundles licenses associate with my desktop computer. However when...

freelancepoet
replies: 17 views: 14,903
commerce 12 hours ago

Hello, Just a fun one I hope, but possibly something we don't talk about much. My own personal experience of late, maybe...

GRiFF
replies: 49 views: 1,348
chrisstiles 13 hours ago

My new obstacle is motherboard related... for 11900k, Google + friends suggested ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-Plus and ROG MAXIMUS...

cem
replies: 0 views: 71
cem 13 hours ago

I've got a few freebie limiters and they've done a good job for me, but a really good limiter is a part of my arsenal that has...

Mind Riot
replies: 14 views: 429
thermal 14 hours ago

Hi There, I am looking for a way to gently squeeze the dynamic range to our live performances we play into Zoom Meeting...

Annalogatta
replies: 4 views: 199
Annalogatta 16 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 4,140 views: 709,991
Nedd 17 hours ago

Hi and thanks for reading. I have the old ESI Gigaport HD+ and am wanting to upgrade. I want something with the same minimum...

john121
replies: 0 views: 108
john121 21 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Sabata 1 day ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 363 views: 41,287
Funkybot 1 day ago

Any one use the gigabyte z390 deisgnaire MOBO? having some issues with thunderbolt reliability on my mobo and looking to change...

dustinkay
replies: 5 views: 205
js1 1 day ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,753 views: 769,513
10bd01 1 day ago

I've been looking at all of these basic (non large format-style) control surfaces, and even the best ones out there, like the...

DinosaurSR
replies: 31 views: 7,901
woodfoot 1 day ago

Hi, Any small footprint fader and eq controller you can recommend for Pro Tools. The artist series is too big for my taste.

spankjam
replies: 1 views: 276
woodfoot 1 day ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 99 views: 6,031
djrustycans 1 day ago

Hello everyone, Can anyone help me: I am new to all this and I can't get my brand new profire 2626 to connect to my brand new...

tectonicmovement
replies: 33 views: 16,171
macmikey 1 day ago

Hi everyone. I recently got myself an SSL Six. I have been working with a Scarlett 2i4 for a good time and now that I have the...

Egedai
replies: 12 views: 4,938
studionando 1 day ago

Hi, I have a silverface Apollo and an ADA8000 connected via ADAT to the Apollo. I want to route 16 channels from Logic out of...

Gurkah
replies: 0 views: 123
Gurkah 1 day ago

So can ya? I've got it & Gog & for some reason was thinking you can only do it in Drumagog? Thanks!

amost
replies: 25 views: 17,658
kuko 1 day ago

I'm demoing Equilibrium, Limitless and Essence right now and I am ****king blown away out how good they sound. Holy sweet mother...

Shaggy2039
replies: 48 views: 11,658
todez 1 day ago

any dependable speaker out to line out converters out there? i have two interfaces(arrow & id4) that i set up as one...

andwutt
replies: 12 views: 231
BT64 1 day ago

Hello, I am traveling overseas soon and I need to be able to fit a mobile recording setup in a backpack. Right now I have a trans...

Phillip
replies: 8 views: 174
Phillip 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,721 views: 407,712
edwinhurwitz 1 day ago

Hey guys. Im running Logic Pro X. Im about to start routing from the DAW, externally to a Soundcraft mixer via 2 Focusrite...

rallycapmusic
replies: 22 views: 462
rallycapmusic 1 day ago

anyone know if these two MKII units still use the same akm (id4), burr brown (id14) converters?

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 106
telecode 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm using a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB 2.0 interface for a mobile set up. The interface is class compliant and doesn't...

Jazzy
replies: 1 views: 82
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

Moderators