The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 18,211 views: 2,073,011
norbury brook 3 hours ago

Today the first official version popped up in Software Update. Surely not for the fainthearted like me, atm but did anybody...

jesajah
replies: 140 views: 13,118
chelgrian 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,454 views: 1,663,373
TAFKAT 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 97,476
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 52,465 views: 3,956,318
vitocorleone123 1 minute ago

I am at my wit's end with this. I am trying to backup my old DATs to my Mac. Here's the setup: Sony PCM-2600 DAT machine -...

imix4u
replies: 1 views: 34
BT64 16 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 35,488 views: 4,055,565
norbury brook 40 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 4,782 views: 601,660
play.exe 52 minutes ago

since there are new versions of 1176, LA2A, and Pultecs, why don't they included those with UAD Hardware ? besides the...

TS-12
replies: 65 views: 4,285
play.exe 57 minutes ago

Hello Everyone, I was watching the Watch the Music episode with Reverb last night, and when they got the to place where they...

Sayat Nova
replies: 14 views: 1,496
OldKeyJock 59 minutes ago

I’m not seeing a reboot of the closed thread, but it deserves one. I tried to replace the Quantum (St. Paul’s) on a...

Jmfreeland
replies: 14 views: 1,252
MattTheFurniture 1 hour ago

Hi im freaking out right now because I just updated my imac to Ventura and it erased all my files on ALL 3 of my external hard...

colbykeyz
replies: 51 views: 3,673
i need Help 4 hours ago

I'm finally moving on from my 2010 MacPro and getting a Mac Mini. I've been using a Universal Audio UAD-2 Solo PCIe card in my...

Sonanaut
replies: 3 views: 156
Sonanaut 4 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,395 views: 1,001,718
Nen'O 5 hours ago

Every thread...every SINGLE thread of a new product from Slate, Waves, AA, UAD (pretty much anything now that I think about it)...

dasoundjunkie
replies: 268 views: 15,562
Born on a Friday 6 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 6,115 views: 690,436
Karloff70 7 hours ago

I often break tracks (where required) into 2 bands (<100hz) eg bass guitar; cajon etc. The reason why is that I have found,...

Aurasphere
replies: 8 views: 263
Aurasphere 8 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,501 views: 747,463
Psychlist1972 9 hours ago

To anyone who has an Apogee interface (I use Element 24). Are you having any issues with Silicon Mac and the latest two OS? If...

babydaddymusic
replies: 3 views: 134
Jaekae 9 hours ago

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 864 views: 83,186
AslashA 10 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

Deleted 18acee4
replies: 1,983 views: 314,969
Mikael B 12 hours ago

Is there anyone here using the plug-in "Lounge Lizard EP-4" from Applied Acoustics Systems? If so, perhaps you could...

Jazzman1949
replies: 11 views: 196
bigEjams 12 hours ago

What are my options when it comes to string machine plugins? I see that the Waldorf Streichfett is currently on sale for US$33,...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 6 views: 290
SkyPirate 15 hours ago

Hello everyone I am a long time lurker of the forums. I currently have a presonus Quantum (original) that I use for...

aaron_js
replies: 4 views: 248
momomel 15 hours ago

Hey All, been loving some of these PA Plugins (Brainworx especially). I make electronic, IDM, Experimental Pop, Ambient, and look...

spenny23
replies: 6 views: 155
Thatonejonguy 16 hours ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 129 views: 17,798
MRSEED 17 hours ago
replies: 65 views: 17,618
LPTeleStrat 17 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 1,196
Anuman 17 hours ago

Hi guys! I finally have some money to splurge and want to upgrade to a new audio interface. Currently I have an UR22 which is...

AmrH
replies: 1 views: 92
jorgzen 17 hours ago
replies: 62 views: 3,351
hello people 17 hours ago

I have 1/4 plugs in the monitor outputs going to my amplifier but none of the knobs change the volume. Could someone tell me what...

bbob
replies: 7 views: 153
ppm6 18 hours ago

Hey all. I have a Lynx Aurora 16 with FW card. This is the old version, not the newer (N) version. My 2010 (5, 1) Mac Pro...

steveyraff
replies: 0 views: 44
steveyraff 18 hours ago

I don't have an uad interface, i saw they released native subscription, but i'd like to demo them first. Is it possible?

Frankie.T
replies: 0 views: 53
Frankie.T 19 hours ago

I have all the basic drum kit sounds I need but looking for expansions that have the best selection of shakers, bells, hand...

BerkeleyBernie
replies: 0 views: 66
BerkeleyBernie 19 hours ago

I’m wondering how people perceive the quality of plug-in alliance stuff vs UAD plugins? I’m a current UAD user, but am...

chp
replies: 1 views: 106
vitocorleone123 20 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 579 views: 70,533
vasylek 20 hours ago

Hey All, I am currently looking to expand the I/O on my system. I produce mainly electronic music - synths, drum machines,...

maybetoday
replies: 2 views: 85
Scragend 21 hours ago

This is a pretty common question I guess, as we're sitting probably a month or two away from M2 announcements. Still, I think I...

zwolf
replies: 0 views: 77
zwolf 22 hours ago
replies: - views: -
BM Grabber 22 hours ago

I recently got a Behringer flow 8 so I could use my phone to control levels. I've been using a Scarlet 616 as my pc audio...

bbob
replies: 2 views: 229
ppm6 22 hours ago

Hi all So Windows 8.1 goes end of support in January. I have my home studio laptop installed with a gazillions of VSTs and...

radaget
replies: 1 views: 76
stella645 22 hours ago

Hi, I’m currently using Orange Tree Samples Pear Bass which is pretty good but would like something a little...

dickiefunk
replies: 14 views: 354
xgman 22 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 17,086 views: 1,885,012
Macaroni 23 hours ago

Hi, I just wanted to share my experience upgrading from a 2018 Mac mini with i7 6 cores to a Mac Studio, Max For context, what...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 99
babydaddymusic 1 day ago

Hi, I'm new here. I started recording in 2003 with a Line 6 TonePort in Garageband. Eventually, I moved to Logic Pro. However, in...

sixstringsensei
replies: 10 views: 1,113
dikrek 1 day ago

Hi guys, I bought this at Thomann and I am excited as I finally found a tiny yet nice and logical controller for EQing...

Sir Hannes
replies: 0 views: 110
Sir Hannes 1 day ago

Well I've had a wonderful time with my UAD Solo Thunderbolt for the realtime features (singing through awesome sounding fx etc...

J Gabriel
replies: 3 views: 176
J Gabriel 1 day ago
microwave 1 day ago

Hello, I'm looking at using a thunderbolt pcie expansion chassis with an RME raydat card. I'll be connecting to a mac...

blasted76
replies: 3 views: 219
blasted76 1 day ago
Jules 1 day ago

Hello, I am looking to purchase a computer for my studio as well as touring. I am a live sound engineer as well as a studio...

shortyboyboy
replies: 6 views: 259
AJ Reynolds 1 day ago

Hi, I have a quick question. I use an Apollo Twin X Duo DSP and try to use it for mixing. However, the unit can only manage a...

Benjamin81
replies: 31 views: 1,917
momomel 1 day ago

I am a big fan of these plugins but they seem to have gone very quiet in terms of development and support more recently. Has...

flwehr
replies: 57 views: 5,358
Dombaeb 1 day ago

I'm currently using JBL LSR 305 monitors, which I like very much but would like to get a second set of smaller near-field...

dg27
replies: 1 views: 173
dg27 1 day ago

Moderators