Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,067 views: 1,423,546
Mege 4 hours ago

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 300 views: 25,870
norbury brook 9 hours ago

Just installed via update on my M1 Mini 16/1Tb. So far so good. Cubase, Live, and of course Logic are running fine with RME card....

Dor
replies: 102 views: 14,479
ruby06 15 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 15,201 views: 1,726,836
Skwaidu 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 83,552
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 30,594 views: 3,336,122
nyrizzie 5 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 26,199 views: 2,276,234
kgdrum_nyc 29 minutes ago

Just a quick thread. Did you ever decide to switch to another DAW from the one you were using, and if so what made you switch?...

nksoloproject
replies: 105 views: 5,522
lossleader 36 minutes ago

Have SD3 + Fields of Rock and Hansa. Looking at getting the triple SDX bundle to round out the samples. Mostly doing rock, I...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 0 views: 33
LPTeleStrat 1 hour ago

SSL Native Channel Strip2 and Bus Comp2: i have not seen a Thread regarding this yet ... so, here we go ... lets talk about...

jwh1192
replies: 41 views: 6,729
Ben Jenssen 1 hour ago

I thought it good to start a thread to talk about Free and low cost piano libraries, acoustic and electric pianos and anything...

OK1
replies: 8 views: 427
bill5 1 hour ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,965 views: 245,412
Mikael B 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, i'm considering to get a mac mini 2020 (m1) as a second (or soon main) daw system. My main concern is how to get...

noisekeeper
replies: 1 views: 52
Dor 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 15,081 views: 1,541,730
jdunn 4 hours ago

I was introduced to MeldaProduction through Reverb.com's SYNC program. Put in a bunch of their free plugins to give it a...

abrokentenor
replies: 55 views: 24,279
Burb on 4 hours ago

I had the soft tube console one a few years ago. I’ve had Waves SSL forever. I was thinking about getting the console 1 again...

babydaddymusic
replies: 21 views: 8,409
chefboii 4 hours ago

It seems like over the years, especially 90's to 2010's probably until halfway into Windows 10, people used mostly Mac for music...

Aoharukano
replies: 308 views: 12,081
OK1 4 hours ago

Hey I was wondering if you guys could help me set up my Novation Impulse Midi keyboard with kontact. I want to be able to switch...

jeebles
replies: 1 views: 62
jeebles 4 hours ago

If you don't know abou these: https://www.airwindows.com/ First of all, as a small disclaimer, this thread is intended for...

tom_
replies: 2 views: 135
OK1 4 hours ago

Really can't decide. They're basically the same price, both lack a master and a transport. But for what I'm looking for, they...

timehalt
replies: 24 views: 3,339
lydfar 5 hours ago

I purchased Waves MV2, (simplicity and what it does is beautiful) but when I installed it onto my computer and loaded an instance...

congalocke
replies: 0 views: 73
congalocke 5 hours ago

I’m seeking a little feedback/widsom on how y’all are using the Plugin Alliance channel strips, particularly the Lindell 50...

mitchell
replies: 0 views: 51
mitchell 6 hours ago

Heres three links and whats inside from a quick search just now. Please Contribute lemme know if you re list is long or short...

D Becks
replies: 27 views: 4,135
Tui 6 hours ago

This seems to be quite a common issue from what I've seen and I haven't seem to be able to find a fix. Basically a few months...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 37 views: 3,134
Surbitone 6 hours ago

I've just demoed Eventide SplitEQ and while using it on a vocal and not really getting the results I was expecting, I've come to...

alexe
replies: 3 views: 179
BM Grabber 7 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 936 views: 156,067
OK1 7 hours ago

Hi there, is anybody else experiencing this? After upgrading to MacOS Monterey, R4 Reverb is crashing validation so hard that...

Roxb
replies: 3 views: 151
vitocorleone123 7 hours ago

Hi. first ever post. the guitarist/sound guy in my band recently bought a Midas F32 console, and is having trouble connecting...

shredzelle
replies: 41 views: 7,041
Prahlad 8 hours ago

Hello im looking for Lush not harsh or muddy or boxy reverb similar to what Travis Scott uses on super reverby adlibs. From my...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 18 views: 8,067
abell1234 8 hours ago

I don’t know if this is the right forum.. What happened to Relab VSR S 24? I cannot find it anymore on their website. Is it...

ruby06
replies: 42 views: 2,376
muziksculp 9 hours ago

Researching for a friend interested in Zoom LiveTrack series units, and as I understand they are 'not' capable as a DAW...

Steve Fogal
replies: 0 views: 64
Steve Fogal 9 hours ago

This has been doing my head in for some time now. In Logic Pro X my 3rd party plugins display seem to be ahead of the sound...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 0 views: 50
Tobias Enstrom 9 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 4,800 views: 508,948
Everton 10 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,313 views: 964,136
IUCA81 11 hours ago

Hi -- I've just bought a Razer Kiyo Pro webcam. Very nice image, but it's very random (e.g. going on and off for no apparent...

Ekko
replies: 1 views: 88
Rick Dalton 11 hours ago

Since about a year my computer shows a note that the Orpheus software is "old style 32 bit" and won't work with the new...

ruby06
replies: 22 views: 3,135
ruby06 11 hours ago

Hello. I’ve thought about getting a MIDI controller (or synthesizer) to use for sort of a master keyboard to control my other...

Sry
replies: 0 views: 53
Sry 11 hours ago

So I had this idea about a year ago to stream to my phone so I can test my mix on the speakers that most people will listen on...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 3 views: 862
ghostman 11 hours ago

After upgrading from Sonarworks Reference 4 to Sound ID Reference I imported my room calibration file (I made with Reference 4)...

ozonepaul
replies: 0 views: 60
ozonepaul 11 hours ago

Hi guys, in the market for a new AI. As you know, in such things, much pre-investigation ensues. At this point, I'm landing...

crystAlex
replies: 63 views: 2,490
s12512 11 hours ago

Got a mail from Metric Halo today... Updates for mac, and............................................. they now support two...

BM Grabber
replies: 0 views: 82
BM Grabber 13 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,569 views: 797,735
augustusarnone 14 hours ago

I recently bought this CPU amongst some other components for a Heat Pipe Cooled Silent Audio PC. It's my first time building and...

KH7
replies: 0 views: 66
KH7 14 hours ago

Hello, so - I've recently encountered an issue that I can't seem to solve and wanted to voice it here to see if anyone else has...

KH7
replies: 0 views: 81
KH7 16 hours ago

I've been working with Vital, which I really like. Heck of a synth for free. Also getting back to browsing presets in Dune...

bill5
replies: 20 views: 1,009
Agreed 16 hours ago

So my ageing trash can is running El Cap and I need to upgrade so I can run the latest version of Cubase et-al. I have separate...

Pip
replies: 1 views: 99
plexity 17 hours ago

Poking around trying to get the most from Ableton, but I'm not seeing any audio interfaces with ad/da converters at 32-bit/192...

Xememe
replies: 20 views: 10,587
BT64 17 hours ago

bx_control has been my go-to widener for a while now and I am looking for something new to experiment with. Drop some suggestions...

Stefan502
replies: 24 views: 1,711
MusicLov3r 18 hours ago

does anybody bought the RME digiface USB yet and give some informations about stable buffersize and latency? The raydat is...

Deleted User
replies: 33 views: 15,634
TheIllicitOne 20 hours ago

If any members want to incorporate website and application development into their skill set I just authored a book specifically...

wktdev
replies: 3 views: 895
wefandango 1 day ago

I am convinced the freeware Sleepy Time Transient (Sleepy-Time DSP — Downloads) is the best Transient shaper. Not thin...

wafa
replies: 67 views: 40,903
wheever 1 day ago

This is old software but I like the effect of it on Klaus Schulze compositions. What plugins are available today that do the same...

DW1
replies: 0 views: 82
DW1 1 day ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 376 views: 124,939
zvukofor 1 day ago

Hi! I recently purchased guitar rig 6 and I'm running it as a VST in Ableton live 10. It seems that it is heavy on my CPU,...

GiuseppeVesuvio
replies: 1 views: 950
lossleader 1 day ago

I’ve got an RME UCXII coming Monday but I need a few more inputs. Anyone have hardware suggestions that play nice with RME...

Binza
replies: 6 views: 346
bobbyornaments 1 day ago

Moderators