The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,184 views: 1,588,082
slidestonowhere 20 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,902 views: 1,315,161
joshmelo 4 days ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 314 views: 44,701
smoke 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 78,262
George Necola 13th September 2005

Nuendo 11.0.20 on Mac OS 10.14.6 can't play HEVC movies (H265). Can't even drag and drop 8-bit version. Can drag and drop 10 bit...

jweisbin
replies: 2 views: 97
jweisbin 3 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,724 views: 1,314,698
Will The Weirdo 23 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,159 views: 734,529
Jeezo 39 minutes ago

I posted this somewhere else but I'm sure at least a few people on Gearspace will be interested in this topic (still getting used...

monkeyxx
replies: 16 views: 607
fgimian 1 hour ago

Until yesterday I didn't even know there was a difference. I knew my existing build motherboard had 4.0 slots and I had drives in...

StarfishMusic
replies: 2 views: 108
MediaGary 2 hours ago

I have a passport pa 300 and want to connect with an M- audio interface, not sure where to plug in. Do I plug in to left and...

pdunphy
replies: 2 views: 444
DwiuexHatedeu 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 18,794 views: 1,439,407
musicman691 3 hours ago

I just bought a Zen Tour off of Reverb and no more than a couple hours into testing it the unit displayed this screen: ...

lewafer
replies: 5 views: 1,235
shashi 3 hours ago

Hi all, I have always used a laptop for producing, but i think its on it way out. I have a 250gb SSD, 1TB HDD, 16GB ram,...

the.boy
replies: 4 views: 127
stella645 4 hours ago

looking for the most realistic piano samples I can get, either via module or keyboard. I don't care about other bells &...

daback-daboot
replies: 266 views: 89,593
StefVR 4 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,638 views: 121,772
Tui 5 hours ago

Hey guys. Im running Logic Pro X. Im about to start routing from the DAW, externally to a Soundcraft mixer via 2 Focusrite...

rallycapmusic
replies: 23 views: 504
elegentdrum 5 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 4,150 views: 711,685
Monkey Man 5 hours ago

Hi there, I've recently acquired a Kensington Trackball Expert, and I cannot get use to it and find it really cumbersome and...

djanogil
replies: 7 views: 284
djanogil 7 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 208 views: 36,165
LFO8 7 hours ago

Hello Slutz My trusted 12-core cMP is showing signs of fatigue and am contemplating options to upgrade It is setup with...

[email protected]
replies: 67 views: 2,284
LFO8 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 370 views: 60,067
rock8538312 8 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 255 views: 22,259
illegal4Hunna 10 hours ago

Hi! I just bought an Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core yesterday, and I haven't used it a lot to make music since because I've...

RecordDating
replies: 4 views: 123
ambiguous signal 10 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 28,307 views: 2,982,408
Beatworld 11 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 781 views: 279,691
ardis 12 hours ago

Hey Folks, Hobbiest with my own studio. I use a lot of software and plugins etc. Currently have a 6 core Mac Pro Trashcan...

A M Kelly
replies: 44 views: 1,776
ProPower 12 hours ago

So what’s your go-to distortion plug for squashing a drumbus?

muffegutt
replies: 20 views: 964
Monotremata 14 hours ago

Greetings, I'm a college professor that teaches an intro to audio production course for our digital media strategy master's...

SkipBurz
replies: 33 views: 815
RayS 15 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,194 views: 681,471
throbert 17 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 170 views: 21,516
ccg 17 hours ago

Has anyone experienced random clips and pops in autotune 8.1? Its taken me hours to track down the reason why my bounces are...

Chase Orion
replies: 14 views: 10,202
Liciousboy 18 hours ago

Wondering about monitor and headphone muting on the Audient iD14... Is there a way with the buttons on the top to switch...

skiltrip
replies: 1 views: 80
kikbut 19 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 914 views: 69,366
clonewar 21 hours ago

Hello, I have been fruitlessly searching the internet for a simple, free compressor that does upwards compression (allows the...

Zorpley
replies: 3 views: 174
jpanderson80 21 hours ago

This is just crazy. An iPad has the same power as desktop units and Macbooks introduced earlier this year. Time to switch to...

rockreid
replies: 8 views: 662
lllubi 1 day ago

Hi there, I have installed Xpand!2 on my Mac (Version 10.15.7 OS Catalina). My midi keyboard is working with all my other VST...

SPProductions
replies: 3 views: 225
SPProductions 1 day ago

I want to upgrade my computer to Ryzen 7 or 9 CPU, also get 1tb m2 ssd for faster loading times. Unfortunately desktop build is...

justaquestion
replies: 0 views: 114
justaquestion 1 day ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 76 views: 7,331
nonstatic 1 day ago

I have heard of them on some animated TV show. I've been trying to find which libraries/plug-ins have these samples, they seem...

musictheorist
replies: 1 views: 449
Soundyan 1 day ago

I'm working on a record for a band. We've recorded everything, the mixes are finished, they've given the thumbs up to everything...

Silky Smoove
replies: 4 views: 295
rwhitney 1 day ago

can you guys recommend me some lesser known reamp modules by smaller/foreign/independent companies? i'm already aware of all the...

andwutt
replies: 2 views: 180
mrufino1 1 day ago

Is there anything like vocalign/revoice pro for instruments? to tighten up guitar doubles ect...? preferably one that still works...

I.Arkitek
replies: 8 views: 8,811
CaptainNovember7 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,738 views: 409,587
jrgth91 1 day ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 365 views: 41,800
traz 1 day ago

Hi there, I am having trouble with my new audio interface the Tascam 208i. I want to send the output of channels 3&4...

lorcamusic
replies: 0 views: 77
lorcamusic 1 day ago

Hey there, First off, I'm new to the forum. My name is Tim, and I'm glad to be here. I have a Tascam x48 that I have only used a...

TimP
replies: 19 views: 6,498
digisonic 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've been using Motu Ultralite mk1 for years at my home studio, but after upgrading to Mac m1 realised my Motu is no...

Stown1
replies: 2 views: 184
Stown1 1 day ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 40 views: 38,763
Tui 1 day ago

I need help with an Apogee Symphony I/O Thunderbolt and Symphony Control. I would not be asking but for the fact that I cannot...

Alti
replies: 24 views: 399
[email protected] 1 day ago

Hello, Just a fun one I hope, but possibly something we don't talk about much. My own personal experience of late, maybe...

GRiFF
replies: 86 views: 2,819
vitocorleone123 1 day ago

long time reader, first time poster! thinking of switching my interface from a focusrite claret 8pre to a burl b16...

Trevor McIntosh
replies: 0 views: 87
Trevor McIntosh 2 days ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,760 views: 771,417
CaptainHook 2 days ago

So, after many years of happy use, it's time to move on from my beloved 2013 MacBook Pro. Chokes just a bit too easily now, and...

KriticalMass
replies: 0 views: 82
KriticalMass 2 days ago

I'm looking for a single or 2 channel AD convert only that would allow me to patch a mic pre into and would connect via USB/FW/TB...

digiman
replies: 1 views: 109
BT64 2 days ago

Moderators