The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,073 views: 1,573,321
DEA 29 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,866 views: 1,303,563
Ratterbass 2 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 308 views: 42,012
manfromnapa 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,936
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is driving me nuts trying to figure out. I just bought an audio interface and am trying to determine latency with RTL...

texxas
replies: 10 views: 131
tviler 39 minutes ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 412 views: 115,638
curry36 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 17,793 views: 1,335,266
Neptune45 1 hour ago

Hi, I've used Guitar Rig 5 for many years as special fx for everything, not especially guitars. So today I've tried Guitar...

marcmarc
replies: 7 views: 187
ShadowsOfLife 1 hour ago

Wish I could post a poll on here but I guess I will just ask: Who is still using these in their workflow? Who has stopped using...

Sunshy
replies: 11 views: 443
deondamage 2 hours ago

Well, the title says it all. Good and ready for audio?

DogCake
replies: 45 views: 1,761
asdf 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,171 views: 677,770
Kyle P. Gushue 3 hours ago

M1 Mac mini quietly updated with optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet port I just confirmed this while pricing a few M1...

Sky
replies: 0 views: 77
Sky 3 hours ago

I feel like I need to get a VAR from JPAS to get an update for Cubase. If you get the reference...then you get the...

illynoise
replies: 2 views: 129
thenoodle 3 hours ago

Hello All, **I did my best to make sure this question wasn't already posted, but I'm new to the forum so my apologies if I...

seanvinci
replies: 34 views: 903
brousseau6933 4 hours ago

I owned a yamaha ypg 625 for the last 6 years, and considering i'm studying in audio engineering (particularly game audio and...

the_grimace
replies: 31 views: 47,311
pablotiburcio 4 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,059 views: 138,275
zovosaf 5 hours ago

I built a 3-channel, programmable MIDI cc controller, for about $85! Well, it would have been $85 if I hadn't made some expected...

jsbenson
replies: 26 views: 16,922
Vtech 5 hours ago

Hey, I'd like to update my compressors as I've been learning a lot about their differences and uses. I think it would be great to...

curry36
replies: 1 views: 125
nightchef 5 hours ago

I’m going to buy my first interface and am still figuring all this out. I know that with interfaces with DSP effects you can...

xmichaelp
replies: 4 views: 93
xmichaelp 5 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 323 views: 52,652
jamoore84 6 hours ago

Hi all. Does anyone know how to fix a corrupt rx2 file? Thanks

benjiboko
replies: 9 views: 196
hearttimes 6 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 690 views: 215,957
RJHollins 6 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 769 views: 278,304
SEA 7 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 2,530 views: 151,436
earlevel 7 hours ago
replies: 6 views: 284
Artcutech 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 353 views: 56,194
brandonwong 10 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,676 views: 2,923,160
AcusticaCM 10 hours ago

Hello everyone. I am experiencing a huge problem! I have bought a Steinberg UR22C soundcard that I am using on my MSI Interl i7...

TheOperator
replies: 1 views: 178
SuperCriceto 11 hours ago

Hey! I'm interested in finding Drum loops/samples in the style of old Neil Young and Creedence Clearwater type...

guitarkeys
replies: 0 views: 86
guitarkeys 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,532 views: 1,292,526
ceejay 12 hours ago

Now that the iPad Pro will have an M1, 16 GB of RAM (on the 1TB and 2TB models), and a Thunderbolt port, there's no reason that...

clonewar
replies: 14 views: 525
Anthony Quinn 14 hours ago

In the newest release of Mixbus v4.3, I added support for the old Tascam US-2400. This was in response to several users who...

BenLoftis
replies: 12 views: 3,595
MicheleS76 14 hours ago

I haven's seen anyone discussing this before, so I figure it might help someone (and hopefully make Softube step up and fix the...

Jens Bogren
replies: 10 views: 1,490
Anthony Quinn 14 hours ago

Hey guys, Right, i'm a little bit confused about what the purpose of a MIDI Thru is, as I've never had access to one. Is it...

CazmoV
replies: 49 views: 107,249
Pincho Paxton 14 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,714 views: 404,561
Sanchez 15 hours ago

I own about 2TB of sound libraries.... and they've cost me thousands of dollars. And in reality, only a fraction of this content...

nightjar
replies: 94 views: 2,868
PR13 18 hours ago

A question for some old schooler's here. I sequence on Ableton, Reason , Cubase, and Pro Tools (urgh) but recently i've been...

Kevin Thoms
replies: 20 views: 3,683
Kola 19 hours ago

Hi Guys! I am doing some troubleshooting on my mac system. I am having terrible performance issues with Nuendo and Mojave....

RedEyeJedi
replies: 3 views: 146
RedEyeJedi 20 hours ago

In this test, I did the same mix on various major DAWs and then compared the results by ear and by null test. As far as...

Zangiamit91
replies: 4 views: 381
mrgkeys 21 hours ago

HI I am using a Prism Titan and I've streamlined my laptop Dell E7440 as much as possible, turned off WIFI, disabled apps done...

Rixsta
replies: 4 views: 172
ambiguous signal 23 hours ago

Hey all, First post - i'm totally lost. I've used a bandmates focurite scarlett 18i20 (2nd gen) to record a ton of music since...

prehistoric
replies: 0 views: 84
prehistoric 23 hours ago

Hi All, I'm in the process of setting up my first little home studio and I've got a bit of a conundrum on my hands. I was...

FiggyPudding18
replies: 2 views: 130
SRS 23 hours ago

Made search but couldn't find any posts about these, been trying them for a few days and feel safe to say these are the...

cooker
replies: 1 views: 390
TurboJets 1 day ago

So can ya? I've got it & Gog & for some reason was thinking you can only do it in Drumagog? Thanks!

amost
replies: 22 views: 17,496
kuko 1 day ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,534 views: 112,570
SamSpacey 1 day ago

So I got confirmation from Pioneer they are not going to release anymore firmware updates for the Toriaz SP-16. I put a ticket in...

smccarthy945
replies: 9 views: 306
bloodybob 1 day ago

I've been a long time Sonnox Limiter user, just curious about other options out there anyone done some testing? Who is really...

DiscoMax
replies: 6 views: 601
wheever 1 day ago

Hello Gearslutz family, The title says it all. TL:DR-Should I get Apogee Symphony Desktop(newer) or RME Fireface UFX...

Chhetri99
replies: 33 views: 1,724
play.exe 1 day ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 847 views: 63,776
Pictus 1 day ago

Looking for a good solution for running my AD/DA in the control room with the PC in a machine room. Building out a new space and...

EMMST
replies: 27 views: 4,989
DanFigueiredo 1 day ago

I am about to recording some hip-hop/pop vocals with two singers on top of some beats I made. Currently I have a Zoom Tac-2 TB...

qqz
replies: 7 views: 299
qqz 1 day ago

Hello, I noticed some UAD plugins consume greater than 50% of a sharc chip at 44.1khz. this means if you run at 88.2khz, the...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 134
Faint Brouhaha 1 day ago

I know Apogee has discontinued the Element 24 and 46 However, I have yet to hear any rumors about what those might be replaced...

ChromeCrescendo
replies: 1 views: 253
Husa 1 day ago

Any reason to buy a computer monitor and not a TV for my big center screen? Will be using USB to HDMI out of my MacBook.

drockfresh
replies: 9 views: 290
RyanM 1 day ago

Moderators