Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,321 views: 1,607,604
Mplay 1 day ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 333 views: 48,958
dayyob 3 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,948 views: 1,331,920
RyanC 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 78,761
George Necola 13th September 2005

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,312 views: 175,191
Dave_Ionic 7 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 19,786 views: 1,574,263
waltercruz 18 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,294 views: 687,920
TLS 47 minutes ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 307 views: 106,509
BobbyLAvenir 53 minutes ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,597 views: 107,764
GP_Hawk 53 minutes ago

My DAW computer has a nine year old i7 2600 processor in it, so I it's time for an upgrade soon. The problem is, that I know next...

Matz67
replies: 33 views: 605
EnGee 1 hour ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 1,011 views: 77,009
Hansenhaus 1 hour ago

Will Windows 11 be considerate to low latency...

electro
replies: 0 views: 59
electro 2 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,127 views: 159,115
izish 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 28,833 views: 3,058,046
79adam79 3 hours ago

I just posted this in another forum but in the wrong category. If you are a mod delete that post. I have SL pro 7 and use...

arsmusic
replies: 1 views: 134
Smapti 5 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 373 views: 29,859
norbury brook 7 hours ago

Has anyone compared something like the apollo X to the new 32 bit steinberg interfaces, most comparable in price being...

kijix84
replies: 12 views: 2,208
norbury brook 7 hours ago

Hi folks, first post here pls easy on me. As the title says they both go for the same price as of today ($29). I have demoed...

greendrinkkink
replies: 41 views: 1,677
iFi audio 8 hours ago

Hey guys I'm currently using a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 to record with my band and I I'm curious as to whether buying a more...

karlamacintyre95
replies: 60 views: 2,167
dublave 8 hours ago

Waves are running a mercury bundle giveaway. Just thought I'd spread the word: https://www.waves.com/giveaway Goodluck to all...

gearfetish
replies: 0 views: 110
gearfetish 11 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 484 views: 43,066
mattiasnyc 11 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 13,284 views: 1,359,047
Will The Weirdo 11 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 894 views: 286,010
ardis 11 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,903 views: 141,414
CaptainHook 12 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 190 views: 19,802
ZMilos 12 hours ago

I'm wondering if someone can help. I've been having an intermittent issue with my Apollo for a while, and it's really really...

hugohardy
replies: 1 views: 96
torpor 15 hours ago
torpor 15 hours ago

Does anyone else agree that the pianos on keyscape are terrible? I was expecting to be blown away like I was with Omnisphere and...

djx611
replies: 84 views: 35,243
norbury brook 16 hours ago

Hello I'm looking for Mac OS drivers for a first generation Orion 32. I can't find them on Antelope's website. Maybe someone...

Bassneck
replies: 0 views: 67
Bassneck 19 hours ago
Jansemann4433 20 hours ago

Hey guys, Since today is the last day of the current sale running at Softube, I think I must ask if Amp Room is still worths...

The_Ogre
replies: 3 views: 506
The_Ogre 21 hours ago

Has anyone here moved from a tight relationship with Reaper to having an affair with Studio One? I'm curious about the learning...

Deleted 9d8db46
replies: 8 views: 777
KBSoundSmith 21 hours ago

I’ve been trying out the seaboard and wondering how people set it up to effectively play kontakt instruments - orchestral...

maxiedaniels
replies: 0 views: 76
maxiedaniels 23 hours ago

The recent update Antelope audio has put out is bricking a few interfaces. If you haven't yet do not update to the Launcher...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 56 views: 10,177
WeAreNotOkay 1 day ago
cscotto 1 day ago

Does anyone know if the new Focusrite Red 8Line Interface has sample accurate hardware insert delay compensation in Pro...

SaschaP
replies: 1 views: 161
SaschaP 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I'm about to buy a sound interface and trying to choose between Tascam Series 102i vs Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd...

HANLI
replies: 3 views: 138
HANLI 1 day ago

Need help from some of you guys that are running 32+ I/O studios. Need more I/O than my RME Fireface800 provides. I'm looking...

TikkoRome
replies: 21 views: 595
mcgilroy 1 day ago

A question for some old schooler's here. I sequence on Ableton, Reason , Cubase, and Pro Tools (urgh) but recently i've been...

Kevin Thoms
replies: 23 views: 3,863
RJHollins 1 day ago

This seems like a remarkably good deal, no? https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/deals.html All this content for $49. Seems...

KriticalMass
replies: 12 views: 610
iFi audio 1 day ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 87 views: 8,106
Melgueil 1 day ago
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

I have an issue with Waves Central, I have a couple of plug-in bundles licenses associate with my desktop computer. However when...

freelancepoet
replies: 20 views: 15,141
fuzulu 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,847 views: 420,301
sysexguy 1 day ago

So I'm currently using Softubes C1 + fader and love the tactile control it gives me + a Stream Deck for fast shortcuts. I do...

Junolab
replies: 0 views: 74
Junolab 1 day ago
CPS 1 day ago
Calagan 1 day ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,284 views: 950,164
Sound Arch 1 day ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,873 views: 593,742
mattrixx 1 day ago

Anyone using either of these? From what I can tell, they were introduced at NAMM 2019 and released into the wild last year,...

Quasar
replies: 19 views: 2,880
j.hexx 1 day ago

Hi all, Over a week ago I got my brand new SSL UF8 DAW controller from Sweetwater. It's exactly what I expected it to be, and...

timehalt
replies: 15 views: 740
psycho_monkey 2 days ago

Hey there. I'm shopping around to do a new desktop build for my studio. I'm currently using a Focusrite Clarett 8prex for my...

Derelict_esp
replies: 4 views: 226
Derelict_esp 2 days ago

What would be more powerful and dependable? I've always used Intel, but keep hearing good things about the Ryzen's, so if I go...

Quantum7
replies: 55 views: 1,523
Quantum7 2 days ago

When I look at a perfect sine wave in an EQ or spectral analyzer, it doesn't look like a single frequency with 0 overtones like...

lucky_boy
replies: 2 views: 171
lucky_boy 2 days ago

Moderators