The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 16,855 views: 1,941,647
troggg 14 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,341 views: 1,583,428
monkeyxx 3 days ago

Just installed via update on my M1 Mini 16/1Tb. So far so good. Cubase, Live, and of course Logic are running fine with RME card....

Dor
replies: 374 views: 91,599
Jay Asher 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 94,088
George Necola 13th September 2005

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 5,538 views: 619,132
CustomStudios 27 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 40,115 views: 3,268,655
Agreed 35 minutes ago

Hello Slutz My trusted 12-core cMP is showing signs of fatigue and am contemplating options to upgrade It is setup with...

[email protected]
replies: 98 views: 8,688
chet.d 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 16,293 views: 1,756,452
Southguitar 1 hour ago

Love using Dexed, but find the GUI either too small at normal 100% scaling on a 4k monitor or too blurry at the 150%...

Auer
replies: 2 views: 117
oldmica 2 hours ago

Hey folks. I just got my new computer setup and I'm clocking in (edit) 5.1ms of roundtrip latency at a 32 buffer size with a new...

jerboaguitars
replies: 6 views: 392
brousseau6933 2 hours ago

I recently purchased a used Yamaha PM-2000 32 channel console to use with Pro Tools, in place of my Midas M32 digital...

ShaneAnthony
replies: 0 views: 66
ShaneAnthony 2 hours ago

I am thinking of replacing my DAW system (SSL's Soundscape which SSL decided to kill off a couple of years ago).....anyhow I have...

thirdflr
replies: 3 views: 173
brousseau6933 2 hours ago

Recently built a new system with a 12700k. I'm using the iGPU as now adays I prefer to have as few components as possible in the...

thevisi0nary
replies: 2 views: 122
thevisi0nary 2 hours ago

Hey all, I've used a Mac before which wasn't mine for production. After years on the PC, I'm making the switch to MAC for...

RaspberryRock
replies: 0 views: 66
RaspberryRock 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 33,630 views: 3,780,627
kindafishy 3 hours ago

I am convinced the freeware Sleepy Time Transient (Sleepy-Time DSP — Downloads) is the best Transient shaper. Not thin...

wafa
replies: 71 views: 45,402
greggybud 4 hours ago

Hello, I'm considering buying a Microbook II for use with a Windows laptop. I'd like to know some users experience, especially...

noou
replies: 9 views: 3,557
kub 4 hours ago

Checking in here to see if other people have had really long waits for a MH repair. I sent a ULN2 in last May (2021) after I...

chacabuco
replies: 3 views: 202
p.v.d.e. 6 hours ago

I was previously using an iMac 2013 27" with an i5 and 24 go Ram. Everything was fine, I just wanted to do a little uprade...

kirito
replies: 1 views: 134
popmann 6 hours ago

As title above, I'd like to return one of the three plugins that I've bought from plugin alliance (an unused plugin ) on a second...

reinholdaw
replies: 5 views: 272
guildorf 6 hours ago

I calculated how much of the GUI area in some of my Arturia instruments are actually of any real use and the result is very bad,...

oortone
replies: 8 views: 531
troggg 9 hours ago

Hi there, frequent lurker first time poster here! Basically my Maudio m-track has decided to stop working all of a sudden -...

RealityGoggles
replies: 0 views: 82
RealityGoggles 9 hours ago

Cool stuff. 18% more performance at the same core count. Gotta love me some single-core performance. Also, a smaller and...

uOpt
replies: 31 views: 2,117
JBVN 10 hours ago

EDIT: Now resolved and some blogs written to document use of the MIDIsport 8x8/s as a standalone device with ability to remap...

GearzBunny
replies: 8 views: 1,112
BrufordRules 10 hours ago

Just wondering who else is a Mcdsp Filter Bank fan around here, haven`t seen many posts about their plugins, am I the only...

echojulca
replies: 42 views: 6,645
V PETERO 14 hours ago

Hi, sorry if this question has been asked many times. I am just trying to get my head around this. I am using a drum...

telecode
replies: 0 views: 105
telecode 16 hours ago

Hi friends, what are your top 12, most used plugins within PT TDM sessions? I start it with 1) Waves Q6/Q10 2) TC MASTER X...

Alécio Costa
replies: 287 views: 80,450
Auer 16 hours ago

I'm getting back into music production after a long hiatus. I used to have a home studio at my parent's place that was centered...

shadewind
replies: 25 views: 1,750
Scoox 18 hours ago

I applaud Apple for targeting our “studio” market segment with this release. I would love to buy a loaded Ultra, just...

Sky
replies: 1,578 views: 145,563
HCMarkus 21 hours ago

Currently i'm working on building a control surface for my home studio. But for the functionalitiy i want to create the HUI or...

cornedejong
replies: 5 views: 273
zvukofor 22 hours ago

I'm getting back into music after a few year hiatus. I used to love the je ne sais quoi that I got from UAD's 1176 but I no...

Andrew07
replies: 36 views: 5,266
rectifried 22 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 4,262 views: 519,760
dfghdhr 1 day ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 50 views: 14,453
tuf 1 day ago

Hello from germany everyone, does anyone have information about running the F32 console with MacOS Catalina? I hope, the...

kulturfabrik
replies: 20 views: 7,414
tuf 1 day ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 176 views: 89,159
CateB 1 day ago

Every time I tune into the local pop music radio station, "good 4 u" and "Levitating" are playing. Does...

doom64
replies: 12 views: 786
DEA 1 day ago

Hi girls and boys! Quick question: Has ANYBODY of you got the E-Mu 0404 USB interface successfully running on a Windows 10...

Elmbeatz
replies: 43 views: 33,279
OK1 1 day ago

PlugInfo is a utility that rapidly discovers the plug-ins installed on your Mac, and presents a variety of information about them...

Lady Gaia
replies: 105 views: 4,017
Synthient Sound 1 day ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,366 views: 749,548
TJ99 1 day ago

Hello, I updated to OS11.6 on my Mac and ever since my Apogee Control software for my Ensemble thunderbolt reads “ Waiting for...

Torbin
replies: 28 views: 2,510
[email protected] 1 day ago

What (current) AVID installer includes C1 Chorus-Vibrato? Hi all June 2022 - yes i have many avid plugins installed, but...

mixerguy
replies: 0 views: 86
mixerguy 1 day ago

I upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago and am experiencing some odd glitches: when playing back video online, playing back audio...

M32
replies: 39 views: 1,570
bcslaam 1 day ago

I'm a Logic user considering a Focusrite 18i20 for more inputs and adat expandability. I also like the monitor switching and talk...

Rastis
replies: 1 views: 215
dkr 1 day ago

Greetings to all. I think an updated thread on this topic was needed. I am looking for information virtually because in my...

rrroque
replies: 13 views: 592
jesajah 1 day ago

Hi, I've been running a placeholder graphics card, an MSI 370, due to insane pricing last year while I was building, which has...

troggg
replies: 19 views: 653
troggg 2 days ago

Does anyone have a R4000 recognized by Windows 10? I’ve just downloaded from the TC Electronic website the last driver...

SteelyDani
replies: 30 views: 5,449
Erica_Austin 2 days ago

So plan is to use a lil 500 series lunchbox and bring a CAPI VP-28 (API Clone), and still deciding whether to also use a Retro...

J Gabriel
replies: 2 views: 160
J Gabriel 2 days ago

Hi folks! I am looking for a reverb plugin that has a ridiculous amount of parameters. Although I enjoy using Fabfilter's...

Melodyman1985
replies: 8 views: 441
guildorf 2 days ago

Hi guys, I guess similar question has-been asked but this one is more personalized. I am just starting to learn production...

Madma
replies: 0 views: 121
Madma 2 days ago

Hello all ! Is there any DAW or a software mixer that supports automatic delay compensation in live input monitoring situation...

Aragon
replies: 54 views: 2,044
Mikael B 2 days ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 490 views: 75,416
HCMarkus 2 days ago

I read a lot of horrors of running Universal Audio Thunderbolt interfaces on PC. Anyone that have it running smoothly, can you...

TS-12
replies: 26 views: 1,565
fubusmaximus 2 days ago

I'm finally getting my little studio rebuilt to the point that I am getting attentive to workflow. I track and mix all analog and...

Gruner
replies: 13 views: 527
brotastic 2 days ago

I'm looking for a VST MIDI plugin that will do something like...

mizzle
replies: 0 views: 147
mizzle 3 days ago

Moderators