The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 19,001 views: 2,155,068
RyanC 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,551 views: 1,711,073
JAIA 3 days ago

Today the first official version popped up in Software Update. Surely not for the fainthearted like me, atm but did anybody...

jesajah
replies: 202 views: 35,286
DJ Bechara 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 100,569
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 56,848 views: 4,275,861
shanecgriffo 1 minute ago

Hi all, I am looking to upgrade my audio interface to something nice, but looking at current options in the high end market...

HBIII
replies: 197 views: 18,014
elambo 5 minutes ago

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 910 views: 89,397
Psychlist1972 8 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 4,946 views: 627,311
iomegaman 38 minutes ago

..As if I needed another reminder how old I'm getting abduction Heck with this.. :chug:

Wayne
replies: 0 views: 22
Wayne 1 hour ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,295 views: 389,196
SDDP 1 hour ago

Apple just posted new Mac Mini with M2 Pro and new Macbook Pros with M2 Pro and Max! Front page at https://www.apple.com

Clbraddock
replies: 498 views: 38,789
Dave_Ionic 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 36,202 views: 4,169,067
AcusticaCM 2 hours ago

Please don’t say “get a good singer”, “singer should practice” or anything like that.. I know that myself. I moved...

TS-12
replies: 83 views: 18,644
zwolf 3 hours ago

I'm thinking of turning two old Motu Firewire interfaces into Dante-interfaces by hooking up a headless Mac Mini (with autostart...

oortone
replies: 17 views: 705
chelgrian 4 hours ago

Hi folks, my shop offered me a young used 7.1 MacPro which should be great (96GB RAM, 16 Core, 8TB Flash). This could be a...

smarty-mart
replies: 4 views: 150
slainbabyyc 4 hours ago

Currently running a FireFace 802 FX and an OctoPre. The 802 is running from Firewire. The OctoPre is driving the clocking so it's...

troutstudio
replies: 1 views: 60
Scragend 6 hours ago

For the life of me I can't recall the company that makes a VST rack that will accept VST2s and host them inside a VST3 only app....

troutstudio
replies: 9 views: 336
troutstudio 6 hours ago

Hi guys. I've had a bad day indeed.. I accidentally erased my main recording drive today. Had all my currents clients on...

blackbirdstudio
replies: 8 views: 1,425
wavewalker 7 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 6,402 views: 727,363
Karloff70 9 hours ago

It's obviously 2015 and I've had this now for about 6 year's. It's never let me down and I'm still get great sounding...

louis1
replies: 28 views: 4,468
dj spejbl 11 hours ago

Hey all- I've been working with a Symphony Desktop for a few months now, and am feeling like I am at my wit's end with the...

BassSaxMan
replies: 14 views: 839
BassSaxMan 12 hours ago

Will Windows 11 be considerate to low latency...

electro
replies: 94 views: 21,047
Psychlist1972 12 hours ago

Has anyone managed a studio that has mutiple licence & dongles for a single plugin and used one iLok account to manage them...

Fishmed
replies: 6 views: 324
Fishmed 13 hours ago

Saturn 2 and Timeless seemed like obvious releases for the Fab Filter crew, but it seems harder to guess what is coming next. I...

motomotomoto
replies: 12 views: 998
motomotomoto 13 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 130 views: 33,022
Heartfelt 15 hours ago

I'm going to buy a new computer in the coming weeks and need to replace my sound card (so far I've been using RME Multiface)....

unicorn74
replies: 6 views: 212
Scragend 15 hours ago

Hi all, Nice to meet you all. This is my first post on the forum. I'm very interested in the Softube Vocoder. But there is a...

The Moonlander
replies: 2 views: 128
The Moonlander 16 hours ago

Long story short.... Used to be a mac so... I'm building myself a new pc with windows 10 to do both (I7 8700k....) since I...

webstersp
replies: 28 views: 12,964
dikrek 17 hours ago

TL:DR Does anyone know if passive thunderbolt 3 cables have shielding issues and buying an active TB3 cable will clean up the...

DarkandKurious
replies: 55 views: 16,643
obiwan34 17 hours ago

looking for 4 in 4 out interface, but I could also do 2 in 4 out... The newer SSL 12 looks nice. I was recently recommended it by...

spenny23
replies: 3 views: 175
Avatar for Deleted bea66528b996a28
Deleted bea66528b996a28 19 hours ago

Hello So I got a Lynx Aurora N Thunderbolt last year knowing it was a "a lot of car" for someone in a bedroom. It has...

aquafreak
replies: 1 views: 137
blayz2002 22 hours ago

Anyone have this set up? I got my Macbook Pro about a month ago. No issues with any device except my MOTU 828es, my primary...

orksnork
replies: 27 views: 3,024
orksnork 23 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

Deleted 18acee4
replies: 2,002 views: 339,148
Fleer 1 day ago

Hi im trying to figure out the best way to record vocals in logic. Right now for my template I have a "Tracking" audio...

colbykeyz
replies: 0 views: 72
colbykeyz 1 day ago

Ok, geniuses of Mac audio, I have a left-field question/conundrum. I’m trying to get audio from a modern Mac to load/play in an...

mitchell
replies: 5 views: 118
s.d.finley 1 day ago

There seems to be reports surfacing that they have just laid off the majority of their staff?

Genelick
replies: 11 views: 974
Scragend 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 17,398 views: 1,944,670
ceejay 1 day ago

As we've seen there are so many deals happening every single day on every re-seller website that its hard to keep track of them...

musicsoftwaredea
replies: 37 views: 2,350
musicsoftwaredea 1 day ago

I need to create a system to be used both live and in the studio with real-time monitoring with effects, I'm undecided between...

gegggiolo
replies: 0 views: 79
gegggiolo 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm not new to music production but I also don't have many years experience in it (about 4). During the last months...

JanR
replies: 30 views: 1,363
Progger 1 day ago

It looks like my beloved Fireface800 firewire chip died. It just stopped working a few days ago. The host LED stays red and the...

synthdood
replies: 12 views: 685
DEA 1 day ago

Hi guys, I need some advice for a new audio interface to get for my Silicon mac. So far, I used a MOTU 828mkII FW for about 20...

Audiority
replies: 7 views: 315
Meriphew 1 day ago

I want to upgrade my converters currently I have an SSL Alpha Link AX, it works fine but now it's time to get something...

torquemada
replies: 6 views: 2,551
FatTone 1 day ago

Anyone else get the email from Waves saying "you must register your Waves plugins by March 23, 2023"? No indication of...

Dave Polich
replies: 6 views: 446
Dave Polich 1 day ago

Hi I just did a reading of my barefoot MicroMain26 in my room.I have a lot of Bass Traps and treatment in the room. I am...

passionmax
replies: 1 views: 102
bluefonia 1 day ago

Hey guys, For my last productions I've always used the Ableton stock convolution reverb which is great but I think that there...

JanR
replies: 7 views: 394
constellation11 1 day ago

Hi everyone a thread about Hackintosh and Macmod and if they worth in 2023 , as the Mac pros used prices are less than a...

ohmstorm
replies: 7 views: 394
Genelick 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
ElmoHope 1 day ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,401 views: 1,007,750
blaryblardino 1 day ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native Instrument's...

messofsound876
replies: 95 views: 12,913
jorgzen 1 day ago

Hey I have recently bought melodyne but only just got it out the box.. Im working on a metal projct and need to allign loads...

Pies
replies: 13 views: 9,754
masterizer 2 days ago

I don't want to think that this is just pernicious software (that behaves like malware), but I cannot get AIR Technology off my...

LPXRH
replies: 33 views: 8,090
KRizza 2 days ago

I need advice on which computer will be more powerful for audio production. I can get a NEW mac mini M2 pro upgraded to 32GB...

Thomas James
replies: 6 views: 428
Dave_Ionic 2 days ago

Hello all. Even though I knew better, I went ahead and updated my OS from Monterey to Ventura. My production partner has the...

captainmarko
replies: 2 views: 189
solarflux 2 days ago

Moderators