The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 18,809 views: 2,141,457
uOpt 3 minutes ago

Today the first official version popped up in Software Update. Surely not for the fainthearted like me, atm but did anybody...

jesajah
replies: 191 views: 31,898
zenarcher 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,547 views: 1,704,653
nightjar 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 100,112
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 56,185 views: 4,229,184
Username TBD 1 minute ago

So which Mac do you guys think is better? It’s time for me to upgrade my computer. I have attached 2 screenshots.

Guitarist9891
replies: 10 views: 413
bradh 2 minutes ago

I applaud Apple for targeting our “studio” market segment with this release. I would love to buy a loaded Ultra, just...

Sky
replies: 1,977 views: 202,423
melodic dreamer 40 minutes ago

Does anyone know the differences between MOTU Digital Timepiece and a MOTU MIDI Timepiece AV well enough to give a matrix or...

initself
replies: 2 views: 95
thenoodle 52 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 36,135 views: 4,153,776
jBranam 1 hour ago

Hi all! I used to come here often (jamstudio), its been a while. I need an interface for @ home, budget is +- 1000 EU or...

Jamco
replies: 19 views: 361
Scragend 1 hour ago

Hi, I hope someone can help. I've built a bunch of audio PC's in the last 20 years and never had an issue I couldn't solve...

allawishus
replies: 8 views: 624
norbury brook 2 hours ago

Apple just posted new Mac Mini with M2 Pro and new Macbook Pros with M2 Pro and Max! Front page at https://www.apple.com

Clbraddock
replies: 335 views: 22,276
lllubi 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 17,384 views: 1,937,972
Bleu Fontaine 4 hours ago

I was looking to reset how I've been thinking about my vocal chain when I found this article. It seemed pretty comprehensive....

Lights
replies: 1 views: 93
Bleu Fontaine 4 hours ago

Is there a system wide metering app for windows, like Totalmix, but on steroids? I do use Totalmix, and it's great that it...

wafa
replies: 0 views: 46
wafa 5 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 6,348 views: 954,314
JSchlomo 6 hours ago

Having witnessed a discussion between several musicians who are unable to use a computer and others who have no difficulty...

ohmstorm
replies: 18 views: 747
jesajah 7 hours ago

Hello people, I am considering buying a Rhodes VST Plugin. Is here anyone who got (already) both plugins (Rhodes V8 and...

railkiller2376
replies: 4 views: 201
solarflux 10 hours ago

A GS poster has suggested that in the future "we will have AI programs that will be able to write any tune or orchestral...

Sky
replies: 49 views: 1,446
ROTMetro2 12 hours ago

Hey everyone! Want your thoughts on this: I'm currently running an Avid HD Omni, 8x8x8, and a 16x16 with an HDX 1 system on a...

JamesG602
replies: 49 views: 2,246
baslotto 15 hours ago

I created this thread for discussion on how these main contenders amongst headphone mixing software compare in features and of...

Musician
replies: 254 views: 39,293
dharma one 16 hours ago

I want to be able to remote control the UI of one computer from another - remote desktop / screens share type thing. This is...

EQss
replies: 3 views: 115
EQss 16 hours ago

Hi every time I drag a sample from splice into Logic Pro it sounds different even though nothing is on it. Its not just volume...

colbykeyz
replies: 0 views: 65
colbykeyz 16 hours ago

since buying it i haven't used it that much. i thought i would use it to color some sounds as i like early lenny kravitz sounds,...

zinzin
replies: 10 views: 10,171
White Falcon 20 hours ago

And how is it working for you? Looking at the mothership and dante is the only way to get audio in and out without going MADI....

deuc647
replies: 266 views: 32,591
joelfarr 20 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 1,114 views: 108,450
denork 20 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 571 views: 172,058
JGG 20 hours ago

I'm getting a Mac Mini M2 Pro with 512GB storage. I'd like an external storage chassis that can take 2 to 4 SSDs, preferably...

Sui_City
replies: 2 views: 192
Sui_City 21 hours ago

On their own website Steinberg states they don't recommend using the latest two generations of Intel CPU's with Cubase because it...

funkaholic1972
replies: 51 views: 2,467
Ari88 21 hours ago

Hi this is a bit of a classic Q methinks.... Does ANYONE have access to a Logic Pro X DMG old version install file...

harky
replies: 0 views: 69
harky 21 hours ago

I want to upgrade my converters currently I have an SSL Alpha Link AX, it works fine but now it's time to get something...

torquemada
replies: 5 views: 2,489
baslotto 21 hours ago

Hi Space, Might be dumb question but I have TB Apollo twin x on PC and old TB2 iMac and was wondering if there was a...

kaimbus
replies: 3 views: 103
DEA 23 hours ago

Can I have individual tracks in DAW 1 and route them to DAW 2 for summing? Example: I like to produce in Logic. I like Acustica...

Arseny
replies: 2 views: 175
Arseny 1 day ago

Time to upgrade my convertors for something better Not sure which to choose among these listed - UA 2192 - Rosetta 800 -...

dreamboxstudio
replies: 38 views: 4,630
mabzmuzik 1 day ago

Hi gearspace! I need some input :) The new M2 Mac mini just launched, and I really need a new desktop for music production. I...

bsigvert
replies: 3 views: 408
50-pence 1 day ago

Hey guys, anyone about before and after audio player embedded on website (see attachment) thanks

sl4zhz
replies: 21 views: 4,328
RedPeakAudio 1 day ago

Can anyone tell me how I can easily check the G-RAID thunderbolt 3 config on a Mac? I just need to identify how the system is...

GRiFF
replies: 2 views: 136
GRiFF 1 day ago

Title says it, but I bought this and the "FreQ" as a bundle in summer of 2020. Since I never update software and...

TROISI
replies: 3 views: 288
e-are 1 day ago

Hello! I'm looking for win xp drivers for my old emagic emi 2-6 sound card. I can't believe it's not possible to find that on...

tibasse
replies: 6 views: 11,708
DeepPurpleHead 1 day ago

no clipping, no FX Im using window 10, and I have tried reapper ,cubase 5, cubase 8.5, have tried both desktop and...

falken19901208
replies: 52 views: 1,227
Muser 1 day ago

Hello I'm looking for a new desktop audio interface for my M1 mac... what do you think about the SSL 12 ? it's got enough ins...

BRIAN_BURGER
replies: 2 views: 113
BRIAN_BURGER 1 day ago

I use a fader controller and have been enjoying using high-pass filters in parallel as hi-shelf boosts (or polarity-inverted...

50-pence
replies: 10 views: 279
50-pence 1 day ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,958 views: 628,520
Raphael Bauer 1 day ago

Let me state first off that I have used Slate software since 2011, and own many their plugins as well being a subscriber to their...

SuperJV
replies: 8 views: 11,134
kuasalogam 1 day ago

Happy New Year Everybody! I don't know if this is the right place to post this but since we are talking plugins it might be....

andyisdead
replies: 30 views: 1,880
popsongdc 1 day ago

Does anyone know the functions (hold keys power on) for the Steinberg Houston? Need to reset it. Does anyone know all of them?...

Deleted 47d171f
replies: 4 views: 1,452
Houston95 1 day ago

So, I’m looking at getting a MacBook Pro M2 Max 12 core 30 gpu It comes with 32gb ram, however an upgrade to 64 is an...

shortyboyboy
replies: 3 views: 191
6strings 1 day ago

Hello everyone, hoping y'all doing well. I've to build a new PC desktop for my studio, right now here's the list of components...

christian.g
replies: 0 views: 109
christian.g 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
bluefonia 1 day ago

The SSL2+ has all the features I need. But I'm interested to know what would be the best sounding version of that type of...

Keeby
replies: 16 views: 1,914
Nekit922 2 days ago

I'm selling my Avid HD/IO, and I'm in the market for a new interface. I've shortlisted my options down to the Symphony I/O Mk II,...

Malawar
replies: 25 views: 1,397
mistergeeaye 2 days ago

So, I have the interface working just fine on my new M1 Macbook pro. Records just fine. My only issue is that in setting on the...

Travd23
replies: 1 views: 113
studer58 2 days ago

Hey everyone! I'm thinking of buying a new pc for music production. What do you think about these specs? Mobo: Asus prime...

Gerard P.
replies: 3 views: 239
CaptainNovember7 2 days ago

I'm thinking of turning two old Motu Firewire interfaces into Dante-interfaces by hooking up a headless Mac Mini (with autostart...

oortone
replies: 15 views: 627
Muser 2 days ago

Moderators