Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 339 views: 52,095
Mikael B 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,461 views: 1,623,412
Pictus 6 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,950 views: 1,344,369
pangea2003 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 79,173
George Necola 13th September 2005

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,968 views: 430,789
henryrobinett 5 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 20,977 views: 1,692,422
juanjava 22 minutes ago

Dear Gear space forumites! Came across a 'humanizing' (free) au/vst plugin some weeks ago. Lost it. It seemed like a filter...

hanuman
replies: 1 views: 18
hanuman 32 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 13,832 views: 1,395,886
Few Knobs 38 minutes ago

I already have a UA-1000 connected to a PC running Win 10 (REAPER) and an analog mixer. Will a Nuendo 8I/O 96K work to add...

Gorquin
replies: 0 views: 29
Gorquin 45 minutes ago

Hi all, i bought a behringer umc404hd and windows is not detecting it. it powers on and the lights are on and everything but i...

AltusNoumena
replies: 14 views: 4,823
waows 1 hour ago

Im lookin for an alternative to Crane Song Phoenix TDM plug ive received soooo many sessions with this on it. Ive never used this...

Melvin III
replies: 12 views: 9,769
Jwitb 1 hour ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,932 views: 149,388
_tapehead 1 hour ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,434 views: 195,770
Mikael B 1 hour ago

I have been trying to put together a little "monitor station" computer setup at my studio so that I can use a DAW on it...

s34nsm411
replies: 4 views: 155
ambiguous signal 1 hour ago

Bought a new M1 MBA, pretty happy with it. Only issue (and it's not new to Apple obviously) is the limited inputs. Two USB C...

Transcendence
replies: 1 views: 113
Whoopysnorp 2 hours ago

This seems to be quite a common issue from what I've seen and I haven't seem to be able to find a fix. Basically a few months...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 30 views: 2,017
worm 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 29,104 views: 3,104,807
AcusticaCM 4 hours ago

I love the sound of Superior 3 and have all the SDX expansions. I'm just a bit overwhelmed by the bleed options. I record the...

Russell Casse
replies: 0 views: 66
Russell Casse 4 hours ago

Hello, i got this issue.. after some seconds it plays random.. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9J7Z1RuqPc it's 7 days...

lunecha
replies: 0 views: 47
lunecha 4 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,761 views: 777,442
GunnarSchuettler 4 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,289 views: 952,664
JadeLane 5 hours ago

Hi Gearspace, I recall reading a post on this site that referenced a controller knob that could be mapped to (I believe) 6...

slainbabyyc
replies: 4 views: 200
Hint 6 hours ago

Hi, I read on a german website that the newly updated Babyface Pro FS has coverters which result in a rather fatigueing high end...

Tendou
replies: 1 views: 166
mcgilroy 6 hours ago

Computer Specs: - Mac Mini late 2012- - 2.6g GHz i7 Processor - 16 GB DDR3 Ram - 120GB 6GB/S SSD boot drive Internally connected...

DestinationSound
replies: 45 views: 6,632
HBC711 6 hours ago

Hi all, I'm searching for an alternative to the germanium comp with a "flatter" EQ response. I'm using it on a...

fabaessa
replies: 8 views: 383
Jagman18 7 hours ago

I though it may help to start this thread so we can discuss which of these new "smart" plugins we are using and where...

spectacular g
replies: 158 views: 15,981
JfromRVA 13 hours ago

I know nothing about this brand, but the feature set of the interface looks good. I love the analog controls, and not the...

PDXOR
replies: 8 views: 419
ScooterVO 13 hours ago

Will Windows 11 be considerate to low latency...

electro
replies: 54 views: 3,853
Funkybot 13 hours ago
psycho_monkey 14 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,384 views: 694,792
throbert 15 hours ago

It seems like every month a new plugin is released that causes the forums and facebook groups to erupt with claims of "game...

motomotomoto
replies: 49 views: 1,969
mattiasnyc 15 hours ago
thenoodle 17 hours ago
pottering 18 hours ago

Could you guys give me your input on these two units? Looking to expand my studio to something in the semi-pro / pro range. Are...

xmikax1
replies: 6 views: 808
erikthered 18 hours ago

Hi all, first post here, forgive me if this is in the wrong place or I'm asking some silly questions. I recently picked up an...

Clarined
replies: 27 views: 5,863
erikthered 18 hours ago

I am in the process of upgrading my audio interface from an old Digi002 rack AI, which has served me well but it is time to...

mattvm
replies: 36 views: 6,936
erikthered 18 hours ago

At the moment, I'm having to swap out my current Thunderbolt Clarett 8Pre for a USB version (no thunderbolt on the new PC)....

imdurc
replies: 10 views: 1,830
erikthered 19 hours ago

A few threads about this interface but could not find many reviews. So whats the consensus ? Interested for iMac,...

nyne
replies: 18 views: 1,250
troggg 20 hours ago

So interfaces like the MOTU 24 i/o use an "Audio Wire" cable. Can I just use this interface and connect it to my...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 6 views: 4,683
Rick Dalton 20 hours ago

I was mucking around working on a snare, as you do, looking through my way oversized plugin collection, as you also do. And I was...

Mania
replies: 225 views: 42,497
tchibo 21 hours ago

Freaking Win 10 does it again...I just got this PC and when I try to scan something with Defender, it says "zero files...

bill5
replies: 26 views: 367
bill5 21 hours ago

honnestly my 2010 PC kills almost any mac pro pre-2018,... certainly (maybe) not in stability for ONLY MUSIC !?? ... where...

lunecha
replies: 47 views: 774
cresshead 22 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 458 views: 95,804
time2mix.com 1 day ago
Oldone 1 day ago

Which one is closer to the original hardware? I've Seen Softube, Uad... Recommendations?

Krubbadoo
replies: 14 views: 1,255
simon.billington 1 day ago

There seem to be a number of plugins that automatically fix resonances, and I was wondering what causes resonances in the first...

JL1000
replies: 6 views: 459

I have been recording a very long time. I have a large selection of outboard gear. Eqs, reverb, compressors, mic pres and more....

arsmusic
replies: 10 views: 779

I'm wondering what the fixed compression ratios are for Waves Renaissance Axx & Vox. Is there any way of measuring...

Voiceover Guy
replies: 1 views: 153

Does it hold up? Also, how the hell does CLA get away with boosting the crap out of his SSL eq's without the mix falling apart?

csweet08
replies: 118 views: 23,029

I have an issue with Waves Central, I have a couple of plug-in bundles licenses associate with my desktop computer. However when...

freelancepoet
replies: 27 views: 15,435

Anyone out there a big fan and cant mix without them? Anything else included in T-Racks that are particular favourites on...

johnonguitar7
replies: 34 views: 3,980

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 373 views: 53,660
erikthered 1 day ago

Hi, In the attached screenshot, I have a recording made with a mid-side microphone setup. The track's left channel is the mid,...

subwerker
replies: 3 views: 88
subwerker 1 day ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 388 views: 33,003
UltraByte 1 day ago

Moderators