The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,181 views: 1,587,030
makeanoise 7 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,902 views: 1,314,092
joshmelo 2 days ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 314 views: 44,518
smoke 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 78,234
George Necola 13th September 2005

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 903 views: 68,546
clonewar 2 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 28,260 views: 2,976,376
zaphod 18 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 18,731 views: 1,429,623
Tui 1 hour ago

I'm looking for a single or 2 channel AD convert only that would allow me to patch a mic pre into and would connect via USB/FW/TB...

digiman
replies: 0 views: 35
digiman 2 hours ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 39 views: 38,685
Tui 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,695 views: 1,311,413
brockorama 3 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 335 views: 53,962
chinesewhiteman 4 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,150 views: 733,763
melodic dreamer 4 hours ago

I've got a few freebie limiters and they've done a good job for me, but a really good limiter is a part of my arsenal that has...

Mind Riot
replies: 21 views: 761
Mind Riot 5 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,628 views: 120,643
telecode 6 hours ago

Hello, Just a fun one I hope, but possibly something we don't talk about much. My own personal experience of late, maybe...

GRiFF
replies: 82 views: 2,599
A12 6 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,182 views: 680,878
Kyle P. Gushue 6 hours ago

So what’s your go-to distortion plug for squashing a drumbus?

muffegutt
replies: 15 views: 688
muffegutt 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 366 views: 59,542
mihaiandrei1489 7 hours ago

I'm working on a record for a band. We've recorded everything, the mixes are finished, they've given the thumbs up to everything...

Silky Smoove
replies: 1 views: 103
thenoodle 8 hours ago

I need help with an Apogee Symphony I/O Thunderbolt and Symphony Control. I would not be asking but for the fact that I cannot...

Alti
replies: 22 views: 347
Alti 8 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 165 views: 21,110
ccg 8 hours ago

Years ago I had a virtual piano called White Grand Junior. I no longer see it available. Did a different company take it over...

Antaren123
replies: 1 views: 115
chroma 9 hours ago

Hi Is there an affordable (under £200) MIDI controller which has lots of on/off buttons (20 or more) Ideally one with only...

jaybz
replies: 1 views: 104
BT64 9 hours ago

This is just crazy. An iPad has the same power as desktop units and Macbooks introduced earlier this year. Time to switch to...

rockreid
replies: 2 views: 270
fastlanephil 10 hours ago

Hello! Would really appreciate insight from Motu users who understand the CueMix internal mixer routing and can advise me with...

atopiels
replies: 5 views: 224
JayTee4303 11 hours ago

Hey! So I have turned my studio into a full time streaming studio for my band and am looking for an interface that will receive a...

Skymagnet
replies: 4 views: 135
mattiasnyc 12 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 720 views: 219,050
Nevelous 12 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,268 views: 706,042
wolfger 12 hours ago

Hey, I am trying to find out the reason for this issue. The weird thing is, that when ever I get a stronger transient in high...

curry36
replies: 3 views: 84
BT64 13 hours ago

Hi there diddlydoo Is there a tutorial out there somewhere that can show me how to make complex drum sampling of my whole drum...

Rentzen
replies: 3 views: 723
shnootre 13 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 202 views: 13,523
simon.billington 14 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,731 views: 409,097
Sanchez 16 hours ago

Hey guys, Ive tried working with a tablet and realized it's quite a learning curve. I still want to get one because of RSI...

j-uk
replies: 5 views: 1,291
Musician 17 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 364 views: 41,650
madreza 17 hours ago

It's been ages since they released Little Plate and no major updates since then either. Do you think they're actually working on...

Tricepsatops
replies: 36 views: 2,578
alphca 17 hours ago

I was under the impression that 64-bit floating point processing affords something like 1,500 dBFS of headroom ITB. So, why do...

Resort Records
replies: 141 views: 1,698
Tui 18 hours ago

Hi all! The title says it all! Which do you think would give me the best preamps and conversion? I line the hands-on nature of...

SDunscombe
replies: 1 views: 131
rACgear 23 hours ago

I currently have 2 apogee ensembles in my home studio. i'm still happy with these units in terms of converter quality. I wish i...

gizeh12
replies: 5 views: 271
geocities 1 day ago

Hello, I have a Livid DS1 controller which has been discontinued a few years ago. I would like to use the DS1 editor in order...

omereilam
replies: 1 views: 150
Dubwarrior22 1 day ago

Hi all, i bought a behringer umc404hd and windows is not detecting it. it powers on and the lights are on and everything but i...

AltusNoumena
replies: 8 views: 3,694
acctx 1 day ago

Looking for an alternative to equalizer APO for Windows 10. Need a utility that will allow me to use vst plugin to affect all the...

TS-12
replies: 15 views: 2,327
noah440 1 day ago

I really hate changing gear that I am happy with due to lack of drivers because the manufacturer does not support the hardware...

ilikefruit
replies: 30 views: 766
zvukofor 1 day ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 459 views: 40,456
siniarch 1 day ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 674 views: 73,048
mxbf 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
marcpl 1 day ago

Pretty torn here but obviously these are both great choices. Just would like to hear opinions from people who own either. Thanks!...

saltyj
replies: 5 views: 302
mrufino1 1 day ago

Hello, I saw an interesting product by RME. It allows you to run 16 channels of AES/EBU input and 16 channels of AES/EBU...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 100
gearstudent 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've been using Motu Ultralite mk1 for years at my home studio, but after upgrading to Mac m1 realised my Motu is no...

Stown1
replies: 0 views: 87
Stown1 1 day ago

Hi, I know it's a fairly new interface, but wondered if anyone has an Ultralite Mk5 and could answer a - hopefully - simple...

speed12
replies: 4 views: 176
speed12 1 day ago

Now having owed 17 Antelope interfaces I really like them but having a Goliath HD away for repair for over 5 months - that’s...

T_R_S
replies: 0 views: 132
T_R_S 1 day ago

I have the Soundcraft ui24r plugged over usb into a Mac mini, I set the settings on the Mac preferences to Imput and output over...

Redbelo
replies: 3 views: 1,221
tobiart 1 day ago

Hey there I have the opportunity to buy an old Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt for cheap (250 dollars). I have an apollo and would...

raketenmann
replies: 1 views: 242
Mr Funk 1 day ago

Feel free to discuss N4 Nebula Third-Party Libraries here. Share tips and examples, discuss N4 settings/updates, recommend...

wagz
replies: 23 views: 2,352
trager 1 day ago

i’ve used logic for years but i’m interested in doing an old school recording project using logic simply as a recorder, as if...

TrenchRun
replies: 3 views: 155
Schmeckitup 1 day ago

Moderators