Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 15,222 views: 1,730,428
Pictus 2 hours ago

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 309 views: 26,906
Frankie.T 15 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,068 views: 1,426,100
kominak 1 day ago

Just installed via update on my M1 Mini 16/1Tb. So far so good. Cubase, Live, and of course Logic are running fine with RME card....

Dor
replies: 103 views: 15,674
rickarick 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 83,682
George Necola 13th September 2005

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 2,205 views: 289,596
KevWind 2 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 30,667 views: 3,346,375
Stone21 4 minutes ago

This is more a question then a discussion but feel free to ad in with questions and view points. Simply put. At what sample...

Jalle
replies: 1 views: 2
Muser 7 minutes ago

I recently subscribed to Tidal HiFi; however, the audio interface I use for audio production, the Presonus Studio 192 Mobile,...

floeezy
replies: 38 views: 3,221
bifurcator 9 minutes ago

Is there anything similar to this as a VST? I cant afford the real thing nor the UAD replica

akai_world
replies: 5 views: 77
tedmanzie 29 minutes ago

I see that Windows offers a maximum of 7.1 outputs. However, my audio interface has a lot more outputs. So the question is, is...

Musiccreator
replies: 5 views: 204
chelgrian 39 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 26,442 views: 2,301,390
tempsperdu 40 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 15,117 views: 1,546,888
Arseny 1 hour ago

Much to my regret, I think I'm going to say goodbye to the Lexicon PCM native Reverb package. I'm with Big Sur and with a single...

masterlogic
replies: 3 views: 349
tedmanzie 1 hour ago

Hello kfhkh This is driving me mad, I have millions of reverb plugins but I don't have a reverb plugin with whom I can really...

Sybille
replies: 6 views: 406
dubguy99 1 hour ago

It looks like the MOTU M2/M4 looks great on paper, based on the reviews I have read and seems superior to the Audient iD14, at...

BrainGlue
replies: 32 views: 11,092
littlegtplr 2 hours ago

Hi guys, in the market for a new AI. As you know, in such things, much pre-investigation ensues. At this point, I'm landing...

crystAlex
replies: 73 views: 3,119
crystAlex 3 hours ago

Hi there. Are there any other good software emulations of the good old DBX 160 compressor besides the ones from UA and...

putte
replies: 30 views: 12,084
WallTone 5 hours ago

Hi, can't quite get my head around this. I'm using an Antelope Audio 32 Gen 3, doing a round robin trip via a compressor, I...

hywyn
replies: 0 views: 59
hywyn 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for someone who use mixer mentioned in the title and have some experience with inbuilt audio interface. My own...

pwa
replies: 8 views: 3,364
jpstandish 6 hours ago

I've got a quick question for you all who might be more regular LPX users than I -- I am used to editing on Pro Tools, and on...

ByrneOut Productions
replies: 1 views: 128
terje_t 6 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,283 views: 195,668
JoeyM 7 hours ago

I decided to give Antelope Audio a try and ordered the Orion Synergy Core through a music shop on Amazon They were running a...

Deleted 7c2c8ee
replies: 10 views: 577
Heartfelt 9 hours ago

Hi there, Help is appreciated: I have an Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core, running Studio One 5 Pro, on a high-spec Windows...

brackin
replies: 1 views: 118
Heartfelt 9 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,994 views: 247,476
Lady Gaia 11 hours ago

Hi all, is there anyone who remembers the faded out Vst "Sample Magic Boost?" I only used it for the...

zwap
replies: 2 views: 196
funkycam 12 hours ago

I have just upgraded my studio computer after many years, so it was about time. My problem is that modern motherboards these days...

Peter Hallin
replies: 0 views: 89
Peter Hallin 13 hours ago

Hi, My computer iMac (Retina 5k, 27-inch, 2017) 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4 I have been experiencing...

xep3vu
replies: 3 views: 630
facej 15 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 598 views: 51,861
beatpete 16 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 4,827 views: 511,911
mh_bj 17 hours ago

I have an M1 13" Macbook Pro, which I love and these new 14" and 16" MacBook Pros are a step up with faster...

Chevron
replies: 75 views: 7,092
Teofunk 17 hours ago

So I have my prophet set as an external midi in logic and I’m getting stuck midi notes like crazy. Any suggestions? Thanks

Dtray187
replies: 0 views: 79
Dtray187 18 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,420 views: 708,733
pw2005 18 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 2,159 views: 191,595
lllubi 19 hours ago

Having a hard time finding a clear list of Waves plugins that are NOT included in the Waves Mercury bundle. Anybody know where...

pinefox
replies: 12 views: 10,553
50-pence 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Muser 20 hours ago

I let the sales get a hold of me and bought EZdrummer for 70 and keys for 39, this one was cheaper with the less popular versions...

aman74
replies: 4 views: 315
SkyPirate 21 hours ago

Are there any downsides to using the AMD integrated graphics CPU's in a DAW machine? Thinking of upgrading my 3600X to a 5700G

Shawnobi
replies: 0 views: 90
Shawnobi 22 hours ago
Septic 23 hours ago
phil_lasalla 1 day ago

Hi all, Bit of a weird question. I've locked myself into the Universal Audio architecture, with a USB3 Apollo Twin and a lot...

PaulDawkins
replies: 0 views: 89
PaulDawkins 1 day ago

Hello, maybe i gonna buy this : https://www.tascam.eu/pics/series_102i.jpg https://www.tascam.eu/fr/series_102i +...

lunecha
replies: 7 views: 290
lunecha 1 day ago

Hello, I'd like to get a new and recent motherboard for updating from my actual 5 years old 2.4 Ghz Intel Q6600 platform, and...

Polarity69
replies: 170 views: 43,955
yuk 1 day ago

Hello Everyone, I will be getting a new MacBook Pro 1 in a few weeks. I rely on UAD satellite for a lot of my plugins. I...

Sayat Nova
replies: 6 views: 421
Sayat Nova 1 day ago

anybody tried this and compared to competition?

trevon
replies: 37 views: 8,678
ChrisNunchuck 1 day ago

Hi everyone, We are in 2020, but still, there is a huge opportunity left aside: a dedicated hardware to control...

Yann Leon
replies: 43 views: 6,483
jdunn 1 day ago

I’m a bit overwhelmed with all the sales. Got an email that was offering 3 separate coupons for any software for 29.99. Seems...

aman74
replies: 3 views: 176
Monotremata 1 day ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 938 views: 157,224
vashuba 1 day ago

YES!!! "First of all: I hear you! While receiving so many questions and requests on this topic on all the...

Lesha
replies: 39 views: 3,577
Lesha 1 day ago

I've got Soniccouture's Electro-Acoustic Kontakt instrument that I really like the sound of. I know it has quite nice...

thesheep
replies: 1 views: 117
thesheep 1 day ago

SSL Native Channel Strip2 and Bus Comp2: i have not seen a Thread regarding this yet ... so, here we go ... lets talk about...

jwh1192
replies: 43 views: 7,175
Monotremata 1 day ago

Just a quick thread. Did you ever decide to switch to another DAW from the one you were using, and if so what made you switch?...

nksoloproject
replies: 120 views: 6,478
RecStu 1 day ago

I thought it good to start a thread to talk about Free and low cost piano libraries, acoustic and electric pianos and anything...

OK1
replies: 11 views: 580
iFi audio 1 day ago

I own Addictive Drums 2 with most of the rock oriented ADpaks - black velvet, Fairfax, indie rock, blue oyster etc. It sounds...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 11 views: 2,320
SkyPirate 1 day ago
replies: 918 views: 81,120
Animesh Raval 1 day ago

Moderators