Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,302 views: 1,604,824
RyanC 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,947 views: 1,329,585
StefVR 1 day ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 328 views: 48,213
Musicmacd 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 78,672
George Necola 13th September 2005

bx_control has been my go-to widener for a while now and I am looking for something new to experiment with. Drop some suggestions...

Stefan502
replies: 13 views: 367
TurboJets 13 minutes ago

I've been away from the PC building game for a while. Title said it all: is it worth upgrading a 3950X to the 5950X...

Emanuel23
replies: 2 views: 104
Frankie.T 22 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 13,201 views: 1,352,775
Bleu Fontaine 45 minutes ago

Hey guys I'm currently using a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 to record with my band and I I'm curious as to whether buying a more...

karlamacintyre95
replies: 71 views: 1,453
mcgilroy 51 minutes ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 862 views: 284,144
KBSoundSmith 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 19,702 views: 1,559,004
_tapehead 1 hour ago

This seems like a remarkably good deal, no? https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/deals.html All this content for $49. Seems...

KriticalMass
replies: 10 views: 476
wvshpr 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,247 views: 685,912
Psychlist1972 2 hours ago

Well, the title says it all. Good and ready for audio?

DogCake
replies: 174 views: 9,549
Methlab 2 hours ago

Looking for a software to remove the sound of cicadas from my recordings. It seems there are three types; a global mass that is...

kafka
replies: 2 views: 115
kafka 3 hours ago

Hey there. I'm shopping around to do a new desktop build for my studio. I'm currently using a Focusrite Clarett 8prex for my...

Derelict_esp
replies: 1 views: 128
Gordon 3 hours ago

How many do you own and what is your favourite? **You can only choose one... GO!!!**

montanasan
replies: 66 views: 4,386
Witchtrip 3 hours ago

Hello, I know my ear has to be the final judge, and a lot comes to personal taste and context, but I am curious to learn what...

sambaji
replies: 0 views: 53
sambaji 4 hours ago

Hi! I have a new setup (ryzen9+x570 mobo) and a PCI Express adapter for my RME Expresscard34. I can't get the BIOS/Windows to...

zaim
replies: 3 views: 125
MediaGary 5 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,280 views: 949,460
DPower 5 hours ago

Hi folks, first post here pls easy on me. As the title says they both go for the same price as of today ($29). I have demoed...

greendrinkkink
replies: 39 views: 1,421
iFi audio 5 hours ago

does anybody bought the RME digiface USB yet and give some informations about stable buffersize and latency? The raydat is...

Deleted User
replies: 31 views: 14,425
RecStu 6 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,291 views: 171,629
StefVR 6 hours ago

I may very well be asking this in the incorrect place, so I apologize in advance. I am the owner of a modest audio setup with...

griffith
replies: 0 views: 70
griffith 8 hours ago

I'm a big fan of mj, and i started doing some studio versions from dangerous world tour, and i don't know which synth bass he...

FillipiCB
replies: 0 views: 98
FillipiCB 8 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,829 views: 418,696
sliwowitz 9 hours ago

Hi all! I've recently acquired Trigger for a project I'm working on and am highly impressed. I not using it on everything (and...

Beefyblue
replies: 26 views: 19,696
marQs 10 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 473 views: 42,520
MicheleS76 10 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 4,174 views: 715,585
Wilburguy 10 hours ago

Hi all, i bought a behringer umc404hd and windows is not detecting it. it powers on and the lights are on and everything but i...

AltusNoumena
replies: 11 views: 4,202
ambiguous signal 15 hours ago

Dear cpu users, Would like to connect a Stanton interface to a pc. On a mac it works (has fw slot) but; can it work with a pc?...

hanuman
replies: 2 views: 114
ambiguous signal 15 hours ago

warning: Ik multimedia does not respect the European law on the resale of software. My goal is not to criticize the quality of ik...

bilal.robin
replies: 8 views: 244
Alekto 16 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 404 views: 65,900
KelbyVP 19 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,217 views: 744,285
BuckleBean 20 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 28,764 views: 3,045,854
dasoundjunkie 20 hours ago

Hey there, I'm currently using an Apogee Duet in my mobile set up but am thinking about swapping to an Audient ID44 because it...

montanasan
replies: 14 views: 8,437
putte 22 hours ago

I created this thread for discussion on how these main contenders amongst headphone mixing software compare in features and of...

Musician
replies: 40 views: 2,861
Jacob Sowell 23 hours ago

Just tested Solid EQ and that one in Guitar Rig 6 sounds totally different than original in very positive way

poshook
replies: 12 views: 375
poshook 1 day ago

I have 12 hardware synths that go into the Orion 32+, but I want a mixer for the synths to have hardware control of faders, pan,...

Quantum7
replies: 1 views: 116
Quantum7 1 day ago

I'm considering replacing a decade old Duet 2 with an Apollo Twin X. The only thing making me hesitant to do so is the fact that...

dublave
replies: 3 views: 139
dublave 1 day ago

Hello there, wondering if you could help. Been having absolute nightmares over the last few months with our set up. Been getting...

Oberheim
replies: 2 views: 147
ilikefruit 1 day ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 372 views: 52,519
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

Hey, I would like to make a homepage where people can download my music in HI Res 2496 flac (guess around 4 gigabyte in...

Jansemann4433
replies: 2 views: 119
Jansemann4433 1 day ago

I’m using a Behringer X-Touch for a control surface and have been finding it useful. But I find it hard to read the scribble...

franktree
replies: 23 views: 5,169
meagicfeet 1 day ago

Hello, I just killed my RME FF400 ( firewire no longer working ). Looking now what to do .. i see some options: 1. Buy new...

Galileon
replies: 38 views: 8,866
No Surprises 1 day ago

So I bought the older RME Babyface Pro, and have been using it with my APS Klasik monitors, and have found the combination to be...

noisebleed
replies: 40 views: 2,141
Tomas Ve 1 day ago

hi, sorry this is not a better pic. i took it off a TV. it says something like Tools in the bottom left area. and the Devices...

jwh1192
replies: 14 views: 241
jwh1192 1 day ago

Hey guyz really badly need help here....this is what happens, in audio midi setup it doesnt give me an option to use hd native...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 0 views: 75
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

Been using Samplitude/Sequoia for 20+ years but a few single bugs in the Take Manager makes it unusable for professional work....

blackcom
replies: 15 views: 471
EnGee 1 day ago

Yay. I think. As much as I hate Win 10, God only knows if we'll get something even worse. I wonder how compatibility...

bill5
replies: 3 views: 408
tclark101 1 day ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 347 views: 28,658
Macaroni 2 days ago

Been using Logic for many years and today I got stumped lol... In the middle of a heavy handed mix and now getting the dreaded...

replies: 27 views: 337
Anthony Quinn 2 days ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,107 views: 156,927
Rob 28 2 days ago

I have an Audient ASP800 that is only a year and a half old. It's a good sounding unit and I use it as an ADAT extension for my...

Birdlives1955
replies: 31 views: 3,779
HANLI 2 days ago

Hello, Eventide is having a sale that ends today. Big discounts on their H9 plugins. I just discovered this sale yesterday,...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 224
Orville71 2 days ago

Moderators