Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,828 views: 1,670,618
DEA 38 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,993 views: 1,378,466
vinyl_junkie 1 day ago

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 8 views: 626
Analogue Mastering 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 80,629
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 23,924 views: 1,982,150
Eigenwert 5 minutes ago

See here: https://www.ableton.com/en/blog/live-111-apple-silicon-support-now-in-public-beta/ Would love to hear from those...

sukhuno
replies: 1 views: 37
te-problematique 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 29,687 views: 3,211,865
AcusticaCM 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 14,591 views: 1,475,559
bambaio 1 hour ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,692 views: 231,069
Chevron 1 hour ago

I created this thread for discussion on how these main contenders amongst headphone mixing software compare in features and of...

Musician
replies: 68 views: 7,005
Jacob Sowell 2 hours ago

Hi all, i bought a behringer umc404hd and windows is not detecting it. it powers on and the lights are on and everything but i...

AltusNoumena
replies: 16 views: 6,025
ambiguous signal 2 hours ago

Hello, I would like to make a list of Windows Laptops that are suitable for Music Recording and Production. It would be great...

bebbo
replies: 19 views: 14,067
rojubbavo 7 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 843 views: 145,023
DownSideUp 8 hours ago

I have come into posession of an old mac so most modern soft synths dont work. Does anyone know of a good standalone soft synth...

Deleted 10089a2
replies: 3 views: 806
Farshad 10 hours ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 79 views: 20,318
nyandres 10 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 4,309 views: 461,818
Electrosound 10 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 499 views: 42,113
Macaroni 10 hours ago

Anyone recently switched from 2 screens to 1? I currently run two 27” at 1980 x 1050. Thinking I’d prefer no break in the...

troutstudio
replies: 7 views: 301
troutstudio 12 hours ago

Hi I’m thinking of buying a Mackie onyx Blackbird , Problem is there are no drivers available for it. Mackie have stopped...

Silagemaker
replies: 6 views: 261
Bravin Neff 12 hours ago

Hello everyone, I've been mixing music in Logic for a couple years now, and have established a vocal chain in which the last two...

AFBauer
replies: 0 views: 93
AFBauer 13 hours ago

Apogee announced today that they will come through and provide drivers for Big Sur and the new M1 chips, after all, for my...

lark830
replies: 6 views: 624
iomegaman 17 hours ago

Hello All ! I'll try to keep this short. I have a 24 ch analog mixer I like and want to keep. I now have an Ederol UA-1000...

Gorquin
replies: 8 views: 151
Gorquin 17 hours ago

I'm trying to setup an old iPad2 as a WiFi MIDI controller on my 2018 Mac Mini. iOS 9.3.5, OSX Catalina... When I create a...

jerry123
replies: 4 views: 180
jerry123 17 hours ago

I have a cheap DJ controller I've programed for Traktor and I want to use an external audio interface for speakers out and...

adiahha
replies: 4 views: 270
barryjohns 18 hours ago

Really can't decide. They're basically the same price, both lack a master and a transport. But for what I'm looking for, they...

timehalt
replies: 17 views: 2,222
T_R_S 19 hours ago

I want to use my old Korg X3 as a MIDI controller but my Audient ID22 interface does not have a MIDI connection. Therefore, I...

numero6
replies: 1 views: 127
T_R_S 19 hours ago

I've been using an Echo Audiofire 8 for the past 10 odd years and I recently upgraded my main studio machine to Windows 10....

nikhil.datta
replies: 1 views: 154
nikhil.datta 20 hours ago

Anyone have this issue: My iMac (5k, 27", late 2015) running 10.15.5 (Catalina) will not "see" my Apogee...

SoundSlinger
replies: 4 views: 366
SoundSlinger 21 hours ago

I'm very tempted by the newly announced id14 mkII mainly because of the 18.5dBu headphone amp. Rest of the specs seem passable,...

Stejo
replies: 24 views: 1,682
Scardanelli 22 hours ago

Even though I have been learning to make music for a few years now I think I would still have to call myself a complete beginner...

adbjn
replies: 23 views: 457
adbjn 22 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,213 views: 179,975
nightchef 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
redpony 1 day ago

Are the new iMac computers with the M1 chip compatible with the universal audio Apollo twin? They look amazing but if I’m gonna...

Rego10
replies: 0 views: 79
Rego10 1 day ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 2,085 views: 170,587
Raaphorst 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
bylan 1 day ago

I am testing the demo versions of these two plugins. both sound very good and I want to buy one of the two for the black friday...

masterlogic
replies: 32 views: 9,149
Fleer 1 day ago

Hi all! I have recieved a 2nd gen scarlett 6i6 from a friend where the xlr jacks are not working. A trs connection works,...

Fullmoodjade
replies: 3 views: 174
Fullmoodjade 1 day ago

Hi, was thinking about buying one of these old units (either the X8 or the PCIe card) for use in my older studio computer. I'm...

quiet_storm
replies: 106 views: 8,224
norbury brook 1 day ago

Hello all, I had a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen that I have been very happy with, using it for playing/recording...

zaba
replies: 5 views: 223
zaba 1 day ago

HI All I have a Scarlett 189i20 2nd generation that plays no sound. The meters show up in Mix Control but I hear nothing at...

bbooth87
replies: 2 views: 3,051
Minor7key 1 day ago
replies: 39 views: 30,806
SEA 1 day ago

Hey, I'm trying to figure out if I upgrade my audio interface to a more expensive one, would I notice things I haven't before? be...

Aoharukano
replies: 80 views: 2,923
mcgilroy 1 day ago

Literally asking for a friend. Was going to bequeath a couple of units to him for a non-computer-based studio next week. One...

mikeshep
replies: 1 views: 159
tjsid 1 day ago

I like the demos i heard. I see it's more EDM oriented which is fine by me, compared to Falcon and Omnisphere 2 which seem to be...

zahush76
replies: 42 views: 7,980
TurboJets 2 days ago

Does anyone know where I can find the actual Quick Load folder on my Mac? All the previous posts refer to version 5 and say to...

JWills
replies: 0 views: 98
JWills 2 days ago

Hi all, total newbie here with a question I hope someone can help with? I'm transferring some old multitrack cassette masters...

POA77
replies: 5 views: 226
POA77 2 days ago

I often see people selling their UAD plugins without a hardware unit and have always overlooked because most information I’ve...

Meatloaf24
replies: 2 views: 232
wooderson 2 days ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 820 views: 170,112
auxReturn 2 days ago

I like some of these plugins, they do sound great. Seems like their development is pretty stagnant at this point. I put a lot...

illynoise
replies: 49 views: 1,754
lllubi 2 days ago

The other day I was reading an interview with Hans Zimmer and he said this: It made me think about the fact that for some...

Lizbeth T.J
replies: 96 views: 2,734
seethelight 2 days ago

Hi all! When my iMac goes to sleep so does all external USB-devices, which of course makes perfect sense. When I wake my...

mybadmemory
replies: 9 views: 6,680
brousseau6933 2 days ago

Hello! New poster here. I recently purchased a new MacBook Air with the M1 chip and two thunderbolt 3 ports. My Saffire Pro40...

Tootha_max
replies: 0 views: 125
Tootha_max 2 days ago

Hey, I've just started with Airwindows. What a GREAT guy!!! I tested a few plugins (ToTape6, GlitchShifter, StarChild) and the...

curry36
replies: 46 views: 2,280
Dirk Churlish 2 days ago

As the Apogee technical support site seems to be broken (and there's no mail address on their website available) I thought I...

NoVi
replies: 3 views: 1,345
super_joke 3 days ago

Moderators