Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 328 views: 47,936
Musicmacd 5 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,292 views: 1,603,725
Pictus 9 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,946 views: 1,328,553
Lince Palido 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 78,637
George Necola 13th September 2005

Been using Logic for many years and today I got stumped lol... In the middle of a heavy handed mix and now getting the dreaded...

replies: 18 views: 192
Anthony Quinn 2 minutes ago

Been using Samplitude/Sequoia for 20+ years but a few single bugs in the Take Manager makes it unusable for professional work....

blackcom
replies: 9 views: 211
EnGee 6 minutes ago

It has been a while since I checked latest Pro Tools etc. Previously I used Digi 002 with MacBook as a mobile setup. My...

maestro
replies: 0 views: 23
maestro 57 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 19,664 views: 1,552,559
musicman691 1 hour ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,286 views: 170,210
wvshpr 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,822 views: 417,907
Sanchez 2 hours ago

Hey guys I'm currently using a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 to record with my band and I I'm curious as to whether buying a more...

karlamacintyre95
replies: 28 views: 773
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

How many do you own and what is your favourite? **You can only choose one... GO!!!**

montanasan
replies: 57 views: 3,876
LASTLAVGH 4 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 850 views: 283,627
Sky 5 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,102 views: 156,513
Russell Anderson 5 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 402 views: 65,599
av124015 6 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,212 views: 743,596
Clonkified 7 hours ago

Well, the title says it all. Good and ready for audio?

DogCake
replies: 170 views: 9,263
barryjohns 7 hours ago

I am sending a live broadcast for streaming. With limiters like Waves l2 etc. I can limit the output -.02, -2db etc. But if I...

a.fumco
replies: 5 views: 174
mattiasnyc 8 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 28,761 views: 3,043,074
zaphod 9 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 13,154 views: 1,350,376
Macaroni 9 hours ago

Hi members of GS forum. I am experiencing a problem and I need some advice and solutions. My computers: -MacBook Pro i7,...

Radiussound
replies: 1 views: 103
Muser 10 hours ago

Hello there, wondering if you could help. Been having absolute nightmares over the last few months with our set up. Been getting...

Oberheim
replies: 0 views: 67
Oberheim 11 hours ago

hi, sorry this is not a better pic. i took it off a TV. it says something like Tools in the bottom left area. and the Devices...

jwh1192
replies: 3 views: 132
sardi 11 hours ago

Does anyone know if the new Focusrite Red 8Line Interface has sample accurate hardware insert delay compensation in Pro...

SaschaP
replies: 0 views: 98
SaschaP 11 hours ago

Hey! I would like to hear your thoughts on the above preamps. I have a Mackie Big Knob Studio with Onyx preamps here, but am...

buddy_s
replies: 0 views: 79
buddy_s 13 hours ago

Hi there, I was having trouble finding a definitive answer to this question, but I have an Apollo X6. I was wondering if I could...

gibson92
replies: 0 views: 68
gibson92 13 hours ago

There are many threads on various forums about Omnisphere having slow browser and interface lagging after newer Omnisphere...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 73
TS-12 13 hours ago

Hello Slutz My trusted 12-core cMP is showing signs of fatigue and am contemplating options to upgrade It is setup with...

[email protected]
replies: 87 views: 3,210
[email protected] 14 hours ago

I know no one can speak for me, but I would like to hear how you guys/gals feel about it. I have essentials that I got for free....

melodic dreamer
replies: 1 views: 120
melodic dreamer 14 hours ago

Just tested Solid EQ and that one in Guitar Rig 6 sounds totally different than original in very positive way

poshook
replies: 1 views: 110
greendrinkkink 14 hours ago

Occasional visitor here from Australia. It has been a couple of years between recording live audio and I discovered to my...

nrand
replies: 7 views: 327
RobustAmerican 15 hours ago

Hello, Eventide is having a sale that ends today. Big discounts on their H9 plugins. I just discovered this sale yesterday,...

gearstudent
replies: 1 views: 176
Orville71 15 hours ago

Hey - new here! Hoping to get some advice on connecting a Behringer ADA8200 to an Audient iD14 via ADAT/optical. I'm about to...

Atrepid_for20
replies: 1 views: 80
soundmonkey 15 hours ago

Hey guys I've recorded through a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 for years now and I've always found the preamps to be a little dull...

karlamacintyre95
replies: 5 views: 164
GTRTony 16 hours ago

Yay. I think. As much as I hate Win 10, God only knows if we'll get something even worse. I wonder how compatibility...

bill5
replies: 2 views: 240
thenoodle 17 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 346 views: 28,308
Macaroni 17 hours ago

So I bought the older RME Babyface Pro, and have been using it with my APS Klasik monitors, and have found the combination to be...

noisebleed
replies: 36 views: 1,972
zvukofor 17 hours ago

Looking to buy a Duet in the next month. Does anyone have an eta of an upgraded Duet (3)?

TYSE LEE
replies: 15 views: 13,253
vashuba 18 hours ago

Halo Upmix produces a natural, coherent spatial upmix without adding any artificial reverb, chorus or delays. The optional 3D...

NUGEN Audio
replies: 2 views: 102
NUGEN Audio 20 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 344 views: 55,668
Dino_Drums 21 hours ago

Hi there, Just looking for some advice connecting DAWs to PT. At the moment I print stems back into Logic or Ableton depending...

JamJuice
replies: 2 views: 165
Sharp11 22 hours ago

I use a Madiface Pro for location recordings 64 MADI IN/OUT controlled in TotalMix for cue-mixes and monitoring I would...

seedee701
replies: 1 views: 105
signalpudding 22 hours ago

I have an Audient ASP800 that is only a year and a half old. It's a good sounding unit and I use it as an ADAT extension for my...

Birdlives1955
replies: 30 views: 3,726
cyjanopan 1 day ago

I am trying to understand why my AudioFuse Studio inserts are putting about 10db of gain on send and the same amount of...

cognistudio
replies: 0 views: 83
cognistudio 1 day ago

This is a video I did inspired by a few post here on Gearspace that got me thinking. Watch and lets talk about how many EQ...

barryjohns
replies: 3 views: 281
barryjohns 1 day ago

I don't know if anyone has seen the eSPI by Low Hiss Systems. It's basically a software version of the SP1200 for $35. I was very...

smccarthy945
replies: 0 views: 131
smccarthy945 1 day ago

Really can't decide. They're basically the same price, both lack a master and a transport. But for what I'm looking for, they...

timehalt
replies: 12 views: 797
raal 1 day ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 989 views: 75,738
Pictus 1 day ago

Anyone jumped on this yet? https://www.toneprojects.com/kelvin-tone-shaper.html Keen to get some real world...

10pints
replies: 7 views: 451
RJHollins 1 day ago

Apogee announced today that they will come through and provide drivers for Big Sur and the new M1 chips, after all, for my...

lark830
replies: 4 views: 206
sdd17 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,229 views: 685,224
mungu 1 day ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 391 views: 44,041
roblord 1 day ago

Hello, I need to upgrade my PC to accommodate Thunderbolt for an Apollo Twin Interface and am wondering if I have the right gear...

ELAmental
replies: 9 views: 441
Colin McCabe 1 day ago

I have recently mounted the following components into a rack case with a view to take it to gigs when this pandemic madness is...

AndyTheDude
replies: 5 views: 234
AndyTheDude 1 day ago

Moderators