The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,965 views: 1,565,834
daskeladden 29 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,859 views: 1,297,580
Fantomaz 10 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 307 views: 40,456
aramaki 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,604
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 2,315 views: 145,227
Anthony Quinn 8 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,582 views: 2,911,322
AcusticaCM 37 minutes ago

Dare I post about a $1000 AD/DA converter in the high end section? YES. I have had this converter now for about 3 months and I...

Morgueritual
replies: 57 views: 8,999
boodyb 1 hour ago

Hi everybody, I use Cubase (5) and make music since 7 years on my custom desktop (i5 750 - M-audio Firewire solo) without any...

jules800
replies: 40 views: 29,367
telecode 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 17,536 views: 1,300,692
bonch 1 hour ago

Hey guys Pretty self explanatory in the title really, I’m referring to the channel strips specifically made for the system. I...

ashm
replies: 9 views: 230
Raymond Trace 2 hours ago

I bought my last audio interface in 2003 - RME Multiface (first version). It is still going strong and drivers and stabilty...

sound_forward
replies: 3 views: 139
sound_forward 2 hours ago

Hello everone! I'm currently in the debate of either getting an OCTO PCIE UAD card for my PC and keeping my UR28M interface for...

Nick1991
replies: 0 views: 39
Nick1991 3 hours ago

A member recommended a Brainworx Ampeg bass-sim by Plugin Alliance. Turns out it’s only compatible with UAD-gear so I was...

muffegutt
replies: 1 views: 99
bambony 3 hours ago

Hi guys!! Good to be back on this super helpful, priceless gear forum. So, I've spent the whole week, searching through...

my_studio
replies: 23 views: 521
Scragend 3 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a big issue with this soundcard that i just bought, I'm posting here in case of someone has run into the...

Wolfanton
replies: 3 views: 95
stella645 4 hours ago

Just pulled the plug on an m1 MacBook Pro 13 inch. Have the symphony mk2 and was wondering if anyone has tried it with an m1. I...

Aka_bob
replies: 0 views: 56
Aka_bob 4 hours ago

Sup spaces, I downloaded a MIDI file (.mid) of a song (youtube.com/watch?v=JL_RBENHf8M (description)) and put it in Logic Pro....

lucky_boy
replies: 2 views: 66
lucky_boy 4 hours ago

Hello, I am new to these forums so hopefully I am not breaking a rule. Anyhow, I just purchases a mini M1 and installed...

BoltThrower666
replies: 9 views: 186
Mercado_Negro 4 hours ago

Has anyone here used either of the following software...

Jazzman1949
replies: 6 views: 218
Scragend 5 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 548 views: 91,641
nickbicat 6 hours ago

Im thinking of moving from a analog enivironment into a hyvrid environment and i need advice. Right now Im working with...

Gladcompetition
replies: 2 views: 111
Gladcompetition 6 hours ago

Hi, Couldn’t find a thread on this. Is anybody using their SSL Alpha-Link with a new MAC, and if so, what solution is...

Anderock
replies: 3 views: 695
alexofonk 7 hours ago

We are about to purchase an editor for DSD 64/128fs and DXD. We record to a Genex GX9048 and will be getting the upgrade to...

NetworkAudio
replies: 9 views: 3,635
nat8808 7 hours ago

Inspired by this thread Finally! My perfect little Waves SSL Channel Strip control surface - total cost $75 i took this idea...

coder
replies: 18 views: 8,750
lydfar 7 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 391 views: 51,491
TAFKAT 7 hours ago

Where are all the innovative modulation and effect plugins? The market is completely over saturated with dynamics, eq and reverb!...

Lethem
replies: 1 views: 86
dubguy99 7 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 348 views: 49,291
wolfger 8 hours ago

Hey Folks, Hobbiest with my own studio. I use a lot of software and plugins etc. Currently have a 6 core Mac Pro Trashcan...

A M Kelly
replies: 9 views: 322
lllubi 8 hours ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 177 views: 61,975
atell 10 hours ago

I read a lot of horrors of running Universal Audio Thunderbolt interfaces on PC. Anyone that have it running smoothly, can you...

TS-12
replies: 18 views: 676
xenozeno 10 hours ago

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this. We use two separate computers in our studio, ones a mac...

sk3lut0r
replies: 4 views: 12,619
bigEjams 13 hours ago

For those of you using Izotope RX8, and have extreme systems, when using Music Rebalance and separating all 4 stems, what...

exwhyzed
replies: 3 views: 489
hurricane51 14 hours ago

Anybody running a MOTU LP32 with Windows 10? Looks very tempting. MOTU.com - Overview

maggotspawn
replies: 2 views: 1,008
deebee 15 hours ago

Hi I was hoping you could help me out here Im making the jump to computer recording as for years and years ive stuck by a...

JBaptist
replies: 10 views: 258
facej 15 hours ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 77 views: 4,427
mike4c 16 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,501 views: 1,287,192
Beatworld 17 hours ago

I'm looking to invest in a few good instrument libraries for film scoring and sound design. What are your top 5? In 2013 I bought...

Nevelous
replies: 7 views: 372
DaveBoulden 17 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,073 views: 147,673
JonnBoy 18 hours ago

I did a search here and didn't come up with satisfying answers, so if I may... I have a MixPre-6 II and it is a wonderful piece...

NightOtter
replies: 4 views: 167
bill5 18 hours ago

Been using a machine running Win7 x64 for many years now, & while its worked ok, its getting to the point where I'm looking...

stoltz
replies: 45 views: 734
bill5 18 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,523 views: 110,273
SamSpacey 18 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 587 views: 74,125
d33psp33d 18 hours ago

I have a windows 8.1, radar computer, I am storing samples and superior drummer, EZ bass on an external G drive, when I start...

acupunk
replies: 0 views: 51
acupunk 20 hours ago

I posted this somewhere else but I'm sure at least a few people on Gearspace will be interested in this topic (still getting used...

monkeyxx
replies: 2 views: 138
monkeyxx 20 hours ago

Hi Gearspacers! I run a MOTU 828ES into my Mac Mini that has an M1 processor. I've actually gotten all of my plugins to carry...

Skwach98
replies: 5 views: 165
Skwach98 22 hours ago

I'm now seriously considering the swap from Workstation synths to controllers and a laptop running VSTi plugins. My current rig...

DaveBoulden
replies: 2 views: 92
DaveBoulden 23 hours ago

I have a three-part series in the making here. Part 1 talks mostly about build (or buy) and some decisions. Parts 2 and 3 have...

Psychlist1972
replies: 104 views: 5,274
DEA 23 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 259 views: 41,480
Psychlist1972 1 day ago

Hello, I'm looking to get a small set of speakers that closely replicates something thing like a mobile phone / iPhone speaker...

thrice506
replies: 42 views: 15,851
Psychlist1972 1 day ago

Hi all - I'm attracted to finding a second hand M7 macbook (not pro or air) 12" retina, probably 2016 model.. the...

mutetourettes
replies: 5 views: 215
mutetourettes 1 day ago

Just received an email from the fine folk at reFX which included the following. Vanguard2 is on its way! 64-bit and fully...

mattrixx
replies: 32 views: 14,744
dj.anti.matter 1 day ago

I am about to recording some hip-hop/pop vocals with two singers on top of some beats I made. Currently I have a Zoom Tac-2 TB...

qqz
replies: 0 views: 87
qqz 1 day ago

Hi all, wonder if someone can help me diagnose an issue with my Windows10 laptop. I use it mainly for Bitwig with a few cpu-heavy...

DWJames
replies: 10 views: 237
DWJames 1 day ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 830 views: 61,529
RyanC 1 day ago

Moderators