Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,894 views: 1,685,484
Pictus 7 hours ago

Well ... I had upgraded my CPU and MB, updated the BIOS firmware etc, found out about and sorted MBR & GPT partitioning to...

TobyB
replies: 155 views: 8,342
telecode 12 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,010 views: 1,391,686
Relevator 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 81,523
George Necola 13th September 2005

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,753 views: 239,936
4damind 2 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 14,736 views: 1,495,179
Llumemergent3.0 24 minutes ago

Just got my MOTU 16a and loving it- fantastic sound quality. The mixer is confusing the hell out of me though. I'm finding the...

ScottBrio
replies: 7 views: 343
ScottBrio 47 minutes ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 198 views: 23,356
Stefan502 2 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,371 views: 777,024
mrufino1 2 hours ago

I've been trying to import a BWF project into Cakewalk by BandLab from the internal SSD of my computer. CbB Support isn't...

Thrip
replies: 3 views: 83
Thrip 3 hours ago

I want to do a quick check, whichever DAW you use.... do you see a significant difference on the DAW's CPU performance monitor...

SoundOffHear
replies: 31 views: 873
SoundOffHear 5 hours ago

Hey all! Long time no post. I'm curious who has an M1 and great round trip latency thru Logic with a small, low-channel USB-c...

Funkster
replies: 4 views: 192
vashuba 6 hours ago

So mixing my new track, hint hint, but my laptop is starting to crap out as the mix goes. Not a huge amount of tracks but i do...

vashuba
replies: 0 views: 42
vashuba 6 hours ago

So after my Audient ID22 died on me, I found myself on a downward spiral searching for replacement capacitors and questioning...

bilal
replies: 5 views: 180
Sharp11 6 hours ago

I have a distorted guitar track I pulled up in an old session and I want to try to match the guitar tone as closely as possible...

Nola111
replies: 2 views: 111
vashuba 6 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 24,580 views: 2,069,268
NeoVXR 6 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 540 views: 51,009
lllubi 7 hours ago

Saw these online tonight and they seem pretty good value for the money. They are made by a Korean company named Kevic. They...

plikestechno
replies: 1 views: 334
Sunshy 9 hours ago

What is or was your experience(s) with iLok? Asking ‘cause Slate’s Fresh Air Plugin requires it.

boombapdame
replies: 41 views: 1,761
Cpl. Punishment 10 hours ago

I've searched extensively for some info on this but am coming up with no results anywhere on line. So thought I'd post it...

mbvoxx
replies: 13 views: 524
mbvoxx 10 hours ago

Hey everyone, this is my first post so bear with me. I've decided to start recording on my M1 macbook when I'm not home (thus I...

niquitxd
replies: 4 views: 166
niquitxd 11 hours ago

Hello there I bought recently Equick and TrackLimit from DMG Audio (great plugins by the way !) and I'm presently testing...

Calagan
replies: 2 views: 1,112
Coles Royce 11 hours ago

Finally! Apple has announced an event on Monday, Oct 18... 10am Pacific. New 14" and 16" MacBook Pros with...

nightjar
replies: 11 views: 827
bmanic 12 hours ago

They run about $239.99. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QSC92NG?ref=emc_p_m_5_i&th=1 It seems like you can plug in 4...

Franc
replies: 0 views: 60
Franc 13 hours ago

I have spent days trying to find an answer, maybe someone out there knows. Is there a DAW that will BPM sync via midi clock but...

manymanyhaha
replies: 20 views: 352
manymanyhaha 13 hours ago

I know these 2 interfaces serve quite a different purpose and I don't need the extra IO of the UR824, but I could buy it used for...

H_77
replies: 0 views: 53
H_77 14 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 29,967 views: 3,247,663
jBranam 15 hours ago

Hi all, Over a week ago I got my brand new SSL UF8 DAW controller from Sweetwater. It's exactly what I expected it to be, and...

timehalt
replies: 28 views: 2,259
Felix Nordic 16 hours ago

I have been using the Softube Console 1 controller for many years, super happy with it and I didn't expect anything to come along...

Chevron
replies: 3 views: 243
folkfreak 17 hours ago

I’m looking at a RME Fireface UCX II, but I need more i/o. Can I connect to my Scarlette with adat to use the i/o from it?

5pinetin
replies: 1 views: 66
kafka 19 hours ago

HI, id be v. grateful for any advice/insights/workarounds from any of the fine GS folks with extensive experience of Logic X's...

ghostman
replies: 2 views: 226
ghostman 19 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 525 views: 44,736
jams3223 19 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 4,375 views: 469,873
James Lehmann 19 hours ago

had a bit of a day off yesterday and ended up doing some experiments. i´ve been a reverb and fx junkie for a long time, hardware...

mr. harrison
replies: 2 views: 213
DistortingJack 20 hours ago

I have a 2017 iMac Pro w/64G ram. My recent OS X upgrade meant the Digi 003R I was using as an interface no longer works. I'm...

Ty Ford
replies: 12 views: 472
Ty Ford 1 day ago

Hello, I couldn't find the info I needed so I'm starting a new thread. I'm currently working on a 2010 cheesegrater, and...

Ymir Audio
replies: 3 views: 182
fastlanephil 1 day ago

How much does the fans run when using Ableton in rosetta mode on the new M1 MacBook Pros as they do on the older Intel MacBook...

stevenD
replies: 8 views: 504
yiggap 1 day ago

If so, how does it compare to SD3 and BFD3? Thanks! SEA

SEA
replies: 7 views: 518
Nathanr411 1 day ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,476 views: 211,903
Finnish 1 day ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 236 views: 24,043
bill5 1 day ago

Lately, I've been trying to order a MOTU AVB Switch online to expand the I/O streaming capabilities of my MOTU interface setup...

kvmoore
replies: 2 views: 104
kvmoore 1 day ago

What are your go to plugins for vocal dirt?

vashuba
replies: 11 views: 537
melodic dreamer 1 day ago

Is anyone out there running Logic 7.2.1 or earlier that would be willing to download these Logic 4 environments for the Ensoniq...

floeter
replies: 0 views: 66
floeter 1 day ago

Even though I have been learning to make music for a few years now I think I would still have to call myself a complete beginner...

adbjn
replies: 75 views: 1,850
kvmoore 1 day ago

So I'm looking for a new main vocal reverb and I'm stuck deciding between Valhalla's Vintage Verb and Valhalla Plate. I know many...

Juny1spion
replies: 22 views: 1,311
Spede 1 day ago

Hi, Hoping for some help here. I'm replacing the CF2 capacitor on this unit in hopes that some static issues will go away. I...

JWard
replies: 1 views: 101
brousseau6933 1 day ago

Hey All ! I'm getting an interface with Thunderbolt 2. My PC is running REAPER in Win 10 Pro 64 Bit with an Intel Core 2...

Gorquin
replies: 5 views: 137
brousseau6933 1 day ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 427 views: 56,381
brousseau6933 1 day ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,238 views: 185,541
lunecha 1 day ago

Hi, Has anyone tried using an old Apogee Firewire Ensemble with Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina, and if so were you successful? Thanks!

jwojwo
replies: 9 views: 3,147
Danielbjones 1 day ago

Hi all I'm looking to kit out a small recording space for use with young blind and visually impaired people who are learning...

Mudchild
replies: 4 views: 180
Jorock 1 day ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 907 views: 150,239
eagle007 1 day ago

Hi all, In Logic I’d simply like to turn on an EQ at a certain point in time and then bypass. I’m having trouble getting...

henry miller
replies: 2 views: 99
henry miller 1 day ago

I have had Rx6 for a long time now. Steinberg does this. Has a sale then the new version comes out right after the grace period...

arsmusic
replies: 8 views: 765
nightjar 1 day ago

Moderators