The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,551 views: 1,709,293
JAIA 14 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 18,977 views: 2,151,913
MediaGary 21 hours ago

Today the first official version popped up in Software Update. Surely not for the fainthearted like me, atm but did anybody...

jesajah
replies: 202 views: 34,574
DJ Bechara 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 100,439
George Necola 13th September 2005

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 6,393 views: 725,697
James Lehmann 11 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 17,396 views: 1,942,952
XioDoug 28 minutes ago

Hi guys, I need some advice for a new audio interface to get for my Silicon mac. So far, I used a MOTU 828mkII FW for about 20...

Audiority
replies: 1 views: 43
Musician 42 minutes ago

On their own website Steinberg states they don't recommend using the latest two generations of Intel CPU's with Cubase because it...

funkaholic1972
replies: 134 views: 4,707
snoskit 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 56,650 views: 4,262,913
Nokturnal 1 hour ago

Hi everyone a thread about Hackintosh and Macmod and if they worth in 2023 , as the Mac pros used prices are less than a...

ohmstorm
replies: 1 views: 62
astrocreeper 1 hour ago

Hi, I hope someone can help. I've built a bunch of audio PC's in the last 20 years and never had an issue I couldn't solve...

allawishus
replies: 21 views: 1,160
norbury brook 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 36,174 views: 4,164,792
V PETERO 2 hours ago

Apple just posted new Mac Mini with M2 Pro and new Macbook Pros with M2 Pro and Max! Front page at https://www.apple.com

Clbraddock
replies: 453 views: 34,406
spindizzy 2 hours ago

Hi Guys! I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sonimus plugins or are into boutique plugin developers, but these plugins really...

llanea
replies: 83 views: 10,237
Calagan 2 hours ago

Hello all. Even though I knew better, I went ahead and updated my OS from Monterey to Ventura. My production partner has the...

captainmarko
replies: 1 views: 110
captainmarko 6 hours ago

Hi I plug my electronic drums into my Mac and record them on GarageBand. I am thinking of getting a MacBook. Can you “plug...

Newbee2023
replies: 3 views: 124
KJandKT 7 hours ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native Instrument's...

messofsound876
replies: 87 views: 12,488
Johnstaf 9 hours ago

Does anyone know of a good step LFO plugin? Preferably max for live but open to others too. I just want to set the modulation...

bradwebercdn
replies: 0 views: 54
bradwebercdn 10 hours ago

I recently finished a mix from a recording I made in which I used multiple mics on the drum kit. Before tracking, I carefully...

zwolf
replies: 4 views: 260
zwolf 12 hours ago

Title says it, but I bought this and the "FreQ" as a bundle in summer of 2020. Since I never update software and...

TROISI
replies: 4 views: 358
blueflake 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm not new to music production but I also don't have many years experience in it (about 4). During the last months...

JanR
replies: 22 views: 897
KevWind 15 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 549 views: 86,467
dickiefunk 15 hours ago

Hello, As mentioned in another thread, Firewire will apparently not be supported by the next Operating System for Mac...

Olangerie
replies: 52 views: 6,305
pablosproblem 16 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 507 views: 169,394
McIrish 16 hours ago

For the life of me I can't recall the company that makes a VST rack that will accept VST2s and host them inside a VST3 only app....

troutstudio
replies: 4 views: 134
thenoodle 16 hours ago

How/best way to record lossless audio from PS4 into my Macbook? I need to record the audio from a game I am playing on my PS4,...

alaurence96
replies: 0 views: 51
alaurence96 17 hours ago

I dig Apogee's sound, my first Apogee product was the Duet2. So I wanted to upgrade to the big brother Symphony 2x6 mk1, since I...

play.exe
replies: 13 views: 2,748
liquidliquid 18 hours ago

OK there's probably going to be a bit of a theme to my threads for a while but here goes... I've been running an increasingly...

Motorola
replies: 2 views: 137
Dave Polich 20 hours ago

I am on my 3rd possibly 4th USB key which holds my Waves license. I don't know what is causing this but has anyone else had...

composerguy78
replies: 0 views: 64
composerguy78 20 hours ago

As we've seen there are so many deals happening every single day on every re-seller website that its hard to keep track of them...

musicsoftwaredea
replies: 35 views: 2,254
jerry123 21 hours ago

I applaud Apple for targeting our “studio” market segment with this release. I would love to buy a loaded Ultra, just...

Sky
replies: 1,992 views: 205,604
nukmusic 21 hours ago

Hi everyone, Still super bummed out about AR's decision to discontinue the RS124. It's the one compressor that I've never found...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 160 views: 35,165
georgerarnold 23 hours ago

Hi everyone just finished building my new rig : i7 12700k wd 2tb sn850x black corsair vengance 5200 ram 32 gb power supply...

JAIA
replies: 0 views: 37
JAIA 1 day ago

I know this forum is more focused on mixing/mastering but I have gotten so many good tips from threads here I'd like to ask this...

Deleted 0c4e863
replies: 2 views: 125
Avatar for Deleted 0c4e863a1829d05
Deleted 0c4e863a1829d05 1 day ago

Anybody know anything about a new RME interface called UFX3? My sales associate called me because I have had a UFX+ on...

gbar1
replies: 3 views: 588
gbar1 1 day ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 179 views: 99,465
RJHollins 1 day ago

Happy New Year Everybody! I don't know if this is the right place to post this but since we are talking plugins it might be....

andyisdead
replies: 38 views: 2,630
TheKosherButcher 1 day ago

Little PrimalTap Mar. 2014 Little MicroShift Dec. 2015 Sie-Q Sep. 2016 Echo Boy Jr Dec. 2016 Little Plate Nov....

zachaction
replies: 0 views: 168
zachaction 1 day ago

Hey guys, thank you in advance for any help on this. All day I mix down songs on Logic Pro X on my MB Pro, and load them onto my...

tluke
replies: 2 views: 175
tluke 1 day ago

I am looking for a plugin/program that can do the same as Youlean Loudness Meter but with multiple files. Drag n drop, or...

Luigi2000
replies: 3 views: 148
Luigi2000 1 day ago

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am way behind the times. I was preparing to buy an interface after years of recording on...

theryanking75
replies: 7 views: 335
afv 1 day ago

Greetings fellow gear aficionados. Topic for discussion stated in the title. I've been using the Audio Express for a number...

dwpthe3rd
replies: 15 views: 3,580
adamcycle 1 day ago

Have the option to get my hands on a refurb HP Z240 Workstation PC it includes Intel i7-6700 3.40Ghz turbo reaches 4.00Ghz, 32GB...

youngfivendimer
replies: 8 views: 316
uOpt 1 day ago

Hi, My name is James. I'm a long time lurker on here. I constantly have back and forth about getting the right kind of...

Rabenmutter
replies: 0 views: 85
Rabenmutter 1 day ago

It's an emu of a dbx deesser from 1980ies and I like the demo version.

Somnuel
replies: 50 views: 7,473
mu:zines 2 days ago

The golden question right now - is the 14" 10 Core M1 Max MacBook Pro going to match the 16" 10 Core M1 Max MacBook...

Chevron
replies: 27 views: 3,846
bcnsound 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I have a Ferrofish Verto 32, that I am using to interface 4 ADAT preamp/converters to a Dante network. The...

anthoven
replies: 4 views: 1,207
Muser 2 days ago

Hi, has anyone else seen weird GPU activity and spikes on their Activity Monitor with Apple M1? I’m running a 16” M1...

voj
replies: 1 views: 165
Muser 2 days ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,290 views: 388,592
DrStrangeBeat 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm trying to decide between the two and just curious to hear thoughts from anyone who has tried both systems.

mublue
replies: 7 views: 1,311
anon 2 days ago

Hey guys, For my last productions I've always used the Ableton stock convolution reverb which is great but I think that there...

JanR
replies: 0 views: 110
JanR 2 days ago

There seems to be reports surfacing that they have just laid off the majority of their staff?

Genelick
replies: 0 views: 55
Genelick 2 days ago

Has anyone managed a studio that has mutiple licence & dongles for a single plugin and used one iLok account to manage them...

Fishmed
replies: 2 views: 208
Fishmed 2 days ago

no clipping, no FX Im using window 10, and I have tried reapper ,cubase 5, cubase 8.5, have tried both desktop and...

falken19901208
replies: 54 views: 1,367
falken19901208 2 days ago

Moderators