The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 16,867 views: 1,943,058
Gordon 7 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,341 views: 1,584,152
monkeyxx 5 days ago

Just installed via update on my M1 Mini 16/1Tb. So far so good. Cubase, Live, and of course Logic are running fine with RME card....

Dor
replies: 374 views: 91,858
Jay Asher 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 94,147
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 40,189 views: 3,273,877
musicman691 10 minutes ago

Hey guys, anyone about before and after audio player embedded on website (see attachment) thanks

sl4zhz
replies: 19 views: 3,782
RedPeakAudio 44 minutes ago

Hey folks. I just got my new computer setup and I'm clocking in (edit) 5.1ms of roundtrip latency at a 32 buffer size with a new...

jerboaguitars
replies: 8 views: 522
snoskit 2 hours ago

Recently downloaded free Luftikus. Looks similar to maag eq4. For free I think its pretty good. Does anyone have both and can...

Bassist30
replies: 25 views: 8,467
ywshuo 2 hours ago

Hello Slutz My trusted 12-core cMP is showing signs of fatigue and am contemplating options to upgrade It is setup with...

[email protected]
replies: 101 views: 8,910
cowudders 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 33,636 views: 3,782,492
Nokturnal 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 16,307 views: 1,757,851
ludwigvanlee 6 hours ago

I recently purchased a used Yamaha PM-2000 32 channel analog console to use with Pro Tools, in place of my MIDAS M32 Live digital...

ShaneAnthony
replies: 2 views: 191
ShaneAnthony 6 hours ago

I am thinking of replacing my DAW system (SSL's Soundscape which SSL decided to kill off a couple of years ago).....anyhow I have...

thirdflr
replies: 6 views: 279
dbjp 6 hours ago

Do I need Falcon 2 in my life? I have: Omnisphere Pigments U-He V Collection 8 Syntronik 2 SampleTank 4 Max I’m wanting to...

easyrider
replies: 29 views: 1,035
spnc 7 hours ago

I’ve been using the good old Mixosaurus for a long time now, but I’ve started to think that maybe it would be nice to get a...

Silverjubilee
replies: 5 views: 1,056
Recourt 10 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here https://gearspace.com/board/top-ten/1056578-best-eq-plugins-2016-a.html...

goggo
replies: 810 views: 245,089
bill5 11 hours ago

I own Addictive Drums 2 with most of the rock oriented ADpaks - black velvet, Fairfax, indie rock, blue oyster etc. It sounds...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 14 views: 4,734
greggybud 11 hours ago

I calculated how much of the GUI area in some of my Arturia instruments are actually of any real use and the result is very bad,...

oortone
replies: 10 views: 622
coolbass 12 hours ago

Recently built a new system with a 12700k. I'm using the iGPU as now adays I prefer to have as few components as possible in the...

thevisi0nary
replies: 4 views: 221
ShadowsOfLife 13 hours ago

So, I’m hoping this is a simple fix. Ive been trying to get Arturia Lab V working on my Mac / Pro-tools. This came with...

mrjason71
replies: 0 views: 100
mrjason71 15 hours ago

With ostensibly 13% more CPU power, one would assume that the new 2022 13-inch MacBook Pro with M2 would be able to achieve more...

Squeegee 303
replies: 0 views: 137
Squeegee 303 16 hours ago

Hi friends, what are your top 12, most used plugins within PT TDM sessions? I start it with 1) Waves Q6/Q10 2) TC MASTER X...

Alécio Costa
replies: 289 views: 80,700
mbvoxx 18 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 383 views: 71,207
morphine 19 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 492 views: 75,651
Lady Gaia 19 hours ago

I'm doing this on Arch Linux with a virtual machine running Windows 10 and Dante Controller. My goal is to have fully scriptable...

s00pcan
replies: 31 views: 12,528
hts126 20 hours ago

Hey all, I've used a Mac before which wasn't mine for production. After years on the PC, I'm making the switch to MAC for...

RaspberryRock
replies: 1 views: 164
MediaGary 20 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,996 views: 887,772
Phil Aiken 21 hours ago

Checking in here to see if other people have had really long waits for a MH repair. I sent a ULN2 in last May (2021) after I...

chacabuco
replies: 4 views: 320
chacabuco 22 hours ago

Love using Dexed, but find the GUI either too small at normal 100% scaling on a 4k monitor or too blurry at the 150%...

Auer
replies: 3 views: 174
Auer 23 hours ago

I am convinced the freeware Sleepy Time Transient (Sleepy-Time DSP — Downloads) is the best Transient shaper. Not thin...

wafa
replies: 72 views: 45,638
wafa 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 5,538 views: 619,536
CustomStudios 1 day ago

Hello, I'm considering buying a Microbook II for use with a Windows laptop. I'd like to know some users experience, especially...

noou
replies: 9 views: 3,572
kub 1 day ago

I was previously using an iMac 2013 27" with an i5 and 24 go Ram. Everything was fine, I just wanted to do a little uprade...

kirito
replies: 1 views: 195
popmann 1 day ago

As title above, I'd like to return one of the three plugins that I've bought from plugin alliance (an unused plugin ) on a second...

reinholdaw
replies: 5 views: 309
guildorf 1 day ago

Hi there, frequent lurker first time poster here! Basically my Maudio m-track has decided to stop working all of a sudden -...

RealityGoggles
replies: 0 views: 96
RealityGoggles 1 day ago

Cool stuff. 18% more performance at the same core count. Gotta love me some single-core performance. Also, a smaller and...

uOpt
replies: 31 views: 2,232
JBVN 1 day ago

EDIT: Now resolved and some blogs written to document use of the MIDIsport 8x8/s as a standalone device with ability to remap...

GearzBunny
replies: 8 views: 1,116
BrufordRules 1 day ago

Just wondering who else is a Mcdsp Filter Bank fan around here, haven`t seen many posts about their plugins, am I the only...

echojulca
replies: 42 views: 6,664
V PETERO 1 day ago

Hi, sorry if this question has been asked many times. I am just trying to get my head around this. I am using a drum...

telecode
replies: 0 views: 137
telecode 1 day ago

I'm getting back into music production after a long hiatus. I used to have a home studio at my parent's place that was centered...

shadewind
replies: 25 views: 1,802
Scoox 2 days ago

I applaud Apple for targeting our “studio” market segment with this release. I would love to buy a loaded Ultra, just...

Sky
replies: 1,578 views: 145,808
HCMarkus 2 days ago

Currently i'm working on building a control surface for my home studio. But for the functionalitiy i want to create the HUI or...

cornedejong
replies: 5 views: 288
zvukofor 2 days ago

I'm getting back into music after a few year hiatus. I used to love the je ne sais quoi that I got from UAD's 1176 but I no...

Andrew07
replies: 36 views: 5,314
rectifried 2 days ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 4,262 views: 520,189
dfghdhr 2 days ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 50 views: 14,465
tuf 2 days ago

Hello from germany everyone, does anyone have information about running the F32 console with MacOS Catalina? I hope, the...

kulturfabrik
replies: 20 views: 7,425
tuf 2 days ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 176 views: 89,227
CateB 2 days ago

Every time I tune into the local pop music radio station, "good 4 u" and "Levitating" are playing. Does...

doom64
replies: 12 views: 815
DEA 2 days ago

Hi girls and boys! Quick question: Has ANYBODY of you got the E-Mu 0404 USB interface successfully running on a Windows 10...

Elmbeatz
replies: 43 views: 33,309
OK1 2 days ago

PlugInfo is a utility that rapidly discovers the plug-ins installed on your Mac, and presents a variety of information about them...

Lady Gaia
replies: 105 views: 4,052
Synthient Sound 2 days ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,366 views: 749,647
TJ99 2 days ago

Hello, I updated to OS11.6 on my Mac and ever since my Apogee Control software for my Ensemble thunderbolt reads “ Waiting for...

Torbin
replies: 28 views: 2,514
[email protected] 2 days ago

What (current) AVID installer includes C1 Chorus-Vibrato? Hi all June 2022 - yes i have many avid plugins installed, but...

mixerguy
replies: 0 views: 98
mixerguy 2 days ago

I upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago and am experiencing some odd glitches: when playing back video online, playing back audio...

M32
replies: 39 views: 1,592
bcslaam 2 days ago

Moderators