The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,036 views: 1,569,628
Dolus Wordclock 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,863 views: 1,300,622
daxmaestro 3 days ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 307 views: 41,227
aramaki 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,784
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 2,400 views: 147,916
Amazing Machines 1 minute ago

Is there any difference in the sound of an *.Aiff file and a *.Wav file. Is there any documentation describing the actual...

stevens119
replies: 63 views: 185,535
TomVY 4 minutes ago

I realized I'd not installed my midi interfaces so I went to M-audio's site to check. The latest available driver is MIDI USB...

bitleyTM
replies: 22 views: 2,014
jesuss 12 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 17,643 views: 1,315,955
mu:zines 20 minutes ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 833 views: 62,392
troggg 33 minutes ago

Hi, all This thread to have advices from professionals/regulars about this, still wondering if I could be wrong... I had a...

cubic13
replies: 65 views: 615
TomVY 35 minutes ago

have seen the other threads. they dont give the right info what do you think i should go for from the either of the 2 ? using...

PrancerTran
replies: 3 views: 144
PrancerTran 47 minutes ago

Greetings! We are BRAINGINES - a startup company who made an early prototype of GPU AUDIO technology. It works on your laptop...

Braingines
replies: 22 views: 3,165
johne53 1 hour ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 184 views: 16,450
nyandres 1 hour ago

I own about 2TB of sound libraries.... and they've cost me thousands of dollars. And in reality, only a fraction of this content...

nightjar
replies: 85 views: 2,460
mattiasnyc 1 hour ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,027 views: 133,957
jeremy.c. 2 hours ago

So I just picked up the profire 2626 and I want to use it as an ADAT expansion for my RME Babyface. I have most of it...

whitekeys
replies: 1 views: 56
signalpudding 2 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 354 views: 49,712
Lady Gaia 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, This goes for all -current and former- owners of EMU 1616m (or 1212m, 1820 etc). I have an EMU 1616m since 2007...

The Tenant
replies: 26 views: 2,080
Reticular 3 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 598 views: 74,727
TNM 3 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 117
darkinners 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,621 views: 2,916,828
Bleu Fontaine 5 hours ago

My apologies if everyone already knows this but me. Been working on a big project that involves amp sims and drum VSTi. I had...

Mind Riot
replies: 7 views: 334
Muser 8 hours ago

This came up on the Pro Sound Network podcast yesterday and I thought it might raise a few smiles here. I've made a new plugin...

MrWiggly
replies: 4 views: 247
Muser 8 hours ago

Hi guys!! Good to be back on this super helpful, priceless gear forum. So, I've spent the whole week, searching through...

my_studio
replies: 60 views: 1,343
my_studio 9 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,513 views: 1,289,663
RJHollins 10 hours ago

In the newest release of Mixbus v4.3, I added support for the old Tascam US-2400. This was in response to several users who...

BenLoftis
replies: 8 views: 3,472
MicheleS76 11 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 4,139 views: 707,479
Firechild 14 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,083 views: 149,094
GBP 19 hours ago

I have an issue with the Apogee Ensemble (Firewire), all it's doing is blinking lights (video below). Anyone know what the issue...

IntelCeleron51
replies: 5 views: 303
Mr.ToR 22 hours ago

Hi guys, Today I turned on my Lynx Aurora 16 and all lights stuck on and even the power button does not respond or any...

SonicStrike
replies: 3 views: 155
Oldone 23 hours ago

Hey there, Im looking for a second hand macbook pro, I got this one: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model...

MADA
replies: 0 views: 86
MADA 23 hours ago

Greetings fellow gear aficionados. Topic for discussion stated in the title. I've been using the Audio Express for a number...

dwpthe3rd
replies: 8 views: 1,110
dwpthe3rd 1 day ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,092 views: 724,881
Ryan99 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm a keyboard player and I'm looking for a new audio interface. I'd like to know if the audio latency also depends on...

xander86
replies: 2 views: 157
xander86 1 day ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 65 views: 7,758
rectifried 1 day ago

So today I noticed, I can hear tiny incremental clicks (while changing volume) from my monitors with my 3rd gen Scarlett 18i20....

KurtisLugo
replies: 3 views: 139
KurtisLugo 1 day ago

Suggestions please. I know Valhalla Delay is one but I don't like how it sounds tbh. The digital mode is okay. I want something...

lsdornothin
replies: 1 views: 120
Lotuz2019 1 day ago

Alright, I'm out of ideas so I have to consult GS. I'm working on a sample pack of pads and drones. It chooses at random whether...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 0 views: 76
Sonny Casanovas 1 day ago

Hello All, **I did my best to make sure this question wasn't already posted, but I'm new to the forum so my apologies if I...

seanvinci
replies: 23 views: 579
seanvinci 1 day ago

Hi everybody, I use Cubase (5) and make music since 7 years on my custom desktop (i5 750 - M-audio Firewire solo) without any...

jules800
replies: 45 views: 29,649
telecode 1 day ago

Hello there. First time poster here, although I have lurked the occasional thread every once in a while. I have searched for...

MaxBenches
replies: 7 views: 154
fgimian 1 day ago

I recently took advantage of a sale at GForce and purchased IMPOSCAR2 without scrutinizing the specs and discovered that it's a...

Marlowe
replies: 1 views: 81
64gtoboy 1 day ago

I need help finding a computer that will allow me to record and mix music smoothly on pro tools and adobe audition. I will be...

dubsixlife
replies: 7 views: 270
PrancerTran 1 day ago

I posted this somewhere else but I'm sure at least a few people on Gearspace will be interested in this topic (still getting used...

monkeyxx
replies: 12 views: 450
fgimian 1 day ago

I'm now seriously considering the swap from Workstation synths to controllers and a laptop running VSTi plugins. My current rig...

DaveBoulden
replies: 6 views: 182
DaveBoulden 1 day ago

I am still running MacOS 10.12. I intend to update to MacOS 10.14 Mojave. Will the MOTU Ultralite (Mk1) work with Mojave?

blue monk
replies: 4 views: 187
blue monk 1 day ago

Hi, I'm planning to upgrade my Apollo, but I have two choice, either wait for the TB3 option card for Apollo, or get a...

antilife
replies: 32 views: 7,109
uptheoctave 1 day ago

Hey there folks! Might someone here give me a line on which Intel CPU I could possibly choose for assembling a PC whose task is...

LuCsa
replies: 75 views: 4,901
Iavrum 1 day ago

Hey all, I've got a quick question regarding TDIF cables. I'm trying to output from an IZ Radar into a MOTU 2408 using a...

MixingWizard
replies: 17 views: 4,079
Mr.ToR 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,710 views: 403,561
TomVY 1 day ago

Hi guys. I'm an EDM producer. Not new to production, but not a pro either. No releases under my belt so far and have much to...

Antt
replies: 28 views: 8,249
vvilms 1 day ago

Please reference this post for the back to this discussion and the technical issues I am experiencing with Pioneer Toriaz SP-16:...

smccarthy945
replies: 1 views: 196
bill5 1 day ago

I'm trying to find an all-in-one software solution for macOS for doing batch processing to different audio formats, bit-depths...

Deleted e6cfc87
replies: 31 views: 912
Channel time 1 day ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,531 views: 111,510
FabienTDR 1 day ago

Moderators