The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 16,841 views: 1,940,939
Kyle P. Gushue 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 5,341 views: 1,582,987
monkeyxx 3 days ago

Just installed via update on my M1 Mini 16/1Tb. So far so good. Cubase, Live, and of course Logic are running fine with RME card....

Dor
replies: 374 views: 91,447
Jay Asher 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 94,054
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 40,042 views: 3,265,257
easyrider 17 minutes ago

Hi friends, what are your top 12, most used plugins within PT TDM sessions? I start it with 1) Waves Q6/Q10 2) TC MASTER X...

Alécio Costa
replies: 286 views: 80,242
Bleu Fontaine 44 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 33,619 views: 3,779,166
Bleu Fontaine 50 minutes ago

I'm getting back into music production after a long hiatus. I used to have a home studio at my parent's place that was centered...

shadewind
replies: 25 views: 1,650
Scoox 1 hour ago

Hey folks. I just got my new computer setup and I'm clocking in (edit) 5.1ms of roundtrip latency at a 32 buffer size with a new...

jerboaguitars
replies: 5 views: 325
norbury brook 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 5,536 views: 618,803
Sanchez 2 hours ago

I applaud Apple for targeting our “studio” market segment with this release. I would love to buy a loaded Ultra, just...

Sky
replies: 1,578 views: 145,387
HCMarkus 4 hours ago

Currently i'm working on building a control surface for my home studio. But for the functionalitiy i want to create the HUI or...

cornedejong
replies: 5 views: 252
zvukofor 5 hours ago

I'm getting back into music after a few year hiatus. I used to love the je ne sais quoi that I got from UAD's 1176 but I no...

Andrew07
replies: 36 views: 5,184
rectifried 5 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 16,289 views: 1,755,654
bfoot 10 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 4,262 views: 519,436
dfghdhr 11 hours ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 50 views: 14,448
tuf 13 hours ago

Hello from germany everyone, does anyone have information about running the F32 console with MacOS Catalina? I hope, the...

kulturfabrik
replies: 20 views: 7,406
tuf 13 hours ago

Cool stuff. 18% more performance at the same core count. Gotta love me some single-core performance. Also, a smaller and...

uOpt
replies: 30 views: 1,979
blackcatdigi 14 hours ago

I am thinking of replacing my DAW system (SSL's Soundscape which SSL decided to kill off a couple of years ago).....anyhow I have...

thirdflr
replies: 1 views: 119
MediaGary 14 hours ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 176 views: 89,068
CateB 16 hours ago

Every time I tune into the local pop music radio station, "good 4 u" and "Levitating" are playing. Does...

doom64
replies: 12 views: 751
DEA 16 hours ago

Hi girls and boys! Quick question: Has ANYBODY of you got the E-Mu 0404 USB interface successfully running on a Windows 10...

Elmbeatz
replies: 43 views: 33,260
OK1 18 hours ago

PlugInfo is a utility that rapidly discovers the plug-ins installed on your Mac, and presents a variety of information about them...

Lady Gaia
replies: 105 views: 3,995
Synthient Sound 20 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,366 views: 749,471
TJ99 20 hours ago

Hello, I updated to OS11.6 on my Mac and ever since my Apogee Control software for my Ensemble thunderbolt reads “ Waiting for...

Torbin
replies: 28 views: 2,503
[email protected] 20 hours ago

As title above, I'd like to return one of the three plugins that I've bought from plugin alliance (an unused plugin ) on a second...

reinholdaw
replies: 4 views: 218
SkyPirate 21 hours ago

What (current) AVID installer includes C1 Chorus-Vibrato? Hi all June 2022 - yes i have many avid plugins installed, but...

mixerguy
replies: 0 views: 76
mixerguy 21 hours ago

Recently built a new system with a 12700k. I'm using the iGPU as now adays I prefer to have as few components as possible in the...

thevisi0nary
replies: 0 views: 92
thevisi0nary 22 hours ago

Love using Dexed, but find the GUI either too small at normal 100% scaling on a 4k monitor or too blurry at the 150%...

Auer
replies: 0 views: 90
Auer 23 hours ago

I upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago and am experiencing some odd glitches: when playing back video online, playing back audio...

M32
replies: 39 views: 1,539
bcslaam 1 day ago

I'm a Logic user considering a Focusrite 18i20 for more inputs and adat expandability. I also like the monitor switching and talk...

Rastis
replies: 1 views: 209
dkr 1 day ago

Greetings to all. I think an updated thread on this topic was needed. I am looking for information virtually because in my...

rrroque
replies: 13 views: 583
jesajah 1 day ago

Hi, I've been running a placeholder graphics card, an MSI 370, due to insane pricing last year while I was building, which has...

troggg
replies: 19 views: 645
troggg 1 day ago

Does anyone have a R4000 recognized by Windows 10? I’ve just downloaded from the TC Electronic website the last driver...

SteelyDani
replies: 30 views: 5,442
Erica_Austin 1 day ago

So plan is to use a lil 500 series lunchbox and bring a CAPI VP-28 (API Clone), and still deciding whether to also use a Retro...

J Gabriel
replies: 2 views: 150
J Gabriel 1 day ago

Hi folks! I am looking for a reverb plugin that has a ridiculous amount of parameters. Although I enjoy using Fabfilter's...

Melodyman1985
replies: 8 views: 427
guildorf 1 day ago

Hi guys, I guess similar question has-been asked but this one is more personalized. I am just starting to learn production...

Madma
replies: 0 views: 113
Madma 1 day ago

Hello all ! Is there any DAW or a software mixer that supports automatic delay compensation in live input monitoring situation...

Aragon
replies: 54 views: 2,036
Mikael B 2 days ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 490 views: 75,386
HCMarkus 2 days ago

I read a lot of horrors of running Universal Audio Thunderbolt interfaces on PC. Anyone that have it running smoothly, can you...

TS-12
replies: 26 views: 1,563
fubusmaximus 2 days ago

I'm finally getting my little studio rebuilt to the point that I am getting attentive to workflow. I track and mix all analog and...

Gruner
replies: 13 views: 520
brotastic 2 days ago

I'm looking for a VST MIDI plugin that will do something like...

mizzle
replies: 0 views: 137
mizzle 2 days ago

Hi guys! I'm going to ask this question because I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find an answer for it anywhere....

fzit0
replies: 8 views: 14,320
Jwitb 2 days ago

If I want to upgrade my mac mini M1 to the new studio does anyone know if I take to Apple they can transfer everything on my...

acupunk
replies: 1 views: 204
jwh1192 2 days ago

Hi. I'm currently on the market for a DA device that will allow me to add 8 stereo channels to use with my SSL Sigma. I...

JoeRainey
replies: 2 views: 235
JoeRainey 2 days ago

Hi, i'm in the need to expand my mixing rig with another 16 channels. I'm considering an Apogee DA16x, as they seem to be well...

JoeRainey
replies: 7 views: 366
JoeRainey 2 days ago

So, bought a Macbook Pro 14" this week, and while a surprising amount of software works, I am disappointed to find that most...

digidandy
replies: 8 views: 990
Denis Goekdag 2 days ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,795 views: 269,299
JoeyM 2 days ago

Both audio clips are bounces of the same exact kick drum except the one that has the extra bit of an audio tail (approx 50 ms) is...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 1 views: 190
SilverSheep 2 days ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 879 views: 93,432
RyanC 2 days ago

I use GarageBand iOS on iPhone and when/if I try to AirDrop a project to GB macOS (running Big Sur) it opens in Apple Music...

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 125
boombapdame 2 days ago

I have looked all over to see what the latency from an input into the Ui24r routed into a DAW with a low buffer size and back out...

Trexton
replies: 13 views: 397
gravyface 2 days ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 142 views: 24,846
The Beatsmith 2 days ago

Does no software exist that can scan your system for AAX VST files and then uninstall them? Cheers

easyrider
replies: 0 views: 146
easyrider 3 days ago

Moderators