Quantcast
Logic Exporting Issue - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Logic Exporting Issue
Old 8th March 2014
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Logic Exporting Issue

Hello everyone, I seem to be having a pretty annoying issue with Logic. I work on Hardstyle and prefer Logic's built in plugins for my Kicks (otherwise I use Ableton for everything else). After a week of working on this Kick I finally have a result I want to export before I chop it up and begin layering it. I have it set up so my Kick is routed to Buss 2, then 3, then on Buss 4 I have it routing to individual Buss's 5, 6, and 7, which are all routed to Buss 8. However, when I try to export the Kick, it is only taking the Kick and the plugins on Buss 1 (the Kick itself) and ignoring all of the other Buss's. I've even tried exporting it as a track but it still ignores all of the other plugins on the other Buss's.

I have a screenshot of the layout in logic so you can understand more of what I'm saying.

Old 9th March 2014
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Bounce
Old 9th March 2014 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by valis ➡️
Bounce
Well I feel quite stupid, I tried bouncing it before but instead of setting it to bounce the audio to a file I only bounced it back into the same project on a new track. I probably would have never figured it out if you didn't say "bounce. Thanks a lot! This makes my life much easier!
Old 9th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
All those plug ins are for one kick sound? Wow.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…