Quantcast
Interface (converters) for Mac Pro Running Logic on a Euphonix CS 2000 Setup? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Interface (converters) for Mac Pro Running Logic on a Euphonix CS 2000 Setup?
Old 27th January 2013
Gear Head

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Interface (converters) for Mac Pro Running Logic on a Euphonix CS 2000 Setup?

Hi guys...sorry to double up but I posted this over in High End before I discovered this forum where the question is probably more appropriate....sometimes posts cross over and could be either I guess anyway.

I use Logic on Mac Pro 8 core tower and have just picked up a complete Euphonix system with CS2000 console / CS3000 Tower /
MixView computer (V3.1) / patch bay / MOTU midi interface (to sync to Logic) etc. Can't wait to get it running with Logic and utilise the system for both tracking (utilising the Euphonix mic pres) and mixing on.

I was wondering if anyone has used a similar setup (Mac Pro/CS2000 or CS3000 / Logic) and what has been used on the AD DA (converter) side of things via the 25pin DSub on rear of MixView 3.2 computer?

I have done some limited tracking / mixing on a CS 2000 in the past at (into ProTools) an audio college I used to work at and did enjoy using the desk but I have no idea now what converters were used.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I intend to get the system running ASAP and dive into learning to use the console ahead of some work approaching in the next few months.

Thanks muchly, greatly and v.much so!!

Microphonemania

Last edited by microphonemania; 27th January 2013 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: Fixed up a typo
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…