Quantcast
Interface Converters - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Interface Converters
Old 27th January 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Interface Converters

I recently bought a liquid channel and love the thing to death. After playing with it a little I thought to myself, am I really getting the best sound out of it I can? I use a presonus firepod interface to get my audio into the digital realm. Are the digital converters good on this interface? I'm debating whether I should upgrade to something else. I've had my eye on UA's apollo and after going to namm this year (which was amazing) I realize I deff need to have it in my arsenal. The only problem is I don't have that kind of cash lying around. Plus I don't need realtime processing or processing for my uad plugins (although it wouldn't hurt to have) I really want something that will just let me convert the signal well from my liquid channel and have a volume knob on it for my monitors. I want to keep it simple. I don't record more than one thing at a time so I don't need 60 in and out lol

thanks for the help guys
📝 Reply