Quantcast
Logic 9 EXS24 Indie Live drum kit. Round robin samples? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Logic 9 EXS24 Indie Live drum kit. Round robin samples?
Old 24th January 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Logic 9 EXS24 Indie Live drum kit. Round robin samples?

Can anyone tell me if the EXS24 "Indie Live" drum kit in Logic 9 utilizes "round robin" samples (multiple samples per velocity layer)? Really digging this kit, and just wondering.

Thanks!
Old 24th January 2013
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinrockindie ➡️
Can anyone tell me if the EXS24 "Indie Live" drum kit in Logic 9 utilizes "round robin" samples (multiple samples per velocity layer)? Really digging this kit, and just wondering.

Thanks!
Just click on "Edit" once the EXS24 editor is up and you'll see how any EXS24 instrument is configured. heh
Old 24th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Yes, but only 2 round robins (exs cant do more than 2)
Old 17th March 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Just came across this and wanted to point out that the above post is incorrect. The ESX24 can do as many "robins" as you program it to do. You just have to assign the samples to groups and then map them to switch accordingly. I have made kits with up to 30 or so "robins" per sound. Even the Goldbaby tape 808 uses 4 or more "robins" for some sounds.
Old 17th March 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Just came across this and wanted to point out that the above post is incorrect. The ESX24 can do as many "robins" as you program it to do. You just have to assign the samples to groups and then map them to switch accordingly. I have made kits with up to 30 or so "robins" per sound. Even the Goldbaby tape 808 uses 4 or more "robins" for some sounds.
my bad then, better go and have another look.

the indie kit still only has 2 rrs tho.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…