Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
This guyyyyyyyyy
Old 23rd March 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice Gabriel ➡️
Neither pink knobs or homophobia help anyone getting out of a bad period indeed, but maybe being banned from KVR does, who knows...
Ha ha! Just to be clear, "gratuitous homophobia" was their term, which I find absolutely ridiculous for the comment I made. I almost said that pink knobs would look "preppy." Anyway, back on topic.
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by antithesist ➡️
Ha ha! Just to be clear, "gratuitous homophobia" was their term, which I find absolutely ridiculous for the comment I made. I almost said that pink knobs would look "preppy." Anyway, back on topic.
If you want, we can make a glitter version of AirEQ so you say positive things about it. Maybe they'll take you back then !

Back on topic, we indeed worked a lot on the GUI look and feel because from the feedback I had from customers, I felt that how "pretty" is the GUI also counts in the everyday work, as it is also important to me to release a good looking GUI.

Also, I'll process some audio examples with AirEQ in some situations where I find it typically interesting, so feel free to send me some tracks you would like to be processed as an example.

Hopefully we'll be in beta now in a very few weeks !

Fabrice
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
That's a long time dream of mine and...
Wow, I really hope that this means what I think it means
Old 24th March 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
So is it out yet?
Old 24th March 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpec1 ➡️
So is it out yet?

Look 2 posts up ...

Quote:

G
Old 27th March 2013
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Very much looking forward to this.
Old 28th March 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by chk23 ➡️
I don't like marketing BS, too. But misquoting something just to have an excuse for a rant isn't better in any way. He never claimed to offer "audio quality beyond analog" - please reread the OP properly.
PL
*Yaaaawwwwwn* Do you matter? Exactly.
Old 31st March 2013
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
First , one thing i'm surprised to see as for so many dev this seems to be the himalya ....

all formats + presets and manuals !! AMEN !!
Attached Thumbnails
NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”-installer.jpg  
Old 31st March 2013
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
I like the knobs back lite changing colors and intensity according to character ....

_________ Neutral ______________________ Fire __________________ Water
Attached Thumbnails
NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”-character-neutral-graph.jpg   NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”-character-fire-graph.jpg   NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”-character-water-graph.jpg  
Old 31st March 2013
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
This GUI is not complete and the final one (still some stuff are on the menu ....)

Some settings (not all displayed)
Attached Thumbnails
NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”-settings-1.jpg   NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”-settings-2.jpg  
Old 31st March 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo ➡️
First , one thing i'm surprised to see as for so many dev this seems to be the himalya ....

all formats + presets and manuals !! AMEN !!
What ? No VST2 x64 ?
Old 31st March 2013
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Freq as notes option ...discret ....love this way ...just under knobs ..
Attached Thumbnails
NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”-freq-notes-option.jpg  
Old 31st March 2013 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Slash ➡️
What ? No VST2 x64 ?
i'm on 32 be cool

64 all ready ....you're taking about Fab here ...lol
Old 31st March 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Can we hide that curve ?

Takes too much space IMHO.
Old 31st March 2013
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Now you guyz knows why i'm not stressed and on the rush to try equilibrium ....i just don't feel the need ......now ....but i will test it as a true GS that i am !!
Old 1st April 2013 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Slash ➡️
Can we hide that curve ?

Takes too much space IMHO.
yep just hit the up right small "picture"

it becomes ..
Attached Thumbnails
NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”-character-fire.jpg  
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
yep just hit the up right small "picture"

it becomes ..
Perfect !
Old 1st April 2013
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Now if they'd support their other plugins on PT/ML (......els vocoder), folks would be a little more enthused

This looks fantastic however!
Old 1st April 2013
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
It's really on the menu ...Fab is thinking big about all the line ....
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Now you guyz knows why i'm not stressed and on the rush to try equilibrium ....i just don't feel the need ......now ....but i will test it as a true GS that i am !!
More reason to try Equilibrium!
Old 3rd April 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
If you want, we can make a glitter version of AirEQ so you say positive things about it. Maybe they'll take you back then !

Back on topic, we indeed worked a lot on the GUI look and feel because from the feedback I had from customers, I felt that how "pretty" is the GUI also counts in the everyday work, as it is also important to me to release a good looking GUI.

Also, I'll process some audio examples with AirEQ in some situations where I find it typically interesting, so feel free to send me some tracks you would like to be processed as an example.

Fabrice
Please, no glitter. I promise I'll say positive things, anyway. I like the original aireq GUI, and this seems consistent with that. It might be a little flashier than I'd prefer, but still within the realm of good taste.

Quote:
I still think you'd probably do better with equick or equality than equilibrium. It's not for the faint of heart. I have all three and want this, too. Luckily, the basic version will be free. I hope the upgrade to the fancy one is reasonable.

Edit: I was going to add that I've bought other software that hasn't been updated for quite some time. I think we all have. Anyway, I contacted one of the companies recently, and they generously gave me two of their current products. Nice, huh?
Old 6th May 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Old 15th May 2013
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
I wonder how soon it'll be released. Can't wait to compare it to Equilibrium and tranQuilizr.
Old 18th May 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemylon ➡️

Look 2 posts up ...

G
So, is it out yet?
Old 18th May 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpec1 ➡️
So, is it out yet?
No sorry, still in

G
Old 17th June 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Hi

As a loyal customer and Air EQ user, I have just one question:
WHEN?
Old 17th June 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Still waiting for that reassuring email, letting us know they're still alive. It would take 5 minutes to write and send to their customers. Just can't be bothered. I don't get why any small company would bother treating customers like this. Maybe they're worried about their stock price like Apple, eh?

It would take a miracle for me to invest into this company any further, nice plugins or not.

It's strange because Steven Slate is so good at communicating with customers, you'd have thought it would've rubbed off a bit.

Cheers
Old 17th June 2013 | Show parent
I'm not holding out much hope that this will ever appear. It's a shame it was a great eq.

I have this and 3 other plugs, that I've lost money on, due to upgrading my computer, but at least the others have put out new paid versions, just can't bring myself to fork out the cash though.
Old 17th June 2013
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
The AirEQ beta will be ready soon !

So feel free to PM me if you want to be added to the beta list.. As always, as it is with Slate Digital too, and why Steven and I are often criticized, we took an amazing care about all the details in this EQ.

I am gonna put a lot of energy too in tutorial videos, because I realized there is a lot of misconceptions when it comes to EQ and that some people still need to be guided in that field.

I am very proud too about the analyzer which is built in AirEQ.
I never really liked to work with frequency analyzers, I've been finding that they were not providing a clear representation of what I hear, and thus were more disturbing than anything else.

But with the AirEQ analyzer, I really enjoyed using it and I found it to be extremely useful !!
So I'm really, really excited about making some videos explaining how to make the most of this tool.

At last, the new website is very late because I did not hire the right people to take care about that.. You know how it is.. Web means bad luck !
But it'll be done soon too !

Fabrice
📝 Reply