NAMM: EIOSIS Introduces the new AirEQ “Beyond Analog”
Old 22nd September 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Does the beta started?
Old 12th October 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
i have the windows version protected by elicenser. come the update with this or i must change to the problem child called ilok ?
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
@ scorpix yes the beta has started. Sorry Peter this is ilok 2 only. On the upside its hands down one of the best EQs I've ever tried. Flexible enough for everything from surgery to tone shaping. Beautiful tones from the three modes
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Yeah I posted before it starts. I'm part of it . (Ilan)
Old 13th October 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpix74 ➡️
Yeah I posted before it starts. I'm part of it . (Ilan)
Sounds beautiful dosen't it
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Yes. I don't know what I'm doing and it's kind of frightening but it sounds good.
I always mix with plugin and visual curves.
Old 13th October 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Yes. I don't know what I'm doing and it's kind of frightening but it sounds good.
I always mix with plugin and visual curves.
That's what I like about it, no curve, a nice "hardware like" GUI, and just using your ears to make choices.
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
The deluxe one will have the curve.

Envoyé depuis mon U8860 avec Tapatalk
Old 14th October 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I'm kind of enjoying the lack of display. The thing is so responsive that small tweeks do a lot. The solo feature is well implemented and then it also sounds like three completely different EQs. There seems to be more than just curves happening there. There's very distinct tones to each one. I also love that its its own thing and not trying to be anythig else
Fantastic tool
Old 14th October 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Yeah I don't know the Q and gain settings but 1.5 cuts are big. Haha.

Old 15th October 2013 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
sorry- no more ilok !!!
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter N. ➡️
sorry- no more ilok !!!
No Air EQ for you then.
Old 15th October 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
I'm tired of waiting (
So.. goodbye AirEQ, I found a nice "air" in Elysia Museq.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasoundjunkie ➡️
@ scorpix yes the beta has started. Sorry Peter this is ilok 2 only. On the upside its hands down one of the best EQs I've ever tried. Flexible enough for everything from surgery to tone shaping. Beautiful tones from the three modes
Can't agree more that AirEq is indeed one of the best souding Eq ever produced in history of digital music world to my ears of course. The tones you can get out of this baby are absolut musically sonically stunning :-) Wait and you won't disappointed, it's a must have
Old 16th October 2013
Lives for gear

4 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Yes. Worth the wait. This will easily be my favorite native eq. Finally a great sounding eq that has no frequency limit on the bands. Any band can be set to any frequency. A wicked helper and time saver sometimes. I've actually had to use double eqs in certain situations because of band limitations.
Old 16th October 2013 | Show parent
Deleted User
"Beyond Analog" is digital again...
Or is it?
Old 16th October 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb ➡️
No Air EQ for you then.
maybe i must i need a ilok4 -in 2 years...
i bought the elicenser for the Air EQ ONLY !
What is the next protection for the next update ? I see the company trust me...
Old 16th October 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Isn't this plug like 300 bucks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Old 17th October 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Air EQ is not an update. It's a new plug in.

Old 17th October 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Air EQ is not an update. It's a new plug in.

from Air EQ 1.0 to Air EQ 1.5 beta and you tell us " its a new plugin".

with other words: customers are dump and blind.
nice rip off ...

why change the protection with this "new" 1.5 plugin ?
Old 17th October 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I'd guess it's built up with the new Slate framework and will follow the same copy protection. This has obviously strung out for a long time, but some pages back, I think was stated that it was complete rewrite. Remember, we original aireq licensees are promised at least the lesser version for free.

Maybe Eliosis will have ilok2s as a free addition just for the shipping, like Slate. I've already got three or four of them, and really don't need all of those since you can now move assets to the great Pace server/cloud/whatever in the sky. I do still want to know how much, if any, it will cost to get the better version. Oh, and can we still get in on the beta?

EDIT: It should have two assets like VBC. I think the latest Eventide releases are like that, too.
Old 29th October 2013
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
BUMP!!!!
Old 24th November 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Ok they gave up on this thing? Announcement came way too early and the whole "were getting close" / "almost ready to start beta" thing is REALLY turning me off of certain companies. I find it insulting that they think they can tell people whatever they want to, or whatever they think we want to hear, with no real meaning behind it.

At one point in time i probably would have bought it mainly to support the developer, but now thinking this will have to be one insane piece of gear for me to shell out$ Im bussing out to my consoles EQ lately, and its about 6 of one half dozen of the other as far as EQ goes for me. It would be a bit simpler to keep it all ITB, but im fine hitting the outboard.
Old 25th November 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

4 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbird ➡️
Ok they gave up on this thing? Announcement came way too early and the whole "were getting close" / "almost ready to start beta" thing is REALLY turning me off of certain companies. I find it insulting that they think they can tell people whatever they want to, or whatever they think we want to hear, with no real meaning behind it.

At one point in time i probably would have bought it mainly to support the developer, but now thinking this will have to be one insane piece of gear for me to shell out$ Im bussing out to my consoles EQ lately, and its about 6 of one half dozen of the other as far as EQ goes for me. It would be a bit simpler to keep it all ITB, but im fine hitting the outboard.
Its in beta now. Will be the best of its kind when released. Will be worth the wait.
Old 27th November 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasoundjunkie ➡️
The thing is so responsive that small tweeks do a lot.
So true. It seems that Fabrice's 1 db is 3 db in the real world. It's same thing with FG-X.
Old 28th November 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
It works at constant gain, so if it's 3 dB, your boosting the same amount with a q of 1 than 7. But 7 will be super loud around the Fc.
I think .

Old 28th November 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 5 ➡️
Its in beta now. Will be the best of its kind when released. Will be worth the wait.
I can do without the hype thanks. I'll be the judge of whether or not its the best of its kind.

If it gives me something i dont already have and its reasonably priced i'll probably end up buying. If not i wont.
Old 2nd January 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

9 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbird ➡️
I can do without the hype thanks. I'll be the judge of whether or not its the best of its kind.

If it gives me something i dont already have and its reasonably priced i'll probably end up buying. If not i wont.
Agree.

The EQ should be something really special to weight up for the poor customer information and support.

I'v not been able to download the ELS Vocoder i bought for 220 euros august 2011. eiosis.com only displays the AirEQ coming soon message. The login information in the email I recived in 2011 takes me to a page that no longer exists.
Dissapointed!
Old 2nd January 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 5 years
just a thought,,

yes. the wait is frustrating but perhaps Fabrice & co are sticking to their knitting and getting slate aax64 out the door ?
Old 5th January 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Lots of people (myself included) have a bad taste for the way the "old" company Eiosis did it's customers wrong... Even giving Fabrice the benefit of the doubt that this Eiosis would be different and suspending logic that AirEQ is somehow a new plugin from a new company (even though the plugin already exists and has for years) the lack of info, updates, etc. do nothing to repair/enhance, etc. my opinion of Eiosis nor does it give me any reason to believe anything is "new" with how they do business or treat the long time customers of the company formerly known as and also now known as Eiosis.

Fabrice does great work and I know the EQ will be great but he should just release it as Slate FG-EQ and let Eiosis stay dead (like their reputation)

My 2c, of course
📝 Reply