Cubase 7 nebula bug - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cubase 7 nebula bug
Old 21st January 2013
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Cubase 7 nebula bug

Hello,

When I load Nebula on the first insert of my stereo bus, I get this problem (see image).

Also, when I quit and save a project, the next time I open it, all my nebula instances are reset, none of my selected presets are chosen. Very annoying for recalls.

Hope someone can help :-)

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Cubase 7 nebula bug-imageuploadedbygearslutz1358732821.962237.jpg  
Old 13th December 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem ➡️
Hello,

When I load Nebula on the first insert of my stereo bus, I get this problem (see image).

Also, when I quit and save a project, the next time I open it, all my nebula instances are reset, none of my selected presets are chosen. Very annoying for recalls.

Hope someone can help :-)

Thank you
Hi,
It will solve the problem if you use nebulareverb.dll instead of nebula.dll
Had the same anoying thing here.

Actually what I don't get is why my CPU (w/cubase7.5) is running suddenly from 35% to 100% in the middle of the song I actually mix (with around 30 nebulareverb).
If someone would help.
It comes always at the same place when two overdubs gt come in. Each track has nothing directly on it except sends in my nebulized eventide presets. CPU freezes and sound goes into white noise!
I m not shure about my own nebula samples but they sound good and I already used them in other songs without a problem.
I suspect some libraries to be less stable than others. It's seems my beloved yourei filter combo makes my CPU nervous (making some jumps up and down) even with 1kernel prog... If it's it I'll start bouncing then.
As someone experienced such a thing? Usually CPU bar doesn't move more than more or less 10% maybe during playback.
In other songs I have around 50 nebula without that kind of problem.
I feel like I'm chasing a ghost
All the best!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…