Quantcast
Logic Audio Drops Out! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Logic Audio Drops Out!
Old 18th January 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Logic Audio Drops Out!

I'm having audio just drop out during playback while mixing. It wasn't happening a week ago. It seems to be on one audio file only!? After some research I found this guy had the same problem but fixed it. He said:

My original logic document most have gotten corrupted somehow. I just copy and pasted my arrange area into a new logic document, copied over the mixer set up and tada, everything is working perfect now. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, feels so good when you figure out what is ****ing up with a computer.

My session around 44 tracks with lots of AUX channels etc. My question is how to approach copying over this to new session and recreate everything nook and cranny fast and easy!?
Old 18th January 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Ah, figured it out. I had to re-authorize a plugin as it was in demo mode and cut the audio out. Sorry to clog up the forums with this dribble!
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…