Miroslav Philharmonik samples won't load - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Miroslav Philharmonik samples won't load
Old 23rd September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Miroslav Philharmonik samples won't load

Hi All

I set up authorization software, downloaded the Philharmonik software and have downloaded the first of many banks of sounds. But when I open the Philharmonik software, the window on the right that should display the sounds is empty. Do I need to do something else?

Rich
Old 23rd September 2012
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
You can show it where the samples are

Matti
Old 23rd September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matti ➑️
You can show it where the samples are

Matti
Hi Matti

Can you reword that? Sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean you have to direct Miroslav software to the location of the samples? If so, how?

Rich
Old 23rd September 2012
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Preferences > ROOT browse for folder where you installed them
Manual page 21

Matti
Old 23rd September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matti ➑️
Preferences > ROOT browse for folder where you installed them
Manual page 21

Matti
ok, found this command but it still is not loading.....it seems i can only select a folder as all the files are opaque. is this right?
Old 23rd September 2012
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Look the user manual for that page

Matti
Attached Files
File Type: pdf User Manual.pdf (3.73 MB, 15053 views) File Type: pdf Installation Manual.pdf (1.09 MB, 6886 views) File Type: pdf Sounds Manual.pdf (2.08 MB, 5286 views)
Old 23rd September 2012
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Re-install might solve your problem

Matti
Old 29th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
On Saturday 22nd September to I sent IK Multimedia support an email asking for help. On Tuesday 25th, I get a reply that does not solve the issue. On the same day I email back explaining how the issue is not solved. On Thursday 27th, they email with another idea on how to install. It doesn't solve the issue. I immediately write back. It is now Saturday 29th September, and I have not had a reply, this time I asked for telephone support. So I may get a reply on Monday if I am lucky. And if I am lucky, I won't have to ask a follow-up question because clearly they don't see that once an issue is raised it needs sorting, not putting back in the queue

This is what IKMultimedia claim is their support policy:

"If you could not find an answer to your question/request, please complete the Technical Support Form in detail, providing us with all the required information. A representative will respond to you in a timely manner, usually within 24 hours (weekends excluded)."

I don't think this is timely responding at all. I note there is another thread from 5 years ago with concerns that support in the USA might be slow......well it is the same here in the UK 5 years later!
Old 30th September 2012
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Rich, I sent you a PM.
Old 3rd October 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
OK, thank you. In the meantime, having eventually got Philharmonik loaded, I now cannot get the expansion tanks to load in sampletank. If anyone passes by this post and knows how to direct sampletank to a particular folder or if there is already a folder that requires me to put the sounds in, please let me know.
Old 6th October 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
October 2nd, sent another message to support service. It is now October 6th. No reply. Refund requested.
Old 20th July 2015
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Hi there Rich,
Can I ask if and how you eventually got the issue sorted with regards to loading the samples? I'm in the same position (albeit 3 years later again! =) - tried installing the player, which worked fine, but somehow the sound packages can't be installed (the app 'quits unexpectedly' everytime), so I manually dragged the audio content out and tried to link to it inside the player but to no avail. Despite having raised a query with IK Multimedia it seems to take forever and a day for them to reply. Any pointers would be much appreciated - thanks! ;-)
Old 14th October 2015
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Miroslav quit on install

Hey I get the same thing on 10.10.5 OS X All the sound bank install parts 1-9 crash, so dragged the folders containing instruments and pointed the VSTi to the folder containing sounds using Prefs. But still it won't recognise the sounds - VERY FRUSTRATING !! anyone had any success manually installing this?
πŸ“ Reply