Quantcast
HD Camcorder without auto power off for 55" HD LED TV -Control Room Window Simulation - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
HD Camcorder without auto power off for 55" HD LED TV -Control Room Window Simulation
Old 20th September 2012
HD Camcorder without auto power off for 55" HD LED TV -Control Room Window Simulation

I'm looking to solve 2 problems in my studio:

1) There is no way to put a window between the tracking room and the control room as they are not in line with each other (building/construction restraints)

2) Clients can't see what I'm doing if I'm mixing in the box and they are sitting back at the couch.

Solution = Large 55" LED TV above my monitor in the control room
Need: A cheap/reasonably priced HD camcorder for the tracking room that lets you view HD video all the time without auto-power off, ideally without having to record all the time on the camcorder but I can if needed. I have power sockets in the roof of the tracking room that will come on when the lighting circuit is on in the tracking (all earthed and not on the building's main lighting circuit, so perfectly legal to plug in a Camcorder to it)

Or Need (much more expensive and don't want to do it): A 1080p HD surveillance camera - costs way more than a HD camcorder

I will also mirror my main monitor to the TV when mixing for clients, have the Video feed from the tracking room on their when tracking. Dual purpose

Just need a HD Camcorder that will work! Any Ideas?
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…