Pro Tools 9.0.? & OS 10.? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Pro Tools 9.0.? & OS 10.?
Old 11th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Pro Tools 9.0.? & OS 10.?

Hello all.

I recently have a new job in the field, so my PT will be actually put to professional use. I am using 9.0.2 on Snow Leopard, I have partitioned my HD, so I have 10.6.8 that I use just for PT, and 10.8.1 that I use for my personal computing. About a year ago I posted to see what the best was, this was right after 10.7 came out, and I decided to stay with 9.0.2 even though .4 was out, and stay with Snow Leopard. I am thinking it's time to upgrade.

Would it make sense to go the the most recent PT9, 9.0.6, and the most recent Lion? I can't afford and strange bugs or anything, but this has been out for a while now, so just making sure it is okay to do.

And if I do, Should I do a clean install of OS and PT. The only thing I keep on the HD are my templates and plug-ins, but I can just reinstall them too.

Cheers,

Steve
📝 Reply