Quantcast
Advice on PC lap top tracking through Hedd - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Advice on PC lap top tracking through Hedd
Old 26th November 2009
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Advice on PC lap top tracking through Hedd

Hey guys recently was hired to travel to record a vocal on a sony artist and had to rent a PT rig with a G5. I'm a PC guy running Samplitude and would much rather have just taken a lap top with Samplitude and brought my Hedd converter. The Hedd has Spdif in and out but what is the best way to get into a lap top useing Spdif? And what Lap top? I know very little about Lap tops but I build my own PC's. Does anyone have advice on how to best do this? I have an maudio spdif to lightpipe converter as I think some lap tops have the lightpipe in but I'm afraid that the maudio box will affect the sound. I'm looking to get in as cleanly as possible without ruining the sound of the Cranesong Hedd. Thanks so much for your help. Oh, I'm just looking at doing 2 ins at a time for this.
Old 30th November 2009
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Nothin? What about the digigram VX pocket V2 any good?
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…