Quantcast
playlist feature in logic - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
playlist feature in logic
Old 24th November 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
playlist feature in logic

hey ive done alot of searching & cannot find a clear answer. i am asking if there is a playlist feature in logic such as the playlist feature in PT. i know there is that folder/comp thing but i cant see hows thats useful when you group track and group edit something. or maybe there is a better way to be using the folder feature. thanks in advance.
Old 24th November 2009
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
logic 9 editing covers just about every imaginable possibility.

the comp/swipe editing can be done in a group... any tracks assigned to the group will follow ANY edit you make on one track down to the very last sample. this allows you to simply "draw" your comp, working off of any track you want at any given moment. never need to worry about takes straying as long as you've set the group properly.

its incredible.
Old 24th November 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by magredc6 ➡️
hey ive done alot of searching & cannot find a clear answer. i am asking if there is a playlist feature in logic such as the playlist feature in PT. i know there is that folder/comp thing but i cant see hows thats useful when you group track and group edit something. or maybe there is a better way to be using the folder feature. thanks in advance.
There is no playlist feature like in pro tools.
Old 13th January 2010 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Oh yeahh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaury ➡️
any tracks assigned to the group will follow ANY edit you make on one track down to the very last sample. this allows you to simply "draw" your comp, working off of any track you want at any given moment. never need to worry about takes straying as long as you've set the group properly.

its incredible.
well i know it should work like that but check this out

just one of my tracks in my DRUMZ group is acting like it is not in any group (see Pics)

this is a glytch i believe but i need to fix it some how

i have tried
unpacking and packing the tracks in the group
re grouping to a diffrent group #
copying track to another channel
saving a copy as and opening
copying the take folder to another project

please help if you can

i do the same proceedure to every song but this is new and it stoped me in my tracks

pun intended

and im trying to not "just eye it out"
Attached Thumbnails
playlist feature in logic-snapshot-2010-01-11-16-21-41.jpg   playlist feature in logic-snapshot-2010-01-11-16-38-51.jpg   playlist feature in logic-snapshot-2010-01-11-16-32-50.jpg  
📝 Reply