LP8 to LP9 exs24 sample content problem - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
LP8 to LP9 exs24 sample content problem
Old 23rd November 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
LP8 to LP9 exs24 sample content problem

Hi,

I just upgraded from LP8 to LP9, all went fine, except that for some odd reason, a big chunk of the samples required by the exs24 to load the new Jam Pack Instruments are missing, and don't seem to have been installed on my HD. The LP8 sample contents were on an external FW drive, that Is no longer in my system. I will eventually move all exs24 samples to a second internal SATA HD.

Questions: Where are the samples (wav. and aiff) for the Jam Pack instruments (NOT the Apple Loops), located by the installer ? and what do you recommend I do to solve this issue ?

Please note, that I'm referring to the wav. and aiff. files for exs24 instruments that are part of the various Jam Packs, i.e World, Orchestral, Vocal,..etc. , (Not the '.caf' format apple loops).

The apple loops portion of the Jam Packs was installed to a second internal HD, as I had specified this in the destination pull-down column provided by the LP9 install disc, which works fine.

Any assistance to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…