Quantcast
Relab LX480 - Page 52 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Relab LX480
Old 18th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1531
Lives for gear
 
1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I predict that early adopters will say that this plugin represents a paradigm shift in music production and later adopters will say meh!
Old 18th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1532
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
I predict there will be at least 2 pages worth of posts which all start with the words "I predict". heh
Old 18th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1533
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel saunders ➡️
I predict that early adopters will say that this plugin represents a paradigm shift in music production and later adopters will say meh!
I predict I will say "meh" because at this rate everyone's gonnabe a late adopter.

An introductory price of $199 will make me happier though.
Old 18th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1534
Shy
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
COME ON already with the algorithms and the plugin and the releasing
Old 19th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1535
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicemix ➡️
I predict I will say "meh" because at this rate everyone's gonnabe a late adopter.
You can try it right now if you want (at least the Random Hall)... Are you still using Pro Tools, or did you make the jump to Logic?
Old 20th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1536
Lives for gear
 
noize_organizer's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo ➡️
I predict that when 80's and 90's style music comes around again my LX480 will be ready.
which is pretty much ... now !
Old 27th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1537
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 15 years
any news? how is developing going on?
warp?... tony??

i guess we are all curious about the other algos.

thanks

btw, what did you say this thing is going to be release again? heh
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1538
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprawl ➡️
any news? how is developing going on?
warp?... tony??

i guess we are all curious about the other algos.

thanks

btw, what did you say this thing is going to be release again? heh
I'll have some news for everyone soon.
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1539
Lives for gear
 
noize_organizer's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont ➡️
I'll have some news for everyone soon.
define "soon"
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1540
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
I use logic for production and mix. I won't take ilok demos, I will take beeping/muting demos that are downloadable freely.
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1541
Gear Guru
 
Animus's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicemix ➡️
I use logic for production and mix. I won't take ilok demos, I will take beeping/muting demos that are downloadable freely.
Your loss.
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1542
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
I don't care how it sounds as long as I can get
my BCF2000 to control the parameters
USB LARC style!!
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1543
Lives for gear
 
blim's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont ➡️
I'll have some news for everyone soon.
Define "news."
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1544
Gear Guru
 
elambo's Avatar
 
1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by blim ➡️
Define "news."
If he defines the news that would BE the news.
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1545
Lives for gear
 
blim's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo ➡️
If he defines the news that would BE the news.
Exactly.
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1546
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 15 years
i hope this plug never comes out. this thread is just too damn funny

though i'd love to have a something to replace my hardware.
Go WARP thumbsup
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1547
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus ➡️
Your loss.
Their loss! They lose the money they could have made just putting in a couple #ifdefs.

It's not like anyone else is going to make more money as a result of buying some plugin.
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1548
Lives for gear
 
Coyoteous's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by noize_organizer ➡️
define "soon"
Quote:
Originally Posted by blim ➡️
Define "news."
Define "define."
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1549
Lives for gear
 
noize_organizer's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo ➡️
If he defines the news that would BE the news.
thumbsup
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1550
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicemix ➡️
Their loss! They lose the money they could have made just putting in a couple #ifdefs.

It's not like anyone else is going to make more money as a result of buying some plugin.
What money are we talking about? It's not for sale right now anyway... it's a BETA.
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1551
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont ➡️
What money are we talking about? It's not for sale right now anyway... it's a BETA.
You are welcome to pay my consulting rate on QA work.
Old 28th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1552
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicemix ➡️
You are welcome to pay my consulting rate on QA work.
Old 29th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1553
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by blim ➡️
Define "news."
Almost missed this one....


The news will include the following:

1. The plugin release date.

2. The reason it has not been released yet.

3. The pricing.

.. and all other pertinent details.

I will be emailing the beta team those details in the next few days.
Old 29th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1554
Lives for gear
 
noize_organizer's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont ➡️
Almost missed this one....


The news will include the following:

1. The plugin release date.

2. The reason it has not been released yet.

3. The pricing.

.. and all other pertinent details.

I will be emailing the beta team those details in the next few days.
Woah !
That is news ;-)
Old 29th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1555
Gear Guru
 
elambo's Avatar
 
1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont ➡️
I will be emailing the beta team those details in the next few days.
And the beta team will be copy/pasting those details to this thread.
Old 29th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1556
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo ➡️
And the beta team will be copy/pasting those details to this thread.
That's fine.
Old 29th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1557
Gear Guru
 
Animus's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont ➡️
Almost missed this one....


The news will include the following:

1. The plugin release date.

2. The reason it has not been released yet.

3. The pricing.

.. and all other pertinent details.

I will be emailing the beta team those details in the next few days.

Is this a pre-announcement of the announcement? heh
Old 29th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1558
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus ➡️
Is this a pre-announcement of the announcement? heh
Neither. heh
Old 29th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1559
Lives for gear
 
thermos's Avatar
 
1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont ➡️
Almost missed this one....


The news will include the following:

1. The plugin release date.

2. The reason it has not been released yet.

3. The pricing.

.. and all other pertinent details.

I will be emailing the beta team those details in the next few days.
Yay!
Old 29th June 2010 | Show parent
  #1560
Lives for gear
 
Marando's Avatar
 
2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont ➡️
Almost missed this one....


The news will include the following:

1. The plugin release date.

2. The reason it has not been released yet.

3. The pricing.

.. and all other pertinent details.

I will be emailing the beta team those details in the next few days.
In a few days I will be posting a comment on someone else his post, and this comment will include the following:

1. a quote

2. my opinion

3. a question

.. and some other random thoughts.
Closed

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 4175 views: 718451
Avatar for Firechild
Firechild 2 weeks ago
replies: 73 views: 10963
Avatar for E.rOk.stA
E.rOk.stA 19th May 2021
replies: 547 views: 65140
Avatar for psycho_monkey
psycho_monkey 1st October 2015
replies: 152 views: 45167
Avatar for electro
electro 4 weeks ago

Forum Jump
Forum Jump