The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Spectrasonics Effects
Old 15th November 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Spectrasonics Effects

Would be so cool if we could get the Stylus RMX effects rack as a separate plug-in and use them on other tracks. I like the rack looking interface.
Old 15th November 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
One thing for sure, in case you were not aware but All spectrasonic built in their VSTI are developed in collaboration with Nomad Factory - Leader In Tube Emulation Plug-Ins TEAM.

So if you know Nomad plugins, than you almost got them all as well!!

Have a great one!

Cheers
Old 15th November 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Hey I didn't know that.
Thanks
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Didn't know that either! Thanks Solar.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar ➑️
One thing for sure, in case you were not aware but All spectrasonic built in their VSTI are developed in collaboration with Nomad Factory - Leader In Tube Emulation Plug-Ins TEAM.
Are you sure all ? im pretty certain the filter was made by Gforce/Gmedia (the guys who make imposcar/minimonsta)
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
at Solar:

that is only partially correct. Eric answered this in a post on northernsounds forum......

let me try to find it.
rsp

here you go:

Quote:
Clarification: A few of the FX units in the Spectrasonics FX rack were created in partnership with Nomad Factory, but by no means all of them. Lots of the Spectrasonics FX rack was developed in-house and others still created exclusively for Spectrasonics by other talented third party FX designers. We work with a lot of different people around the world to create our rack.

A more correct statement would be that Nomad Factory created most of the current EQ and Compressor/Limiter/Amp plug-ins in the Spectrasonics FX rack.

This particulat bundle for sale is NOT those FX licensed to Spectrasonics, but some are similar since they are based on the same Nomad codebase.
from northernsounds.com - View Single Post - FX from RMX/Omnisphere (Nomad Factory) Super Deal... Expires Oct. 10th

rsp
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
That surprises me. I like several of Nomad's plugins but I'm not a fan of many of the FX incorporated into Omni and Trilian.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
The Nomad stuff 8RQs and comps) in Spectrasonics products are cool but my favourite effects are the chorus delay and the valve radio. Radio delay is also cool.
Not sure if they were done by Nomad too.
πŸ“ Reply