Quantcast
Cakewalk Project5 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cakewalk Project5
Old 16th May 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Cakewalk Project5

Looks nifty enough. LOTS of features. I'm wondering how this stands up to Logic or DP for synth/sample music creation. I was set on getting a Mac with DP and this is kind of throwing me a curve ball. I suppose if I wanted to use this AND Performer the only real annoyance would be plugging/unplugging the USB MIDI and converting stuff back and forth...

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/Project5/default.asp

Thoughts?
Old 18th May 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Got a Studiologic SL-990 88 key hammer weighted midi keyboard and and Cakewalk Project5 Friday. She's a very dense program and seems more oriented to techno/electronica than hip-hop...but I need to reed 150 more pages in the manual and spend more time perusing the sample banks to be sure. Guess I'll repost if anybody shows interest.

Any suggestions for good hip-hop/rap/r&b sample cds and/or synths? Fae, I know you're out there...
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…