CD burning software please... - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
CD burning software please...
Old 6th May 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
CD burning software please...

Hello out there!

I'm in need of software that will let me import a large soundfile, an entire recorded live show, and let me place the track marks where I want. I recently recorded an opera and I have each Act mixed and mastered. I don't want to cut the files into smaller ones if I don't need too. I've had trouble with "clicks/pops" between tracks when i've chopped the files up before hand. I want to just import the entire act into the CD software and place track markers where I want.

I have:

Roxio Toast/Jam in OSX , can I do this with that software?

thanks so much!

-Chris
Old 6th May 2003
Lives for gear

Emagic's Waveburner Pro can very easily do this. I haven't used Jam since v2.5 and to do this kind of thing I had to use Peak to place marker that were then imported into Jam along with the sound file. WBPro is MUCH easier to accomplish this.
Old 7th May 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Wave burner pro seems to be great for doing that but I found its GUI very strange. Toast stuff is much simpler
Old 7th May 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Thanks for the input guys. I just found "Nero" and it seems to do exactally what I want!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…