Quantcast
PT6LE BUG??!!! MIDI can not be deleted and it sounds flanger!! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
PT6LE BUG??!!! MIDI can not be deleted and it sounds flanger!!
Old 29th April 2003
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
PT6LE BUG??!!! MIDI can not be deleted and it sounds flanger!!

Yesterday, I was rushing a project due today.
I found some problem using PT6.0.1LE..
I made a drum track(midi), duplicated into 6 other tracks(for saperating BD,snare,HH..for tracking use).
It's only a 2 mins midi session, I started hearing the FLANGER LIKE sound on HighHat on a certain bar. I stopped and check the notes on that measure by clicking on the it.. it sounds NORMAL. When I do a solo play back on that bar, it sounds FLANGER again.
so I started to remake the high hat again, but I couldn't delete that bar. This problem happens on all the tracks, on certain measures. I press DELETE but nothing happen. I tried to drag the midi note to the end of the track..(my last method, man), it DUPLICATE another notes at the end of the track like hold the APPLE KEY.
so I think it might be some problem, I saved everything and reboot again. It still happans..

I'm thinking about to swap back to OS9 with PT5 if this happans to me another time!!!
Anybody had a clue what problem that is???
Thanks!!!

I'm using MBox, PowerBook667, OS10.2.5, PT6.0.1LE

P.S. I also Posted this on Digidesign MIDI forum...
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…