Quantcast
G4 400 + mouse button / audio noise (Digi 001/Logic 6.4.3) - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
G4 400 + mouse button / audio noise (Digi 001/Logic 6.4.3)
Old 6th August 2005
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
G4 400 + mouse button / audio noise (Digi 001/Logic 6.4.3)

Hi
Did anyone ever solve the G4 (9.2 os) problem of audio noise on the outputs unless the button on the mouse is depressed?
I love my system but this has always been a little tedious especially when I use headphones.
So just to repeat the problem:
setup: G4 400 (mac OS 9.2) / Digi001 / Stealth card replaces Modem for midi+unitor8 connections /Logic6.4.3
problem: On playback or when idle, noticeable audio noise is present at outputs (a little like tape hiss in quality and about the same volume or a little less)
However by depressing the mouse button it stops.... leaveing the audio free of this audio noise.
The only suggestions I have seen have been to do with modem / extension set up but were far to cryptic for me to understand.
I have replaced my modem with the Stealth card as was popular for midi improvement at the time.
If any one would be kind enough to cast their minds back to this problem I would be grateful.
Cheers
Scruffy.
Old 8th August 2005
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
No one knows?
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…