Quantcast
Easy Audition 3 questions - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Easy Audition 3 questions
Old 9th February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Easy Audition 3 questions

1. Why can I not control the level on the track that is being recorded in the mix? I have a few backing tracks and am recording vocals on top. When I move the volume sliders for each track, the prerecorded ones change, but the vocals will not while they are recording so they are too loud. I have it setup for Audition Mix and have tried both of the settings for this.

2. Is is possible to move sliders during playback and have this reflect in the final mix. For example, if the vocals are too low in the beginning but loud in the middle, can I set the volume higher on the beginning, but change it during the song and have this captured in the mixdown? If so, how do I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help. I have searched in the manual, this forum, and the net, but think I am missing something.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…