Quantcast
Crazy Q: Digi Cmd*8 and iPhone ProRemote...any experiences to date? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Crazy Q: Digi Cmd*8 and iPhone ProRemote...any experiences to date?
Old 7th February 2009
Gear Head

🎧 15 years
Crazy Q: Digi Cmd*8 and iPhone ProRemote...any experiences to date?

Hey folks,

Anyone have any experience using both of these products?

According to Digi c8 manual, it won't work simultaneously with another MIDI device... and it looks like PT "sees" the ProRemote app as a midi device, but I'm not sure? No answer yet from the PR forum... and searches here, there, and at Digi turning up squat...
In order to use both, will it require reassigning the midi device in the Setup/Peripherals dialogue each time I want to switch between the 2? Is there a smoother solution anyone's aware of?

I use a c8 at the studio, but, also being a muso, I'm often needing to go out to our kybd or live room (up a story and anywhere from 30-65' away, no luck with blue-tooth kybds...) and throw some stuff down. If the intern's not around, I'm hosed... seems like this app'd be a solution.

They also dropped the price to $100, so that doesn't hurt either..

Thanks in advance...
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…