Quantcast
Another eSoundz group buy, but only till 3pm tomorrow - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Another eSoundz group buy, but only till 3pm tomorrow
Old 2nd February 2009
GS Community Manager

Another eSoundz group buy, but only till 3pm tomorrow

Joined the party late on this one, it's going until 3pm tomorrow, assuming that's Pacific time but who knows.

join the group buy for Infinite Studio Group Buy. (download) (Group Buy) ()

Join once and get T-Racks 2, T-Racks 3 standard + 2 "infinite player" soundpacks (eSoundz' custom Kontakt player plug-in, if you don't already have it one of them can be the plug-in itself) - there are some wicked-ass multi-track drumkits.

Join three times and get T-Racks 3 Deluxe, another IK plug-in of your choice from their MIC promo (I believe almost everything is up for grabs, I got SampleMoog), and either T-Racks 2 + T-Racks 3 Standard or even better, 10 total Infinite Player packs (6 + 4 instead of TR2 & 3 Std - I'm sure you don't need those two if you're getting TR3 deluxe. Email [email protected] after you've signed up to request sound pack credits instead of TR2/3Std serial numbers).

Anyway, the selfish part of the post is thus: if the GB hits 300 (it's at 257 as of 11pm GMT) then everyone gets 2 more IP packs. Nice. Also, if you refer me (terminal3) we both get bonus download credits from esoundz.com in the future - $4.95 worth per join).

Hope this is useful to someone - for $297 it's two good plug-ins plus a whole crapload of sounds. Apologies if anyone feels like it's spam, I'm just hoping it hits 300 and think it's a sweet deal, I'm not affiliated with them other than being a happy customer.

Old 2nd February 2009
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
It's only open until 3pm today.

If you want to know more about Infinite Player, check out this video: http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2009/01/23/wnamm09- sonic-reality-infinite-player/
Old 2nd February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Well, it ends today so I guess a quick announcement doesn't hurt here even though it could be a bit spammy for Gearslutz to just announce a group buy like that. Reverend's post about the video might be interesting though as well as discussion in the threads about Infinite Player and Drum Masters here on Gearslutz which are a bit dormant (but less spammy than a thread based on a sale... it's more about the product which I think is more fitting for the music & computers forum here... it's not the KVR marketplace). Good to see some of you KVRians here. I hang out at Gearslutz a bit myself.
📝 Reply